The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Courtier

To be able to help and be a voice for those who may not have a strong one.

The tiara's and gala dresses are a nice added perk though!!

Old 12-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Since a loss of privacy seems to be an issue for a lot of people, then perhaps I should say "Be a royal in the pre-tabloid era".

Old 12-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Serene Highness

i would love to have a large family and not have to worry about the cost
someone else can do the dishes
i love horses & then i would be able to afford a couple of horses
no clean up.........sounds great to me
Old 12-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Nobility

First of all it would be great to have influence about issues I care about!! And more superficial; I've always dreamt of living in a mansion or a palace, and to not have to worry about money would be lovely
Old 12-21-2004, 08:33 AM
Aristocracy

Although it is obviously open to debate, I personaly belive that a modern constitutional monarchy is a good form of government. As a monarch (Emperor would be good but Grand Duke will do me) I would love to have the chance to put these values into practice by providing a nation with a representative unbiased by poltics or a need to take risks with the nation to enhance my own pocket/career as i would already have the top job and therefore no need to run for it like politicians. I would like to keep the polticians from running away with policies designed to keep them in power longer and line their own pockets than the long term welfair of their nation. I would enjoy encouraging my nation to grow on humanitarian and democratic levels and devote time to those who just want to know someone is listening. Being a modern monarch who had at least a voice to encourage and to warn from a neutral point of view is a worthwhile job that would really matter. The glamour and the glitz are fine but hypertheticaly anyone could earn enough to maintain a glitzy lifestyle without the media attention... the best part of being a royal today is having the opertunity to do something worthwhile...
Old 12-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I love being Royal and more famous! I wanted to famous clothes like Princess Diana and lots more no matters for me!

Sara Boyce
Old 12-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Commoner

Gentry

I think "Splodger" has it right!. I think Monarchy in its modern constitutional form provides a dignified and disinterested face of government and a Sovereign who is wise and devoted to his/her role is an incalculable asset to a nation.
Also...it would be fun to see these narcissitci politicians with their big party apparatuses occasionally have to behave humbly and respectfully to someone who will be there after they're out of office.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Courtier

lol i would take a great interest in the government and know exactly where the people stand...

i would want to be a guardian angel... trying to make the country better...

making sure there is emergency evacuation if there was an invasion... i wouldnt want so many innocent people to be unsafe...

i would visit sick children to give them hope... but i wouldnt want any media to follow me... because i would prefer to touch someones life...
Old 12-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Royal Highness

To sit on a throne in my ermine cloak, and be awondered by the world.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcp
To sit on a throne in my ermine cloak, and be awondered by the world.
hehe that too
Old 12-22-2004, 03:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikkiB
First of all it would be great to have influence about issues I care about!! And more superficial; I've always dreamt of living in a mansion or a palace, and to not have to worry about money would be lovely
Ditto for me too! It wld be wonderful to hve some influence and be able to do alot of good for various causes close to my heart. And which girl don't dream of being able to dress in designer clothes, gowns and stunning jewels..and not hve to worry where the money comes from?!!!

thats my reason for wanting to be royal..
Old 12-22-2004, 05:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza
Ditto for me too! It wld be wonderful to hve some influence and be able to do alot of good for various causes close to my heart.
That is a good point, I think it’s also my point if I want to be a princess.

Quote:
..and not hve to worry where the money comes from?!!! thats my reason for wanting to be royal..
Uhmmm……. I can not say the same thing about it. In my opinion: …….Yes, I have not to be worry about money because it will granted given to me...but what I should be worry is the money will be from tax payer and they will never let anybody take their money for nothing, then they expect me to work hard and do my duty very seriously to satisfied them, otherwise they will fried me
:( . From this point I should be worry if I could not satisfy them enough then something bad might be happened to me(to satisfied many people or a whole country is not an easy thing).
Old 12-22-2004, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparent

the palaces....*dreamy look* and the good clothes...hehehe and omg don't forget some of the good looking princes hahaha
Old 12-23-2004, 01:50 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Ditto for me too! It wld be wonderful to hve some influence and be able to do alot of good for various causes close to my heart. And which girl don't dream of being able to dress in designer clothes, gowns and stunning jewels..and not hve to worry where the money comes from?!!!

thats my reason for wanting to be royal..
Sounds good. I mean the influence part. I don´t know about the ability to dress in the clothes, gowns and jewels though. It´s not for me! :) More thoughts on how much good people can do is welcomed.
Old 12-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutsy
I think "Splodger" has it right!. I think Monarchy in its modern constitutional form provides a dignified and disinterested face of government and a Sovereign who is wise and devoted to his/her role is an incalculable asset to a nation.
Also...it would be fun to see these narcissitci politicians with their big party apparatuses occasionally have to behave humbly and respectfully to someone who will be there after they're out of office.
Thank you Gutsy for your cocurence with my sentiments, what a wounderful world we would have if all leaders had the dignity, style, grace, honour and national symbolism to unite their people the way we would hope. However there was one other benefit of being Royal... I could marry Princess Madeline of Sweden (i will work out how to overcome any objection she might have over marrying me another time)
Old 12-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
the palaces....*dreamy look* and the good clothes...hehehe and omg don't forget some of the good looking princes hahaha
yes lets not forget those princes
Old 12-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodger
Thank you Gutsy for your cocurence with my sentiments, what a wounderful world we would have if all leaders had the dignity, style, grace, honour and national symbolism to unite their people the way we would hope. However there was one other benefit of being Royal... I could marry Princess Madeline of Sweden (i will work out how to overcome any objection she might have over marrying me another time)
My pleasure, Splodger...and as to Princess Madeleine..there is no more attractive unattached Royal in Europe...
Old 09-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Majesty

I would love to take part in the nobel dinner
Old 09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Serene Highness

The TIARAS . Real royal tiaras are just much better designed and better looking than anyone you buy at stores (especially those really tacky, cheap looking ones they sell for Prom in the US). Of course, if I were really rich, I could just get a royal-esque tiara made for me, but I don't think you can really pull off a majestic tiara unless you're royalty.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Serene Highness

For share my opinion and help other people. As famous i could do good things for the country.

Then the most knowed: for wearing jewells and lovely outfits, drive expensive cars and go holidays!