The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Royal Highness

Party only for girls:
- Mette-Marit
- Camilla
- Mathilde
- Märtha Louise

Party only for boys.. and me!
- Haakon!!!
- Amadeo
- Felix (Luxembourg)
- Felipe

Old 12-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Hmm, depending on the tone of the party, if I wanted to have a more serious and intellectually stimulating dinner party; I'd have Queen Elizabeth II because she has seen and experienced so much during her reign, Princess Letizia to find out more about her experiences as a journalist, King Moahmmed VI to see how he feels to have followed his father and his reputation and to ascertain how serious he is with his reforms and finally Prince Hamzah, mainly to find out the real story behind his being stripped of the title of Crown Prince. Location-wise we'd probably have quite a formal dinner, maybe somewhere like Balmoral.

For a more fun-filled evening I'd have Princess Maxima because she is always smiling and seems ot be somebody who knows how to party, Princess Letizia because again she looks like she knows how to have a good time, Charlotte Casiraghi and Prince Harry to get a better idea of his character (and to set him up with Charlotte!).
W'd go to a chilled out bar for drinks where we could talk, eat and then if we went to later go dancing.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Aristocracy

Girls only -

Princess Rym (and baby Princess Jalilah)
Princess Letizia (and baby Infanta Leonor)
Princess Mette-Marit ( and baby Prince Sverre Magnus)
Princess Mary ( and baby Prince ???)
(they could all and swap baby tips!!)

Boys -
Prince Haakon
Prince Charles
Prince Harry
Prince Hashim (he can stay behind when the others have gone home though!!)
Old 12-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Heir Apparent

For a girls night:
* Cristina: she's a very intelligent woman, I admire her because she works, takes care of her 4 kids, fulfills her royal duties, and also manages to stay happily married to Iñaki
* Victoria: I would like to know what does it feel like to know that you are going to rule a country in a male dominated world
* Sofía: because I would like to learn sophistication and elegance, who's gonna be a better teacher than her?
* Mathilde: she's a very sweet woman and it's very dedicated to the charity and UN work, so I would like to know her

About boys:
Well Cristina is free to bring her 4 men
* Felipe: he's a highly educated man but very down to earth like his entire family
* William: I would like to know about his feelings on being the last hope for the British monarchy and all the pressure he has to handle...
* Frederik: he's a Navyseal, yet he's so emotional, kind of a complicated but nice person..
* King Juan Carlos: I would like to know the man that saved the Spanish monarchy from the flames and helped shaping Spain into the country it is nowadays

Those would be my choices, even if my dream would be to be invited to Zarzuela palace to eat with the entirely SRF
Old 12-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Nobility

For cocktails and dinner with the girls:

Laurentien - I think I would have a good laugh with her!
Martha Louise - Same as above and I would ask if i could borrow the dress
she wore to F&Ms wedding.
Maxima - She looks like such a down to earth and vivacious person.
Mette-Marit - A women with a lot of life experience, I think she would be
great to talk to.
Letizia - I'd like to talk to her about her career so she could give me some
advice.

And dinner with the boys:

Nikoloas
Haakon
Frederick
Felipe

purely for the eye candy
Old 12-20-2005, 01:03 AM
Heir Apparent

only 4?

I'd like it to be Haakon & Mette-Marit (adore them so much...), Alexandra of Denmark (again... lovely woman..many experience), and Letizia (so much to hear from her...)

well.. if it's a ladies night... then i'd wanted it to be Mette-Marit, Alexandra, Maxima, and Letizia, and can i add just one more? that would be Madeleine... it would be an interesting evening....

if it's me with the guys (well.. believe me there'll be a lot of staring that night..), i'd want it to be with Haakon, Felipe, Carl Philip, Maurits

but... for a toddlers party.. it should be fun.. i'd wanted it to be with Ingrid-Alexandra, Leonor, Juan Valentin, Felix of Denmark...
Old 12-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Courtier

Four Royals I would very much like to dine with are -

Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark & Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Haakon-Magnus & Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.

My residence of choice for this candle light gathering would be, hmmmmm.....Windsor Castle!

It would of course be evening gown, order star & tiara for the ladies. Tux, white bow tie, order star & sash for the gentlemen.

"MII"
Old 12-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrethe II
Four Royals I would very much like to dine with are -

Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark & Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Haakon-Magnus & Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.

"MII"
wouldn't you like to have dinner with the Queen of Denmark?
Old 12-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
wouldn't you like to have dinner with the Queen of Denmark?
.lol. Dear crisiñaki...

Daisy & I go way back ...been there, done that.

We swapped cooking recipes, lit up, listend to Henrik play the piano and enjoyed a good 'ol game of cards followed by a deep discussion concerning the elements of impressionistic & innovative art.

I WISH!!!

If I could chose two Monarchs to dine with they would be Her Majesty the Queen Margrethe II & Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II.

"MII" :)
Old 12-20-2005, 01:48 AM
Courtier

CP Phillipe and Mathilda
CP Felipe and Letiza
CP Hakkon and Mette Marit

Those would be my pick for dinner party guests!
Old 12-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrethe II
.lol. Dear crisiñaki...

Daisy & I go way back ...been there, done that.

We swapped cooking recipes, lit up, listend to Henrik play the piano and enjoyed a good 'ol game of cards followed by a deep discussion concerning the elements of impressionistic & innovative art.
MII, you rock!
Old 12-20-2005, 04:48 AM
Courtier

Prince William, Prince Harry and his girlfriend, Andrea Casiraghi and his girlfriend, Charlotte Casiraghi and her boyfriend, Pierre Casiraghi, the luxembourg brothers including princess Alexandra but not the younger brother that I forgot the name, Zara Phillips with Mike and her bro Peter :p , Lady Gabriella Windsor, Lord Frederick Windsor, Madeleine of Sweden, Carl Philip of Sweden, Beatrice of York and Eugenie, The Hannover Brothers Ernst and Christian... And that's it a cool party huh
Old 12-20-2005, 05:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Tulip
MII, you rock!
.lol. Back at ya "PT"

"MII"
Old 12-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Serene Highness

What a nice idea :)!

For a quiet dinner I would choose mother-in-laws/daughter-in-laws theme with Queen Elizabeth II, Countess of Wessex, Queen Sofia of Spain and Princess Letizia.

Me, Sophie and Letizia would finish the dinner together while the mother-in-laws talked in the living room, then we would sat and have a quiet dinner speaking of various light issues.

After dinner we would see Her Majesties private albums:p and listen some stories about their lifes, while their daughters-in-law speak of their lifes, their expectations towards their family and public life, everything very naturally and down-to-earth and without questions being made.

When leaving Queen Elizabeth would say how much she enjoyed my cookings:) , Queen Sofia would offer me a personal family photo:o , Letizia and Sophie would leave saying that we should gather some time soon just the three of us ...

After Christmas I will imagine a more agitated dinner, but for now that's all I would like to have .

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Serene Highness

I would pick the four Van Vollenhoven sisters-in-law (Marilne, Annette, Anita and Aimee). I think it would be very nice to spend an evening with them, they all seem very down to earth and I think we could have a good laugh together, especially with Anita, she seems to be a very funny person! :)

If I would choose some royals who aren't Dutch, I'd probably go for Camilla and Charles and Haakon and Mette-Marit. They've been trough a lot and they do a magnificent job at the moment. I just would love to talk about that with them! (And I hope Haakon and Mette-Marit bring along the children, they're so adorable!)
Old 12-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Royal Highness

Four Ladies:
Queen Sofia, Sonja, Beatrix and Margrethe...

Four ladies:
Princess Letizia, Mary, Máxima and Mette-Marit

Four Mens:
King Juan Carlos, Constantine, Harald and Prince Henrik

Four mens:
Prince Felipe, Willem-Alexander, Frederik and Haakon...

P.S. - i really don't know why i choose those royals... but all of them fascinated me... :p
and i know... it was just four.. and i pick twelve... but i would like to have dinner with all of them....
Old 12-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

4 women
Máxima
Mary
Letizia
Mette-Marit

4 men
Willem-Alexnader
Frederik
William
Harry

2 couples
Màxima&Willem-Alexander
Mary&Frederik
Old 12-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Nobility

Women:
-Maxima of Netherlands
-Alexandra of Denmark
-Mathilde of Belgium
-Mette Marit

Men:
-Willem Alexander
-Frederick
-Haakon
-William
Old 12-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Prince Hamzah (cuz I am curious to see how he is in parties,lol)
Prince Hashim ( I heard he was fun and nice to be around him)
Prince Ali (He knows how to party!)
ummmm my fourth choice would be....I can't think of anyone honestly!
Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
I would pick the four Van Vollenhoven sisters-in-law (Marilne, Annette, Anita and Aimee). I think it would be very nice to spend an evening with them, they all seem very down to earth and I think we could have a good laugh together, especially with Anita, she seems to be a very funny person! :)
Hadn't thought of that. Good idea:)