Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marengo said:
Now another interesting combination: professor John Donaldson and Queen Beatrix (after Susan Moody scared him away with even more red hats ;))

haha you know i can really see that, they kinda suit each other don't they, i mean they would look good together.

Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Charlotte of Monaco
Prince William and Princess Madeleine

in the future :

Princess Elisabeth and Froilan of Spain
Princess Amalia and Prince Gabriel
Princess Ingrid-Alexandra and Nikolai of Denmark
Infante Leonor and Prince Emmanuel
Prince Christian and Irene of Spain

My Spanish Royals Dream Couples

Prince Felipe de Borbon - Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Infanta Elena de Borbon - Prince Charles of England(ja ja ja)
Infanta Cristina de Borbon - Prince Federik of Denmark
Infanta Leonor de Borbon - Felix of Denmark
Froilan de Marichalar - Princess Catharina Amalia of Netherlands
Victoria de Marichalar - Nikolai of Denmark
Juanito Urdangarin - Princess Alexandra of Hannover
Pablo Nicolas Urdangarin - Princess Elizabeth of Belgium
Miguel urdangarin - Princess Alexia of Netherlands
Irene Urdangarin - Prince Christian of Denmark

meac said:
My Spanish Royals Dream Couples

Infanta Cristina de Borbon - Prince Federik of Denmark
Irene Urdangarin - Prince Christian of Denmark

I knew I wasn't the only one!
Even if Cristina got an awesome hubby we can still dream about Irene and Christian *insert drool for their uber cute kids here*:D:D:D

My dream couple would have to be Prince William marrying Princess Madeleine of Sweden-she has the right upbringing, very beautiful, I think she would get on with the Royal Family, same age, and they both are horse lovers, I believe.

Prince Henry would go well with Princess Theodora of Greece-she is very pretty and is not your average princess, which would suit Henry well. But her upbringing would keep her from looking like an idiot. Very smart and pretty, seems compatable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I THINK PRINCE NIKOLAI OF DENMARK WOULD GO WELL WITH ANY LITTLE PRINCESS IN EUROPE COS HE'S SO HAWT!!! I MEAN, ASIAN PLUS EUROPEAN GENES. WHAT DO YOU GET? AN EXTRA SUPER DUPER HOOTIE! cos eurasians rock :D

Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway and Princess Alexia of the Netherlands.
They are in the same age. It would fit so perfectly.
well, and as the Dutch and Norwegian Crownprincely couples use to go sailing together sometimes... who knows. ;)

My dream couple:
- Prince Frederick of Denmark and Mary Donaldson
- Infanta Cristina of Spain and Inaki Urgandarin!!!

crisiñaki said:
Dennism and Victoria of Sweden :D

Yes, that seems very reasonable, I think. :)

"My dream couple:
- Prince Frederick of Denmark and Mary Donaldson
- Infanta Cristina of Spain and Inaki Urgandarin!!!"

You make a very good point, Patty. It certainly seems that they are perfect couples.

"Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway and Princess Alexia of the Netherlands.
They are in the same age. It would fit so perfectly.
well, and as the Dutch and Norwegian Crownprincely couples use to go sailing together sometimes... who knows."

Yes, I can see it now. They meet in a little sandbox on a yacht. It's love at first sight! :lol:

Dennism said:
Here is a thread where you can discuss which two people would make a great royal couple. They may not be in the same generation even. Past ones count as well. They may be related. Well, there are all related somehow. But no sisters or brothers or parents or grandparents and so on. First cousins are okay. Anyway, talk about why you think the couple would be great together. Similar interests perhaps? Maybe you would want them together for breading reasons or you think they would or would have had beautiful children and so on. And you can include aristorcrats or celebrities so it does not have to be a strictly royal union.
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and either HRH Princess Eugenie or HRH Princess Beatrice of York would make a good couple as they belong to royalty as well as their families are related through the late Queen Victoria.A marriage between a member of the British Royal Family and a member of the Danish Royal Family would further strengthen the bond and relationship between those two royal families.Moreover,I don't favour a royal marrying a commoner which mostly would lead to divorce.

Last edited:
I would match Prince William of Wales with Princess Theodora of Greece.

And for the future..I agree with Christian of Denmark with Alexia of the Netherlands. And maybe....Lenor of Spain with Sverre Magnus of Norway.

The 3 Swedish Couples:
Daniel & Victoria
Carl Philip & Emma
Jonas & Madeleine

:rolleyes:

Victoria and Daniel!

For me, Carl Phillip and Emma. They have been together for a long time now, and they just seem so in love. As for Victoria and Daniel, Madeleine and Jonas, call me crazy, but I don't think either girl is getting married to the guy they're dating now.

In England, definitely NOT Chelsy, sorry, to me she is not princess material. As for Kate and Wills, give them a couple of years, then I think all Brits would feel more comfortable about the marriage. Since she will be queen one day, if they marry.

Who's for andrea??

I thought this would be interesting to see who you guys think would be a good match for andrea?? not saying that tati isn't gr8t it's just it would be cool to see who you guys would pick.:ROFLMAO:

my choice....
Scarlett Johanssen

Not to get off topic...but who did she used to date?

I don't know much about her...but she is definitely prettier than Tati. Nothing against Tati...but she always looks off to me.

Zonk said:
Not to get off topic...but who did she used to date?

I don't know much about her...but she is definitely prettier than Tati. Nothing against Tati...but she always looks off to me.

She was reported to have been dating Ernst August jr. EA's eldest son, but I never saw a pic of the two of them together.

Beatrice, can you post the original picture of your avatar?please.

Carl and Emma for sure .Not Madeleine not yet .Victoria? Only if she is truely ready she shouldn't marry just because everyone expects her to.
I don't see it happening for William or Harry for a while.

I think it would be cute to see a scandinavian couple... Like Christian & Leah Isadora :rolleyes:.
Leah has no rights to the Norwegian Throne, so she could marry Christian without any problem. :lol:

wasn't Lea(h) alredy reserved for a Prince Isodor, somewhere in another galaxy (terribly easy joke, I know but I couldn't resist).

-
My personal favourite for Andrea Casiraghi would be the gorgeous Princess Maria-Annunciata of Liechtenstein or her cousin Countess Gabriella de Nassau.

A prominent person, so a famous one :)

And Victoria with Seann William Scott
This would be funny!!!
I think Vic has like fun!
And Seann is a funny person so i think!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom