Here is a list of royals who own pets (to my knowledge):
- Princess Michael of Kent owns a cat
- HM owns Corgis and Dorgis
- Princess Anne owns a dog (I think it's a Staffordshire Terrier)
- Viscount and Viscountess Linley own a dog (I remember reading in the DM that it's called Shaggy)
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and his girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist own a puppy called Siri
- The Norwegian CP family own a dog called Mily Kako (and now 9 puppies)
- The Duchess of Cornwall owns Jack Russels called Beth and Bluebell
- The Danish CP family own a dog called Ziggy
- Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece owns a dog
Historically (again to my knowledge):
- Queen Victoria owned a King Charles Spaniel called Dash
- King George VI owned Corgis
- Princess Margaret owned a Daschund
- Henry VIII owned hunting hounds
- In a portrait of Mary I and Philip II, there is a dog with them. I think they owned one.
Do any Spanish royals and current Monegasque royals own pets?
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.