Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.......outside of Dennism and Victoria, I can't really think of anyone. I'll give this considerable thought :D

Don´t you mean Marie-Christine of Luxembourg and Carl Philip?

there is no Marie-Christine of Luxembourg. But you are close... she is the eldest daughter of Archduke Carl-Christian of Austria and his 2nd cousin Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg. So that makes her the eldest grandchild of Jean & Josephine-Charlotte. I hope for Prince Carl-Phillip that Marie-Christine doesn't take after her grandmother in character :p

marengo, that's a really good list...

william would be a good match for marie christine... but we have the same problem of the religions as with william....
btw, guillaume and elisabeth of thurn und taxis would make a lovely couple... but... felix and maria laura of belgium?
great choice also for catharina amalia, peter and madeleine of sweden...

who is amelia of brazil?

Last edited:
Marie-Christine would be perfect, just like her mother Marie-Astrid would have been perfect or the Prince of Wales. But they are catholics. I do expect the law on that to be changed if fe William truly wants to marry a girl who happens to be catholic. I think most people agree that such laws are not of this time any more and has served its purpose long ago.

Felix and Maria-Laura are perhaps to closely related (although 2nd cousins isn t realy damaging it is not well accepted socially). The choise within catholic royal families is limited so that is how they ended up together ;)

Amelie of Brazil is the eldest daughter of Antonio de Brazil and the belgian Princess Alix de Ligne (daughter of Pss Alix of Luxembourg). The de Ligne family is the eldest princely family in Belgium. Antonio's brother is the head of the imperial house of Brazil & Antonio/ his eldest son will be the eventual heir as Antonio's elder brothers arent married or are married morganatically. The dynasty is french/portuguese btw: Orleans-Braganca.

The Gabriel & Catherina-Amalia version was debated in the press only days after the birth of CA. As a belgian senator wanted to change the belgian law which forbids a marriage of a member of the belgian rf with an Orange-Nassau.

Sadly for geneolagy-lovers (but luckily for most persons involved) there is only a very small chance that even one of these marriages will ever happen. Although Georg-Friedrich of Prussia has a reasonable match (geneolagy speaking) if his rumoured engagement to Princess Sophie of Isenburg is true. I also expect the children of Carl-Christian & Marie-Astrid of Austria and Lorenz & Astrid of Austria-Este & Belgium to marry royals/ nobles.

Thanks for your comments, Marengo. I liked your picks and would be happy if one came true.

I also expect the law to change if William wants to marry a Catholic. But there are several possible choices for William from the GB nobility. So I don't think the law will change unless she's the one his family picks. It'll be interesting to see some of his family's choices - remember GB press covering Charles' love life and Di (intense gossip before/after the marriage and divorce).

I think William and Guillaume will both marry before they're 30. So the royal families/matchmakers will stay busy!

Your choice for William was Theodora. You may be right, considering the ties between their familes.

My hope - the younger royals meet now and one marriage happens. I think a lot of people want a match between two royals. So perhaps one will happen.

What about the Casiraghi trio? Albert may never marry. If so, Caroline may want to restore some grace to Monaco and seek mates for Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre from the nobility/royal families.

Do you have any information on Juliana Edenia Anto of Netherlands (mother is Princess Christina of the Netherlands)?

Hm, the Cashiragi's.....
Andrea = Countess Maria-Gabriella of Nassau.

She is the daughter of Prince Jean of Luxembourg and Helene Vestur. Jean is the brother of the present Grand Duke and 2nd son of the previous one. As hos parents (well...his mother;)) did not approve of his marriage hjis children are not Princes of Luxembourg but Counts of Nassau. Maria-Gabriella is quite dashing as I noticed when I saw the pictures of the bapstism of Jean of Luxembourg (son of Guillaume and Sybilla).

Charlotte = Albrecht of Thurn und Taxis, the most wealthy prince in germany & son of a gay father and a lesbian father...so the gossip magazines will be satisfied. OR Ludwig of Bavaria. He is the eventual heir to the royal house of Bavaria. Duke Franz has no children, Duke Max only 5 daughters...so the 'throne' will go to his father Luitpold and then to him.

Pierre = Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein (sister of Marie-Annunciata)

well, if the monaco royals are still not taken for real after these marriages I don t know what will make them respectable.

-----
for the far future:

Constantin of Nassau -1988- (brother of Maria-Gabriella) = ...hmm, don t know yet. He is very handome so help me find a suitable princess :)

Nicolai of Denmark = Alexandra of Hannover (another Hannoverian-Danish alliance)

Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau = Lady Louise Wessex

Sebastien of Luxembourg = Archduchess Eleonore of Austria

Prince Constantin-Alexios of Greece = Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau

Prince Achilles-Andreas of Greece = Princess Louise of Belgium

Boris of Bulgaria (eldest son of Kardan and Miriam) = Maria-Olympia of Greece

Alfonso of Portugal = Laetizia of Austria-Este and Belgium

Leopold of Luxembourg = Franzisca of Portugal

Georg-Phillip of Saxony (-Gesaphe) = Luisa-Maria of Austra-Este and Belgium

Ferdinand-Zvonimir of Austria = Charlotte of Luxembourg

Joachim of Austria-Este and Belgium = Marie-Amelie of Wurttemberg

Joseph of Liechtenstein = Sophie-Dorothee of Wurttemberg

I think you (rare) are right about William marrying a british girl. Maybe the eldest granddaughter the Countess Mountbatten of Burma? ..or Lady Mary-Louise Wellesey, Lady Sophia-Rose Seymour or Lady Edwina Cavendish (her mother, the duchess of Westminster is a godmother of William and her father the richest man in GB).

I don t know much about Juliana Guillermo. I saw her on television lately, during a concert her mother gave in Porto-Ercole, Italy in loving mempory of the late Queen Juliana. Juliana G is quite down-to-earth, at ease with the camera, polite, charming and beautiful. She lives in London and studies history of the art (like William?) and is dating a rich arab guy who is some years her senior. I believe it is a serious relationship but not much is known.

tiaraprin said:
Let's put together Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden. I heard many Swedes have this dream on a television documentary called "Young, Sexy, and Royal". Although William has been enamoured of a brunette as of late, He will return to us blondes!!! :lol: Madeleine is beautiful, well educated, and knows what to expect!
This pair was at one time the wish of Queen Elizabeth II. I remember reading once that the Queen had attempted to set up a meeting between the two a few years back, but it was reported that Queen Silvia was is dead set against this and wishes Madeleine to stay in the Swedish Royal Family. Prince Charles also wishes his son to marry whom ever he wishes. However, King Carl Gustav was reported to be semi-supportive of the idea as he wouldn't mind having his daughter being the Queen of the United Kingdom.

Although I agree they would make a cute couple the days of royals marrying royals is long gone.

I think Prince William with Princess Madeleine was just gossip. To me, the Queen Elizabeth would never wish it - love life well-known, likes to party, too high-profiled (not my opinion, but how Madeleine is sometimes portrayed by the media). Di, not Charles or Charles and Di, was always the focus. Charles and the queen may not want a repeat of this for William.

Madeleine said she has never meet him and left GB due to the media.

For what I read, many would love to see the two together. That would be one cute couple, but living with a boyfriend may be too controversial for whom ever William decides to marry.

The days of royals marrying royals is long gone.
That's so true!

Marengo said:
there is no Marie-Christine of Luxembourg. But you are close... she is the eldest daughter of Archduke Carl-Christian of Austria and his 2nd cousin Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg. So that makes her the eldest grandchild of Jean & Josephine-Charlotte. I hope for Prince Carl-Phillip that Marie-Christine doesn't take after her grandmother in character :p

Yes, my mistake. I was close. I just remembered her mother and forgot about her father.

Does William like to part alsoI have seen wore photos of him at a party then madeleine
and does he not live with his "girlfriend".

rere said:
I think Prince William with Princess Madeleine was just gossip. To me, the Queen Elizabeth would never wish it - love life well-known, likes to party, too high-profiled (not my opinion, but how Madeleine is sometimes portrayed by the media). Di, not Charles or Charles and Di, was always the focus. Charles and the queen may not want a repeat of this for William.

Madeleine said she has never meet him and left GB due to the media.

For what I read, many would love to see the two together. That would be one cute couple, but living with a boyfriend may be too controversial for whom ever William decides to marry.

How about one of those future Queens with young Marius? That would be quite interesting.

Dennism said:
How about one of those future Queens with young Marius? That would be quite interesting.
I second you on that, Dennism...Marius is in a pretty unique position being the half-brother of a future queen and yet don't have the constraints of a royal born...I'm looking forward to tracking his future and how he would grow to adulthood.

If Maxima has a boy this time around, I´d pick him with Ingrid Alexandra. :)

I don't think that any of the young royals will marry other high ranking royals.
That doesn't seem to be they way the cookie is crumbling anymore.
I think that this is more or less what will end up happening:
I think Prince William will marry someone of Diana's rank before her marriage to Charles but not until he's in his late 20's or 30's
I think Madeline will marry someone suitably educated & hopefully without a tarnished past.
I think CP Victoria will try to marry Daniel, but that may not happen and she might get pushed into marrying someone she doesn't want to just to produce heirs
I think prince Harry will Marry a commoner & they'll be super popular

I think Marius has a challenging position and I wish him the best of luck.

Well my dream couple is
William and Charlotte, or Carl Philip and char would be a nice couple too?
Andrea and madeline, but i am not sure, they are different...

Princess Madeleine and Justin Timberlake they would be the best couple in the world. Princess Victoria and (if he wasn't marrried) David Beckham they would make such cute babies...Prince Carl Philip and J.LO that would be so interesting

Carl-Phillip and William would make an interesting couple as well ;)

what about charlotte with william, harry with madde, zara phillips and andrea, amadeo of belgium and marie christine of austria?
i always also thought felipe oif spain would make a nice couple with tatjana of liechtenstein :( or vicky of sweden (what a lovely princess of asturias spain would have :rolleyes: ) and frederik with madeleine or maybe mafalda of hesse... :p

Last edited:
Prince Nikolas of Greece with Gwyneth

Victoria of Sweden with Richard Dean Anderson

Prince William with Jenna Bush

Last edited:
Brad Pitt w/ Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Katie Holmes (Pre-Scientology :) ) w/ Prince William
Chris Klein (Katie's Ex-Boyfriend) w/ Zara Phillips
Nick Lachey w/ Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Prince Andrew and Sarah Fereguson (again)
Princess Madeline and Orlando Bloom

And of course everyone's favourite ;)

Will and Charlotte!

How about Eva Sannum (Felipe's ex) and Joachim of Denmark? in my opinion, that could be very interesting..

Or..Eva Sannum with Albert of Monaco. She is no grace kelly but does have the blonde, statuesque thing going.

Al Pacino and queen Beatrix. (he's dark and intellectual)

William and...hmm that's a tough one..how about Jemima Khan, she's worldly and works with Unicef already, plus was friends with his late mom.

princess olga said:
How about Eva Sannum (Felipe's ex) and Joachim of Denmark? in my opinion, that could be very interesting..

Or..Eva Sannum with Albert of Monaco. She is no grace kelly but does have the blonde, statuesque thing going.

Al Pacino and queen Beatrix. (he's dark and intellectual)

William and...hmm that's a tough one..how about Jemima Khan, she's worldly and works with Unicef already, plus was friends with his late mom.
Jemima is said to be Dianas halfsister.

LaMinka said:
Jemima is said to be Dianas halfsister.

Are you saying that Earl Spencer is Jemima's secret father? Also, where did you dig this one up??

jemima Diana's half sister? you've got to be kidding! you're serious?! please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom