Royal Flowers And Bouquets

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwanfan

Serene Highness
Country
United States
I thought it would be fun to have a thread with photos of the lovely bouquets of flowers that the royal ladies get on engagements.
(All photos from Getty Images)
Bouquets for Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall

A bouquet for Princess Caroline

A large bouquet for Sophie, Countess of Wessex

Bouquet for Queen Elizabeth

Bouquets for Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Last edited:
i was looking for some of maxima...

from gettyimages and newscom

Last edited:
the duchess of cornwall received many lovely ones in her short time as princess/duchess...

from gettyimages

her beautiful wedding bouquet

her own rose... :)

Last edited:
letizia's bouquets

from gettyimages

wedding bouquet:

Last edited:
some bouquets for mette marit:

from gettyimages

Last edited:
flowers for mary:

from newscom

Last edited:
The Queen of England is the Royal that most-seen having bouquets in her hand on every engagements she takes.I used to read on the British Royal Website and it said that after the engagements, for example if visiting to a hospital, Her Majesty wants those flowers to give like gifts to old people, patients,... in the hospital.I think Her Majesty is a really lovely and wonderful person.

Royal Bouquets

Here is some of Princess Mary's bouquet's

drws80am6cg.jpg
drws30lj2oh.jpg

From Pressens Bild

Last edited:
Princess Diana had mostly carry her bouquets since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981-1996 and after her divorce from Prince Charles Diana carry her own bouquets in the publics.

and also Sophie,Countess of Wessex carry bouquets also and Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall carry bouquets also,Sarah,Duchess of York carry bouquets also.

if have any non-royals have hold flowers in publics?

I find that the Danish royals get the most beautiful bouquets. They are always so lush and full and so colourful. I have read that the Danish royal court sends the association or organization a description of what the Queen, Crown Princess or Princess will be wearing and the bouquet is co-ordinated appropriately, which I think is a very lovely gesture.

This one is one of my all time favourites that Crown Princess Mary has been given, when she went to christen a rose. I noted in a previous thread that I thought it would make a beautiful bridal bouquet, too.

(source: DPA)

Queen Silvia:

(source: DPA)

Princess Letizia:

(source: Imagine Scandinavia)

Princess Astrid:

(source: Corbis)

Princess Caroline:

(source: Fotomarktplatz)

Princess Stephanie:

(source: Getty Images)

What a great idea for a thread! I wish someone would send me flowers as lovely as these! ;)

CP Mary once carried a very pretty bouquet that had purple pansies in it. I believe it was sometime right before her marriage. I can't find the picture right now, but it stands out to me because the dark purple of the pansies went so well with her colouring.

ed212638.jpg
I found it. This was taken at the Reception at Copenhagen Town Hall.

Beautiful bouquets! Intersting idea for a thread.

My question for everyone is...:

What are some of your favorite bouquets?

Maxima visit Princes Mathilde when Elisabeth was born

Maxima visited Mathilde when she had Elisabeth? Isnt that sweet! :) They must have a good relationship. Are they friends?

almee said:
I found it. This was taken at the Reception at Copenhagen Town Hall.
Beautiful flowers Almee:) - and with Mary wearing my favourite hat!

JessRulz said:
Maxima visited Mathilde when she had Elisabeth? Isnt that sweet! :) They must have a good relationship. Are they friends?
Yes, I think their relationship is pretty good. I heard that Mathilde helped Maxima with adapting to the court when she was still engaged to W-A, so I think they must have become pretty close then. But you just have to wait and see it for yourself, because they will receive a serie of books on Dutch literature together the 23th of february. (I'm really looking forward to that event!)

Here are some other bouquets from Maxima...

#1-3: seegerpress
#4: anp

When and why do the royal ladies given flowers at each event. I think that it is wonderful and they all look just wonderful. I was just wondering when the custom started.

On My Week End Visit To Meriam My Cousin I Give Her To Plant Children Oeillet To Do Harvest In September Its Nice To Know The Lessons How To Plant Flowers To Give Oxygene To People Who Like To Breath Nature Like My Cousin Meriam

I love fresh flowers...my favourites are white tiger lillies, roses and tulips...

Wonder what the royals women do wif the hundreds of bouquets they receive each day??? Give them to a hospital? Fill them around their homes? or simply throw them away - ah, that wld be a waste.

These flowers are so beautiful. They are just put together so well and the look so pretty. Usually the royals will donate the flowers to a hospital or somewhere else.

Eliza said:
Wonder what the royals women do wif the hundreds of bouquets they receive each day??? Give them to a hospital? Fill them around their homes? or simply throw them away - ah, that wld be a waste.

Camilla requested that all the flowers from her wedding day that were used to decorate St. George's be donated to a hospital afterwards.

I know that the royals get these bouquets daily, but I'd be tempted to take some home with me at the end of the day and have them around my house!

Back
Top Bottom