The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

GIRLS

Letizia
Cristina
Elena
Maxima
Mette-Maritt
Victoria

BOYS

Felipe (Spain)
Iñaki Urdangarín
William
Haakon

Old 02-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Aristocracy

Well, those lucky people would be:

The Duchess of Cornwall (I really want to meet this lady, and the strange thing is I don't know why)

Princess Irene of Greece (she is the most ballanced, wise, and calm person among members of royal families)

Queen Elizabeth (I really die to learn what that woman has to say when she can speak behind closed doors)

...and may I please have Sarah of York? (She would rock the dinner place!)

Old 02-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Commoner

After having a long hard think about this (and avoiding real work!), here are the four I would love to have dinner with:

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

The women are all such hard workers and such great role models, I'd love to know them personally. Guillaume is a bit of a mystery to everyone; not enough is known about this family, and I'm eager to learn more.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Nobility

I agree with Forge1985's first three picks! :)
CP Mary of Denmark - I would be interested to hear her personal account of the transformation she has gone through, what she thinks of the constant media attention (good and bad), and what it's like being a new Mum.
HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg - I agree he is a bit of mystery, and this is probably partly because he doesn't receive the attention that William and Harry do. I think he would be the sort of person with whom you could have an interesting and intelligent conversation. I would also like to know what he thinks of being the heir to the Grand Duchy at such a relatively young age.
CP Mathilde of Belgium - she is such an accomplished person, and I am fascinated by her noble background, which is quite different to most of crown princesses we see today.
Shaikh Jassim of Qatar - so I can gaze longingly at him And also talk to him, of course.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Aristocracy

GIRLS
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands (she seems like a lot of fun)
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (very down to earth)
Princess Madeleine of Sweden (party girl like me )
Zara Phillips
Queen Rania of Jordan (fascinated by her accomplishments. plus I wanna go shopping w/ her)

BOYS
Andrea Casiraghi
Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Prince Harry of England
Prince Car Phillip of Sweden
Old 02-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannis
Queen Elizabeth (I really die to learn what that woman has to say when she can speak behind closed doors)
So do I, so do I Iannis! :) :) If there's a spare chair, invite me too, please! Or if you need a good butler! :) :)
Cheers!
Martin
Old 02-13-2006, 01:52 AM

halyna

I would invite Prince Charles and Camilla and Princes William and Harry. We would have a proper supper, with lovely little sandwiches (cucumber, salmon with dill, caviar, etc.), fresh Belon oysters, Cristal champagne, cockaleekie soup, beef Wellington, scalloped potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, brussels sprouts with mushrooms and chestnut cream sauce, a red Montrachet, assortment of cheeses, including Stilton, raspberries with creme fraiche, profiteroles and petits fours with Earl Gray tea and Remy Martin, Napoleon, Armagnac or some other dessert liqueur. Then I could observe how well they are all getting along. And Bob's your uncle!
Old 02-13-2006, 02:29 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by halyna
I would invite Prince Charles and Camilla and Princes William and Harry. We would have a proper supper, with lovely little sandwiches (cucumber, salmon with dill, caviar, etc.), fresh Belon oysters, Cristal champagne, cockaleekie soup, beef Wellington, scalloped potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, brussels sprouts with mushrooms and chestnut cream sauce, a red Montrachet, assortment of cheeses, including Stilton, raspberries with creme fraiche, profiteroles and petits fours with Earl Gray tea and Remy Martin, Napoleon, Armagnac or some other dessert liqueur. Then I could observe how well they are all getting along. And Bob's your uncle!
Oh boy! If one's going to get all that for supper, who cares who we have to share it with!!!
Cheers! :)
Martin
Old 02-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Aristocracy

There are almost too many to choose from but I would say:

Prince Hamzah of Jordan
Crown Princess Masako of Japan
Queen Anne Marie of Greece
Otto von Hapsburg

I think none of them have lived thier lives as they imagined them. It would be interesting to hear what they have learned and what their reactions are to their current situations.

Mapper
Old 02-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Commoner

Smile

Love this topic! These royals seem like they'd be interesting & easy to talk to. It also seems like they'd put you at ease & make you feel comfortable.
My picks are:
Queen Sofia {Spain}
Crown Princess Letizia {Spain}
Hered.Grand Duke Guillaume {Luxembourg}
Crown Princess Maxima {Netherlands}
Princess Alexandra {Denmark}
Queen Noor {Jordan}
Prince Albert {Monaco}
Old 09-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
What about some of our newer members? Who would you pick for your dinner party?
Old 09-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Courtier

That is easy!!! I would pick:
1) Guillaume
2) Mary
3) Mathilde
4) and Dennism

www.one.org
Old 10-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulina
Which four royals would you want at a small dinner party at your house? Or better, one of their houses? And why

I think a fun, all-girl evening would include Princesses Maxima, Marta-Louise, Stephanie, and Clothilde.

They all seem to have a great sense of humor, a great smile, and lots of personality.

For this group, I would have a barbecue in someone's backyard.
Four royal that I will pick for a dinner at my house is HM Queen Elizabeth II,HRH Prince William of Wales,HRH Prince Frederik of Denmark and HM Queen Margarethe II of Denmark.I choose them because I am a fan of the British Royal Family and Danish Royal Family especially them.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Girls.. Letizia, Maxima, Mette Marit, Charlotte (fun gang for a girls night's out!)
Boys.. Felipe, Harry, Andrea, Pablo of Greece
Old 10-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Serene Highness

Hmm... I would pick
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg
Princess Maxima
HGD Guillaume
prince William

now only send invitation!
Old 10-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Aristocracy

It's quite difficult to choose:

* Princess Letizia
* Prince Felipé
* Princess Mary
* Princess Mabel
Old 10-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Courtier

Hmmm...difficult to choose, but the have to be these Royalty:
Princess Mary
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Princess Mette Marit
Prince Haakon
Prince Joachim
Prince Willem Alexander
Queen Elizabeth
Old 10-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

1. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (no dinner without an artist as the duchess of Windsor once stated).

2. King Edward VII of England (the indispensable entertaining guest with a lot of anecdotes and stories of scandals from his travels to Paris, Cannes and Biarritz).

3. Crownprincess Margaret of Sweden (the graceful and elegant hostess of the evening who with her love for flowers will lay up the most beautiful table).

4. King Ludwig II of Bavaria (the aesthetic and art-loving guest who can entertain about art and history for hours).
Old 10-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

OK...this is a good question!
I would have
Queen Silvia, just because I think she is so adorable. I just love her. I would like to talk about Heidelberg with her because we were both born there.
Queen Margarethe. I think she must be such an intelligent and interesting lady.
Princess Victoria, to chit-chat with her and to tell her I think she does all her duties so gracefully.
And last but not least Princess Madeleine. I think that we wouldn´t have so many similar interests, but just to see her in real and talk a little! Oh, and of course, to ask if maybe we could have another get-together with her brother and me..
Old 10-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Nobility

totally easy :
1. Prince Amedeo of Belgium
2. Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein
3. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
4. Princess Mary of Denmark