The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-22-2004, 02:52 PM
Commoner

Hello all,

It was always fun speculating about the love lives of the Crown Princes, but now that they are all either married or about to be married (except Albert, of course, but I've given up on him) who would you say is the most eligible prince out there now? Also, who do you think has the best home/castle (this part was inspired by those pictures of Prince Ernst of Hannover's castles. Gorgeous&#33

I'll throw out a few that I don't know anything about, but think they look good and seem well educated -

Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Prince Ludwig zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia

I read a bit about them on Netty's page, but don't know anything else about them. Anybody have any info? Are there photos of the castles where they live? I imagine they're beautiful!

Ok, now who do you think are the most eligible princes out there?

-C

Old 02-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Commoner

Do not forget CP Guillaume of Luxembourg. He is 22 and in my opinion the best looking royal.
Elle

Old 02-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Commoner

I started this topic over in royals of the world, but then realized it might better fit here. (I don't know how to move things, so I just cut and pasted). Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Hello all,

It was always fun speculating about the love lives of the Crown Princes, but now that they are all either married or about to be married (except Albert, of course, but I've given up on him) who would you say is the most eligible prince out there now? Also, who do you think has the best home/castle (this part was inspired by those pictures of Prince Ernst of Hannover's castles. Gorgeous&#33

I'll throw out a few that I don't know anything about, but think they look good and seem well educated -

Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Prince Ludwig zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia

I read a bit about them on Netty's page, but don't know anything else about them. Anybody have any info? Are there photos of the castles where they live? I imagine they're beautiful!

Ok, now who do you think are the most eligible princes out there?

-C
Old 02-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Serene Highness

Prince William of Wales
Prince Harry of Wales

Of the younger generation these two are really gonna break some hearts!
Old 04-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Gentry

Many eligible princes:

Great-Britain - TRH Princes William and Henry (Harry).
Greece - TRH Princes Nikolaos and Philippos.
Luxembourg - TRH Hereditary Prince Guillaume and Prince Félix.
Sweden - HRH Prince Carl Philipp.
Germany (Prussia) - HRH Prince Georg Friedrich.
Italy - HRH Prince Aimone (son of HRH Duke of Aosta).

And why not HSH Hereditary Prince Albert of Monaco.
Old 04-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Serene Highness

I'd have to go with Ernstie all the way....
Old 04-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Aristocracy

I would say Andrea for sure. His good looks is trully natural. Now that he is not looking very healthy, is the best way to know that. His handsomeness, is not "constructed" like the good looks of many royals(even though the "constructed" good looks are more common for women because they hide behind their make-up).

He has many of his fathers features but a lot better shapped. He has many of Grace's delicate lines, but a lot stronger. And even though he has delicate lines, he looks very masculine. Plus, in a family of "bad lips", he was one of the few to get a mouth extremelly shaped, small and yet, full in it's small size. Everything in his face go well together too. Sure he needs to gain some weight, do something about his teeth and get a hair cut. But that's quite easy to fix. Just regular personal care.

About his personality I can't say much since I never met him. I heard horrible stuff about him, but I also heard that he's by far the most sensitive and loving of his sibs, that he's intelligent and a good protector.
Old 04-24-2004, 04:43 AM
Heir Apparent

guillaume and harry...

for some reason i loved guillaume since the first photo i saw of him... he is really elegant and handsome and also seems to be a fantastic person.

harry... without comments. he is so handsome and so nice!!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

HSH means in Monaco and HRH in Britain but i watch Princess Grace's biography on the tv when she become Princess that why called as HSH Princess Grace of Monaco you know what means.

Sara Boyce
Old 05-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by sara1981@Apr 24th, 2004 - 12:27 pm
HSH means in Monaco and HRH in Britain but i watch Princess Grace's biography on the tv when she become Princess that why called as HSH Princess Grace of Monaco you know what means.

Sara Boyce
HSH - His/Her Serene Highness
HRH - His/Her Royal Highness
Old 05-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Majesty

I would say Prince Carl Philip, Prince Nikolaos and HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg
Old 05-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Royal Highness

one note on titles: A Serene Highness ranks lower than a Royal Highness. A Royal Highness ranks lower than an Imperial Highness. Imperial Highnesses come from countries with Emperors such as Japan, Austria, and Russia. The title of Emperor is considered higher than that of King--so their decendents must also show the difference in their titles. The world of proper etiquette and protocol!

The best looking royal prince is William by far. Thank the Lord he looks like his mother and not his father!!
Old 05-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Royal Highness

I lost my royal bachelor: Crown Prince Felipe of Spain
Old 05-29-2004, 03:06 AM
Courtier

ehh, well.. Wills is my favourite.....

I would love to have him in my boat :mrgreen:
Old 05-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Heir Apparent

My royal bachelor - PIERRE CASIRAGHI OF MONACO!!!

So he's not a real prince and is only partly royalty but he DEFINITELY ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

^___________________________^
Old 05-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Commoner

I think Harry of England is the hottest of any royal but I also like Pierre and Andrea of Monaco, Pierre more than Andrea as of late. Does the wording makes sense.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Royal Highness

Just C,

so your topic doesn't just favour the royal lads, I've started a topic on the royal lasses.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@May 29th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
Just C,

so your topic doesn't just favour the royal lads, I've started a topic on the royal lasses.
I guess that is only right--I gotta check out what the guys are saying!! :woot:
Old 05-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Gentry

I like William, I like him alot.He not only floats my boat, but he flies my airplane, and conducts my train.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:53 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea Casiraghi. Well, at least in his "best days"(he's not looking very healthy right now). The other one is not single anymore, Frederik of Denmark!