Girl

Carlota Antonia Beatrix Zita
Zita Wilhelmina Juliana Elisabeth
Adelaide Maria Adrienne Teresa

Boy

Hugo Carlos Friso Claus
Felipe Henry Carlos Jaime
Willem Bernhard Albert Hugo

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
The club calls 'Leonor'
El club de las llamadas 'Leonor'

https://translate.google.com.tr/tran...eza%2F&act=url

Old 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Serene Highness

And with Eleonore von Habsburg (from another) threat http://www.heute.at/storage/pic/bild...ion=1312968686
the next question: are all (e)leonore's blond
Old 02-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Aristocracy

In the older generations of royals, we have The Princess of Ligne, who is called "Eleonora".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3OAnBembXH...+Orleans+2.jpg

And yes, Her Royal Highness is blond.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Princess Maria Carolina Christina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Alphons Ludgerus Brenninkmeijer:

Girl
Carlota Antonia Beatrix Zita
Zita Wilhelmina Juliana Elisabeth
Adelaide Maria Adrienne Teresa
Boy
Hugo Carlos Friso Claus
Felipe Henry Carlos Jaime
Willem Bernhard Albert Hugo
Nice selection ... and you guessed Zita, selected by her brother Jaime! I think they will choose three names.

Madeleine Elisabeth Maria
Madeleine is Carolina's grandmother's name; Elisabeth is Irene's third name and Albert's grandmother is "Anna Elisabeth"; Maria is one of Carolina's names and also Albert's mother's third name -"Cecilia (Cecile) Petronella Maria."

Beatrix Emma Carolina
I love "Beatrix Brenninkmeijer" with the double "B." Just adorable and since the family is one of the most prominent in the Netherlands, very appropriate. Emma is after Princess Irene Emma Elisabeth.

Alexander Carlos Ludgerus
In honor of King Willem-Alexander, but also an "Al-" name like father Albert and grandfather Alphons.

Alphons Hugo Christiian
Alphons after Albert's father and Albert's middle name; Hugo after Carolina's father; Christiian is part of Albert's grandfather's name, Louis Diederich Christiaan Duwaer and a nod to Carolina's third name Christina.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Nice selection ... and you guessed Zita, selected by her brother Jaime! I think they will choose three names.

Madeleine Elisabeth Maria
Madeleine is Carolina's grandmother's name; Elisabeth is Irene's third name and Albert's grandmother is "Anna Elisabeth"; Maria is one of Carolina's names and also Albert's mother's third name -"Cecilia (Cecile) Petronella Maria."

Beatrix Emma Carolina
I love "Beatrix Brenninkmeijer" with the double "B." Just adorable and since the family is one of the most prominent in the Netherlands, very appropriate. Emma is after Princess Irene Emma Elisabeth.

Alexander Carlos Ludgerus
In honor of King Willem-Alexander, but also an "Al-" name like father Albert and grandfather Alphons.

Alphons Hugo Christiian
Alphons after Albert's father and Albert's middle name; Hugo after Carolina's father; Christiian is part of Albert's grandfather's name, Louis Diederich Christiaan Duwaer and a nod to Carolina's third name Christina.
Love your selection of names, particularly Madeleine Elisabeth Maria. I like Zita Clara and it's nice that they honoured Viktoria's Hungarian origins (Clara --> Klara Killerman) like I hoped they would.

Lee-Z, I'd never thought about that before - most of the royal Leonores are blonde, apart from Infanta Leonor, who is a brunette. (Although she was blonde as a toddler!)

Since Madeleine and Chris didn't name their daughter Lovisa Magdalena Lilian Charlotta like I hoped they would (although Leonore is a beautiful name, albeit a little overused), this is now my guess for a future daughter of Victoria and Daniel. For a boy, I like Oscar Carl Gustaf Johann.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Madeleine and Chris:
Prince Oscar Gustaf Paul of Sweden
Prince Bertil Philip Cesario of Sweden
Prince Hugo Sigvard Carl of Sweden

Princess Alice Silvia Pauline of Sweden (this is my closest contender for the little Princess)
Princess Amelie Maria Sibylla of Sweden
Princess Josephine Lilian Victoria of Sweden
Updated guesses:

Prince Hugo Gustaf Paul of Sweden
Prince Arthur Carl Cesario of Sweden
Prince Felix Christopher Bertil of Sweden

Princess Amelie Silvia Pauline of Sweden
Princess Cecilia Alice Christina of Sweden
Princess Isabelle Astrid Victoria of Sweden

Old 03-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Serene Highness

For the daughter of Hereditary Prince Hubertus and Hereditary Princess Kelly of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha: Adelaide Jeanne Helena Irma
Old 05-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Here are my guesses for Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor's third child:

Boy
Alfred Francis George Ernest
Arthur Edward George William
Frederick Richard Patrick Louis

Girl
Helena Alice Paola Louise
Victoria Elizabeth Adelaide Katharine
Augusta Sophia Beatrice Georgiana

I think they will stick with the Victorian royal names theme. There are some great Victorian royal names for girls. I would love to see Helena, Augusta or Victoria resurrected as a first name. Helena is gorgeous!
Join my new group!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

For Amedeo and Elisabetta

HIRH Archduke Charles Lorenz Joachim Maria Ettore of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium
HIRH Archduke Raphael Albert Maria Philippe Laura of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium
HIRH Archduke Paulin Maria Leopold Luisa Nicolas of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium
HIRH Archduke Boudouin Robert Maria Laetitia Amedeo of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium
HIRH Archduke Pierre Guillaume Maria Fulco Laurent of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium
HIRH Archduke Andreas Bernardo Imre Maria Felix of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium

HIRH Archduchess Maria-Astrid Lilia Christine Joachim of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium
HIRH Archduchess Anna Maria Paola Elisabeth Laura of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium
HIRH Archduchess Stephanie Luisa Maria Esmeralda Claire of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium
HIRH Archduchess Clementine Elisabetta Laetitia Maria Emilia of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium
HIRH Archduchess Amalia Ottora Maria Zita Roberta of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium
HIRH Archduchess Catherine Marie Adelaide Gabriela Alexandra of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium

For Carl Philipp och Sofia

HKH Prins Carl Erik Daniel Oscar, Hertig av Dalarna
HKH Prins Lennart Christopher Gustaf Kristian, Hertig av Västerbotten
HKH Prins Alexander Leopold Linus Hubertus, Hertig av Medelpad
HKH Prins Bertil Magnus Hans Victor, Hertig av Södermanland

HKH Prinsessan Isabella Silvia Marie Victoria, Hertiginna av Dalarna
HKH Prinsessan Alice Madeleine Sofia Lilian, Hertiginna av Västerbotten
HKH Prinsessan Christina Lina Sybilla Carla, Hertiginna av Medelpad
HKH Prinsessan Philippa Ingrid Sarah Augustina, Hertiginna av Södermanland
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Carl Philip and Sofia:
Prince Carl Gustaf Erik Bertil, Duke of Dalarna
Prince Johan Oscar William Daniel, Duke of Västmanland
Prince Axel Victor Philip Christopher, Duchess of Södermanland

Princess Johanna Silvia Marie Victoria, Duchess of Dalarna
Princess Agnes Karolina Sofia Madeleine, Duchess of Västmanland
Princess Ingrid Alice Sara Kristina, Duchess of Södermanland

Old 07-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Ingrid Alice Sara Kristina - I like that

Granted, Princess... Sara is a bit redundant, but still very nice.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm a little late in replying to this thread, but I've got more guesses for the names of future royal babies.

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia:

Boys
Oscar Frederik Carl Gustaf
Arthur Frederik Louis Johan
Leopold Oscar Carl Walther

Girls
Ulrika Louise Margaretha Sofia
Sibylla Mathilde Ingrid Victoria
Lovisa Adelaide Silvia Désirée

I had hoped that Princess Leonore would be called Lovisa, but since she was called Leonore in the end, I'm guessing this for a future daughter of Carl Philip and Sofia. It would be interesting to see what kind of names there are/were in Sofia's family, but I don't know anything about them, apart from that I think her sister is called Lina.
Join my new group!
Old 07-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I'm a little late in replying to this thread, but I've got more guesses for the names of future royal babies.

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia:

Boys
Oscar Frederik Carl Gustaf
Arthur Frederik Louis Johan
Leopold Oscar Carl Walther

Girls
Ulrika Louise Margaretha Sofia
Sibylla Mathilde Ingrid Victoria
Lovisa Adelaide Silvia Désirée

I had hoped that Princess Leonore would be called Lovisa, but since she was called Leonore in the end, I'm guessing this for a future daughter of Carl Philip and Sofia. It would be interesting to see what kind of names there are/were in Sofia's family, but I don't know anything about them, apart from that I think her sister is called Lina.
Sofia's father is Erik Hellqvist and her mother Marie. Sofia has sisters Lina and Sara.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

Interesting and funny thread: are we supposed to speculate about names for potential children or for pregnancies already announced?
Old 07-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think we can guess potential names for future babies and babies of announced pregnancies here, although if there is an individual thread where we can guess names for a certain future baby (like the thread about Albert and Charlene's future child), then that's where most of our predictions for the baby in question go. It's just a bit of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post

Princess Ingrid Alice Sara Kristina - I like that

Granted, Princess... Sara is a bit redundant, but still very nice.
I think it's worth noting that there are a couple of Princess Sarahs out there – Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei (her full name is Pengiran [I think Pengiran is a title, but am not sure] Anak Sarah, although she just goes by Sarah) and Princess Sarah bint Asem, a member of the Jordanian Royal Family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Sofia's father is Erik Hellqvist and her mother Marie. Sofia has sisters Lina and Sara.
Thanks for the information! I knew about Lina Hellqvist but didn't realise she had another sister as well. There was also a Prince Erik, Duke of Västmanland in the SRF, so if they used Erik for a boy, it could honour both families which is quite nice IMO.
Join my new group!
Old 07-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

I'm a total loser with names
Old 08-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love names and can usually think of combinations easily, although sometimes I find it quite difficult to come up with some for certain first names. I think part of the fun of guessing Royal Babies names is that you can look back at your predictions once their name has been announced, and see if you got any right.

Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Archduchess (?) Elisabetta:

Boys
Leopold Philippe Augusto Jean Marie d'Aviano
Charles Robert Pius Louis George Marie d'Aviano
Louis Albert Karl Ippolito Baudouin Marie d'Aviano

Girls
Emilia Louise Henriette Fabiola Marie
Isabelle Clémentine Marie Louise Charlotte
Amélie Joséphine Caroline Astrid Marie

The Count and Countess of Dreux:

Boys
Jean Louis Charles François Marie
Henri Michel Joseph Marie Pierre
Benoît Eugène Ferdinand Robert Marie

Girls
Marie Adèlaïde Isabelle Béatrice Thérèse
Amélie Françoise Séverine Isabelle Marie
Joséphine Marie Ameline Charlotte Louise
Join my new group!
Old 08-19-2014, 08:43 AM

Possible names for the Baby to be born in Monaco:

I do not want to speculate on the first Name

Boy:
X Rainier Michael Albert
X Rainier Albert Michael
X Albert Michael Rainier
X Albert Rainier Michael

Girl:
X Patricia Lynette Charlene
X Patricia Charlene Lynette
X Carlene Patricia Lynette
X Charlene Lynette Patricia
Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

We already have a thread for name and gender predictions of Albert and Charlene's baby :

Charlene & Albert's 1st Baby - Guess the Sex, Name and Godparents

Join my new group!

« Royal Selfies | - »