Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Madeleine=Vilder...(Lindsay Lohan's Ex)
Princess Victoria=Leonado Dicaprio
Racheal Mcadams=Prince Harry
I know she is so much older than him but still!
Charleize Theoron=Prince William
(I just think that they will make good looking couples!) :)

Josefine said:
how old is he?

maybe a bit to old for victoria

I think "MacGyver" would give a lot of emotion to Victoria's life, no matter how old he is. I was so in love with him when I was 11/12/13... years old...

Regina said:
I think "MacGyver" would give a lot of emotion to Victoria's life, no matter how old he is. I was so in love with him when I was 11/12/13... years old...

Well, he certainly is a, oh, how do I say this, type of ideal man. Good looking, smart, intelligent, rugged but not violent, protective, handy, and any man who can use science to such a great advantage should be admired by all. Then again, he always seems to get into such tough situations though. :)

Last edited:
Charlotte Casiraghi and an unmarried, much younger David Beckham! Could anybody imagine the field day the press would have?!!?

The Grimaldis are known for marrying into people with so much panache...there's always something interesting in the people they marry.
They are both athletic, gorgeous, popular... And both are genuine fashionistas! :)

moby said:
Charlotte Casiraghi and an unmarried, much younger David Beckham! Could anybody imagine the field day the press would have?!!?

The Grimaldis are known for marrying into people with so much panache...there's always something interesting in the people they marry.
They are both athletic, gorgeous, popular... And both are genuine fashionistas! :)

Yes, but unfortunately, they would probably have to get his and her mirrors though. :)

hahaha... yes that would be a problem...grounds for divorce even... :(

ha ha ha ha. Yes, grounds for divorce. But you are right. That couple would certainly sell a lot of magazines.

Dennism said:
Well, he certainly is a, oh, how do I say this, type of ideal man. Good looking, smart, intelligent, rugged but not violent, protective, handy, and any man who can use science to such a great advantage should be admired by all. Then again, he always seems to get into such tough situations though. :)

That's why I choose him to marry with Victoria :D , she deserves a man like this :) . All Princesses would want a MacGyver in their lives, I'm sure of it.

oh oh! Prince Albert and Nicole Kidman! It'd be like Rainier-Grace Episode 2!

Prince Albert of Monaco and Catherine Zeta Jones

tiaraprin said:
Are you saying that Earl Spencer is Jemima's secret father? Also, where did you dig this one up??
I did read that few months ago.. it was said in a book.
It was Dianas mothers affairs with Jemimas father.

Andrea Casiraghi with Barbara Berlusconi (blogspot)

Royal Dream Couple for me Prince Hashim and I!!!

Re:

Prince William and Princess Madeleine - enough of these common marriages already! ;)

anyone read about Serbia Prince looking for Princesses?

3 princes ....

Any idea how the Prince look like?

Princess Fawzia Latifa of Egypt and Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan
Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Prince William of Wales
Charlotte Casiraghi and Prince Harry
Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger and Andrea Casiraghi
Princess Beatrice and James Jagger
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and Pierre Casiraghi

Perfect Royal Partners?

I do not know if there is already a thread for this topic, but who would you marry off in royal families with other royal families?

I think Princess Beatrice og Gt Britain and Prince Amedeo of Belguim would make a really cute couple.

What do you think?

Princess Maxima said:
Prince William&Charlotte Casiraghi

Ha Ha this is everybody's dream !!! The would be nice no?

I do not know if they've ever met, Did they????

But it is an impossible couple, unless William resigns!!! By marrying a catholic, he is loosing his rights to the throne.

EA to marry Caroline he lost them !

what if charlotte converted to being a protestant?

fandesacs2003 said:
Ha Ha this is everybody's dream !!! The would be nice no?

I've read several times on the forums that there are various people who are dreaming of a marriage between Wills and Madeleine of Sweden. ;) It's not my dream though. To be honest I have no dreams on this subject, I just have a commonplace to add: as long as they are all happy. ;) But I thought it would be nice to venture this option too... :p

Beck said:
I do not know if there is already a thread for this topic, but who would you marry off in royal families with other royal families?

I think Princess Beatrice og Gt Britain and Prince Amedeo of Belguim would make a really cute couple.

What do you think?

I could not agree more.. I have said it on an other forum

btw: just think about how much titles Beatrice would have

well, I've said this before (many many times) but I'd really like Victoria to marry Nikolaos.

I'd like Theodora of Greece to marry Prince William. she seems unpretentious. and she comes from a wonderful family.

I'd like Alexia to marry Sverre. that would be too wonderful!

pollyemma said:
I'd like Alexia to marry Sverre. that would be too wonderful!
Yeah! Or maybe Leonor and Sverre!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom