Royal Bad Habits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetHomeNC

Commoner
We all have our flaws or annoying habits, even royals. So what have we heard about their bad habits?

Princess Diana chewing her nails early on.

I don't know specifically what he was referring to (probably nail biting, not listening to parents, etc.), but King Frederik of Denmark memorably gave an interview in the 1950s where he was asked about his three daughters. Referring to Anne-Marie, he said, "The littlest one has bad habits." ;)

Ages ago I saw a picture on the Letzburg blog of Prince Felix smoking at the table.

Prince Ernst August of Hannover has drinking issues and smokes.He's also known for insulting people and cheating wives.

A lot of them smoke, look at their teeth.

Prince Ernst August of Hannover has drinking issues and smokes.He's also known for insulting people and cheating wives.

he is also violent and was accused of assaulting multiple people, he was also caught making a pee pee in a fair!!:whistling:

^ lol that's right.i think it was at the EXPO,i forgot about that!poor Caroline,she has so class.

:ohmy: Princess Caroline must have been beside herself!

:ohmy: Princess Caroline must have been beside herself!

Well, seeing as Caroline is/was a heavy smoker herself and that she had a habit of having sexual intercourse with other married/engaged men, she couldn't have been that shocked.

Queen Alexandra of England and her son, Prince Albert Victor were sometimes not punctual for events. It was during a luncheon party at Windsor where thirty guests had been kept waiting for a quarter of an hour by Queen Alexandra's non-appearance.

Prince Harry smokes. I wish he wouldn't. So does he, he almost gave up but then his last tour of duty in Afghanistan started it all up again.

The late Duke of Gloucester (Henry) was reputedly a very heavy drinker. There were tales when he was GG in Australia in the 1940's of him almost falling down stairs etc because of it.

I should say the present Harry is a drinker.. certianly seen pics of him looking glazed eyed and hung over..

That's our Harry. :cheers:

Whatever he does, he does with passion. I wouldn't ever be inclined to say Harry has a drinking problem though. If so, he'd had never made it through the Army and the training he's had or be bright eyed and bushy tailed in whatever he's scheduled to do.

Oh to be young again and be able to party the night away!

he's had 2 spells of active duty. Hardly a lot...

Any tour of combat duty overseas isn't a walk in the park for any service personnel. Its not something to make light of or call inconsequential. If you take a serious look at the causes that Harry has backed for returning service personnel, you can see for yourself how just one minute in one day can change a person's life forever.

A bad habit is being totally negative about everything and everyone as long as we're on the subject of bad habits.

he's had 2 spells of active duty. Hardly a lot...
Well more than your average person... And I'd add that you are likely getting a lot of stink eye from military families right now. :eek:

Im not sure what your point is. Harry hasn't had the same amount of military active service as other soldiers. IMO that's unfair to them. And I think he certianly has had problems with alcohol in hte past...I also wonder why it is apparnelty allowed to make personal remarks to me?

On bad habits: I was watching video of William talking about his air ambulance assignment today, and I noticed that he has a nervous habit of talking very fast (almost sounds like he's mumbing) in interviews. When they showed footage of him talking with his colleagues, he sounded much more natural and relaxed.

On bad habits: I was watching video of William talking about his air ambulance assignment today, and I noticed that he has a nervous habit of talking very fast (almost sounds like he's mumbing) in interviews. When they showed footage of him talking with his colleagues, he sounded much more natural and relaxed.

I woudlnt' call that a bad habit, Its a nervous quirk but it is harldly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom