Romantic Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Nobility
City
Miami
Country
United States
Who do you think are the most romantic royals? :)

Philippe and Mathilde

MT and Duke Henri !! They seem so in love!! They´re very cute toghether! And, Caroline with Stefano Casiraghi.....it was really her true love...I think it was perfect...

Last edited:
Haakon and Mette Marit. He threatened to give up his whole royal life just to be with her!

-Kathleen

I definitely think Philippe and Mathilde. They look very natural together. And I believe recently Philippe said something along the lines of "I love Mathilde more every day."

They're definitely my favorite royal couple.

irishchic5 said:
I definitely think Philippe and Mathilde. They look very natural together. And I believe recently Philippe said something along the lines of "I love Mathilde more every day."

Yes, I agree. I also think Felipe and Letizia are a romantic couple.

glossypinky said:
Prince Frederik and Princess Mary.Definitely.

I second this! They are so romantic.:eek:

I would think Earl Wessex,Prince Edward and Countess of Wessex,Sophie because both still strong relationship since he and Sophie been dating back in 1993 till engagement day in January 1999 but Sophie and Edward still obey spouse for almost 6 years.Both still married couples but never divorces! he youngest son of monarchy HM Queen 2 he and Sophie been married in June 19,1999.

I would agree with glossypink because Crown Prince Fred and Crown Mary still newly married couple for 8 1/2 month both been married on May 14th.

Crown Prince Willem-Alex and his Agentina-wife Maxima been still married couples both still in loves lots!

have any idea about Royals?

HM Queen 2 and Prince Philip still married couples for nearly 60 years! i cant believe both still strong marriages couples!

you have any think about HM Queen and HM King,Prince have still marriages with wife the HM Queen for more over 50 years! or less 50 years.

Sara Boyce

irishchic5 said:

I completely agree with you on both points as for them being the most romantic and favorite royal couple. I've also read a lot of what Philippe has said about Mathilde, and for a man to stand before a crowd of some hundred people giving a speech where he also praises his wife is really romantic and touching in my book. :)

I think Felipe and Letizia are very sweet together. Also Hakkon and Mette-Marit.

Hm, they are all romantic together, everyone in its way.
I like Felipe & Letizia most, but also Mette Marit & Haakon :)

glossypinky said:
Prince Frederik and Princess Mary.Definitely.
I agree, especially after I read the speech he read to her at their wedding.

I would love it, if you would tell here about romantic things, Royals have done to their wives/girlfriends or husbands/boyfriends.
Do you know any stories (quotes, pictures, gestures, anecdotes, about you have read...)??

i have to say if henri and mt are still in love after 24yrs of marrage. to me, they ARE the most romantic couple. because then been through the fire,so to speak. they have seen good times and bad times and are still together. the rest of the newly weds are still wet behind the ears, they haven't been through what time can do to people.

semisquare said:
i have to say if henri and mt are still in love after 24yrs of marrage. to me, they ARE the most romantic couple. because then been through the fire,so to speak. they have seen good times and bad times and are still together. the rest of the newly weds are still wet behind the ears, they haven't been through what time can do to people.

I agree 100% with this one...

princess lalla salma and king mohamed VI are romantic royal couple

Sue- said:
Hm, they are all romantic together, everyone in its way.
I like Felipe & Letizia most, but also Mette Marit & Haakon :)

Me too :)...both couples are wonderfully in love.

irishchic5 said:

definitely :) I love them :eek:

xxx

Filip and Mathilde!

Filip has said several times - in speeches and interviews- how proud he is of his wife, how she makes him happier every day and how, before they got married and nobody knew they had a relationship, she was always in his heart. Aaahh....

For the most romantic I would have to say that the engimatic Duke of Edinburgh takes the cake. Prince Philip, not known for his romantic streak, sents a bonquet of yellow roses to the Queen on their wedding day. Every year the bonquet gets slightly bigger. The Queen is so used to her husband's gift that she makes certain that she gets up earlier to make space for the flowers in her office. She than sits and waits for her present to arrive. I pity the florist if it is late.

Willem-Alexander and Maxima ARE a very romantic couple!

im not good post pictures of Earl and Countess of Wessex to show it because both still romantic Royals.

Sara Boyce

Ohh....I forgot.... i also think Maxima and WA are so cute together!!! They semm perfect to each other!!

Claire said:
For the most romantic I would have to say that the engimatic Duke of Edinburgh takes the cake. Prince Philip, not known for his romantic streak, sents a bonquet of yellow roses to the Queen on their wedding day. Every year the bonquet gets slightly bigger. The Queen is so used to her husband's gift that she makes certain that she gets up earlier to make space for the flowers in her office. She than sits and waits for her present to arrive. I pity the florist if it is late.

Yes, I like them too. And they look nice toghether, even if they try to hid their feelings.

Yellow roses? I know that The Queen likes yellow flowers, but I think that yellow roses haven't a positive meaning when they concern love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom