Unmarried, Single & Eligible Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flctylu said:
:wub: Prince Joachim of Belgium (really handsome/cute like his older brother ;) )
I agree with you!! :wub: :wub:

Carl Philip... is so bloody handsome... I mean he could be Orlando Bloom´s brother! that is hawtnesss

flctylu said:
My Choices:
:wub: Prince Amadeo of Belgium (could you tell by my avastar :lol: )
:wub: Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden (already taken :neutral: )
:wub: Prince Joachim of Belgium (really handsome/cute like his older brother ;) )
:flowers: Prince Christian of Hanover

I have another one to add to my list ;) :
:wub: Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein (looked really handsome/dreamy at prince louis of luxembourg's wedding during the weekend)

;) Juanita, you (and I) have good taste in young, cute, handsome bachelor princes.

Hmm, a very European based list, I would imagine there are some very eligible Arab princes out there, especially when you take into account their wealth.

Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden is VERY handsome...he is better looking than the British princes by far, IMO. Such a shame that he won't be King.

Those are not very flattering photos of the Casiraghi boys, particularly Pierre who has really blossomed lately. Why such bad skin?(Pierre)

the list is too short choose from. I guess forbes forget about the other royals of the world.

Jesus, couldn't they have used a recent picture of Pierre? Poor thing. Actually, I wouldn't have added Andrea or Prince Harry because although neither of them are engaged to their girlfriends, they're both in committed relationships.

Prince Carl Philip is very handsome. Where was Prince Amadeo?

They could have added more royals from Asia and the Middle East. Dubai's full of young bachelor royals.

I wonder what criteria they're using to establish eligibility? I figured that Forbes would count wealth. But given that the Arab princes and princesses have poor showing here and I would think Princess Theordora would not have a huge dowry (but one cannot know what the value of the Greek Royal Family is these days). I guess Forbes is using notoriety and press coverage combined with financial assets. Interesting.

Last edited:
I also wonder where our princess Madeleine is in this list. She's not more married than her older siblings are! And doesn't Beatrice of York have a sister?

Hmmm, even though I don't think I would fit the role of a princess, it's interesting to see so many princes my age in that list.

^ I was thinking about Princess Eugenie, too, but guessed they didn't put her on the list because she's only 17.

Well Prince Albert and Joachim are not the only older royals out there. Why did they only have to do early 20's?

Couldn't they have found better pics of Andrea, Pierre and Williamm, I mean, they've put Charlotte's new and obviously beautiful pic. What's the deal with others, especially Pierre's...

... I like William pic..he looks..normal and cute ....:wub:

Hmm, a very European based list, I would imagine there are some very eligible Arab princes out there, especially when you take into account their wealth.

Especially since they go on being 'eligible' even if they have 10 wives!;)

Hahaha I might not mind being one of a few wives if the man is special enough, like waaaay special.... but I'd much rather be the one with the harem. lol :D

Anyway... yeah... I think that list sucks. Throw me some Asian men up in there!~ Or at least some non-Europeans. Goodness. A little diversity never hurt anyone. If they were going to make a list like this they should have made it longer..... much longer because what do they mean by "eligible?" I think they mean "marriable" and since everyone's tastes are different, they should have included every single or still legally marriable royal.

Nonetheless, there were some cuties in the bunch. But I'm very picky when it comes to looks so I always enjoy looking at the "Just Plain Rich and Eligible" list, too. xD (Shallow and a gold digger. tsk tsk tsk):nonono:

As usual, I will vote for the King of Bhutan, 27 years old King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck who graduated from Oxford with a MPhil in Politics.

Charlotte Casiraghi and Prince William of course ! ;)

I think I'd have a hard time fitting in with the Arabs. I'm too opinionated. I'll pass on them.

the list is too short choose from. I guess forbes forget about the other royals of the world.

I agree. There was only a Muslim princess. Why not more Asiatic nobility in the list? I'm from European roots, but I agree that it's a shame that the list was so Europe-nobility biased.

Vanesa.:neutral:

I guess the European ones are the most famous around the world. But still, you do have a point.

There are still 4 royals and 3 non-royals waiting for a marriage in the Netherlands royal family (click on the names for pictures):

Carlos Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Prince de Piacenza
(son of Carlos-Hugo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and Princess Irene of the Netherlands)

Margarita Princess de Bourbon de Parme, Countess de Colorno
(daughter of Carlos-Hugo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and Princess Irene of the Netherlands)

Jaime Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Count de Bardi
(son of Carlos-Hugo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and Princess Irene of the Netherlands)

María Carolina Princess de Bourbon de Parme, Marchioness de Sala
(daughter of Carlos-Hugo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and Princess Irene of the Netherlands)

Bernardo Guillermo
(son of Jorge Pérez Guillermo and Princess Christina of the Netherlands)

Nicolàs Guillermo
(son of Jorge Pérez Guillermo and Princess Christina of the Netherlands)

Juliana Edenia Guillermo
(daughter of Jorge Pérez Guillermo and Princess Christina of the Netherlands)

:flowers:

Last edited:
Who are today elligible royal and noble bachelors?

I know that the main are Princes Harry,Karl-Phillip of Sweden and Andre and Pierre Casiraghi.If there any other,write please.

Here are some:

This is a current monarchy:
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and his brother Felix and Sebastien (he's a bit young though) all of Luxembourg.
Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein is 15 (not sure what ages you're looking for)

These are former monarchies:
Princes Nicholas and Michael (Romania)
Georg Friedrich Prinz von Preußen
Archdukes Imre, Christoph, and Alexander (Austria, cousins the the Luxembourg princes)
Counts Benedikt and Dominik (grandsons of Crown Prince Otto, titular Emperor of Austria)

Thank you!I am just looking to see some of them of different ages

Back
Top Bottom