Pick Four Royals For A Dinner Party!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.

women:

Queen Rania
Princess Letizia
Princess Mary
Charlotte Casiraghi

men:

Andrea Casiraghi
Pierre Casiraghi
Prince William
Prince Felipe

:flowers:

Mathilde1286 said:
That is easy!!! I would pick:
1) Guillaume :wub:
2) Mary :flowers:
3) Mathilde :flowers:
4) and Dennism :lol:

Moi? I'd be honored. Thank you for the invitation.

It's hard to just choose four, so I will just get a bigger table with space enough for more ;)

My invitations would go to:

Princess Zein bint al Hussein
Princess Alia Bint Al Hussein
Princess Haya

Prince Rashid Bin Al Hassan
Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein
Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi
Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani

And then of course my dear friend Sheikh Saud from Qatar.

Almost a family gathering, but I am sure we could get some serious horse talk going on around the table ;) + a few good looking guys to look at too lol

Ohhhh....let me see....
Well, I'm quite partial to girly chit-chat, so I'd probably invite only women.

~Maxima
~Letizia
~Mary
~Mette-Marit

And if my table is round, I can squeeze in a few more (which I'd probably do!) like:

~Mathilde
~Victoria
~Martha-Louise

Four royals? It's quite easy for me: I should choice Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía, for they are intelligent, they are loved by their people and were able to re-buildt the Borbon's dinasty after the fall of the throne. Then, I should choice Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Farah Dibah of Iran, just to speak to her about White Revolution and how she should do to made MOnarchy again acceptable to Iranians. And, at last, I should choice Princess Maxima Zorreguieta, to ask her how did she to keep so well with Royal duties without having born a royal herself.

Vanesa.

Prince Charles
Duke of Edinburgh
Queen Rania
CP Marie Chantal

wow!!..definitively Guillaume... the Grand Duchess MT...Máxima and Letizia.... It would be a pleasure

I'd be more than happy with 3: Andrea & Pierre Casiraghi and Prince Harry!
(Wouldn't that be a party to remember!!!)

Queen Margarethe - she appears smart and interesting
King Constantine - ditto
Queen Sofia - she is a true lady; maybe some of that would rub on me :lol:
GD Henri - he is fun to look at

1.Myself being I am Lady in waiting
The three other royals are in no perciluar order
2.Prince William of Wales
3.Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
4.King Abdullah II of Jordan
I picked these three because they seem so interseting to me as people and as royals.

Last edited:
Ive Changed my vote a bit
Princess Eugenie of York
Lady Gabriella Windsor
Prince Henry of Wales
HRH The Earl of Wessex

This is a tough one because it's always the people you DON'T expect to be interesting that are!

Also, I'm surprised the Prince of Wales is not on it! He's definitely opinionated and not afraid to have a differing pov. Moreover he's now very in vogue as a visionary re global warming and organic farming expert of sorts, so I'd definitely want him at the table.

Second, there should always always be at least one pretty lady at the table. Pretty royal ladie s galore, hmm...tough one, that. Not sure on that one. Perhaps Rania would be most interesting, just judging from the fact her husband is not just a figure head in Jordan, he really rules the place. So Rania for covering a pretty and interesting lady.

Also, I think Albert of Monaco would be someone who would fit in this company as he's also interested in 'green technology' solutions, he's probably interested in a good conversation with Rania, too.

And for the fourth...I love love love Beatrix and Elizabeth and would love a conversation, but not at this table, I for some reason think they'd hinder the conversation as everyone would try to be utterly correct in their presence.

Perhaps Nicoleaos of Greece, for some <male> eye candy and I also think it's someone who'd be an interesting person hopefully.

So:

Charles
Rania
Albert of Monaco
Nikolaos of Greece

What a fun topic! Here it goes for me:
Living:
HM Queen Elizabeth II
HRH Prince Phillip
HRH THe Duchess of Cornwall
HRH The Prince of Wales

Why did I pick all royals from England? I love England!

Combination of Living and Deceased Royals:
Queen Mary (PLEASE wear some of those huge diamonds!!!!)
Elizabeth the Queen Mother (what a lady!)
HM Queen Elizabeth
HRH Princess Margaret
and even though it makes five, George VI
I choose all of them because I would love to see the family dynamic (and the JEWELS!!!!)

Crown Princess Mary
Princess Martha-Louise
Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh
Queen Sofia

I think Mary and ML would add a little youthful energy to the meal, and they seem like intellegent ladies who are interesting to talk to. Queen Sofia seems genuinely nice, and although the Duke does NOT seem nice, he seems to have something to say about anything and everything. I think it would be fun to see how they all reacted together.

Caroline of Monaco: I would love to talk to her about litterature, music and theatre, she's so cultured.
Quenn Rania of Jordan: we would talk about politics from a non-western point of view.
Princess Rosario: Lunch, shopping and art.
Prince William: would love to get his opinion of his parents - not as mom and dad -

Mette-Marit
Hakoon
Empress Maria Theresia of Austria
Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Okay, the latter ones are dead, but they'd be interesting to listen to. Besides, Maria Theresia and Elisabeth would be bound not to get on with each other at all, so there should be some interesting screaming and shouting. :)

Here it goes for me :

- Princess Diana (sense of humour and charisma)
- Princess Grace of Monaco (elegance and fame)
- Elizabeth the Queen Mother (just a great lady)
- Sarah, duchess of York (sense of fun and laughter)

Only girls and 3 of them are dead but when you see photos of Diana and Sarah having so much fun you would love to have a good laugh with them.
Some pics for example :
ImageShack - Hosting :: 73391398qu4.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 3224625yr5.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Anne-Marie; how was it when they fled greece what happned during these years
Cathrine the great, how was her lfe really
King Karl XIV Johan of sweden, he got to be king over a country that he had no conection with
Prince Bertil; He got waited for lilian for so many yerfas and they did not have any children, did he have so strong feelings for his royal role,

I would create a talkshow dinner party with the following guests:

Queen Sonja of Norway: to talk about the nine years of waiting to get the permission to marry, her way from a commoner to a Queen and further more.
Queen Fabiola of the Belgians: to talk about her life with five miscarriages, her uncredible faith to god and her role as Queen Dowager in Belgium.
King Juan Carlos of Spain: to talk about his relationship with Franco, about the attempted military coup of 1981 and the way from a dictatorship to a democrazy and his role in this change.
Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein: about his opinion of being a low known monarch in Europe and the world, about being a ruler of a tiny nation and about his family.

Only 4? I'll have several different dinner parties then. Charlotte, Mary, Maxima and Harry then Victoria, Queen Elizanbeth and Rania and Haya then Queen Beatrix and Maragarthe, Princes William and Guillaume then Grand Duchess MT, Princess Caroline and Stephanie and Grace then Princess Margaret, Countess Alexandra, the Queen Mother and Lady Di then Prince Andrew, his daughters and Prince Felix then CP W-A, Frederik, Haakon and GD Henri then Madeleine, Martha-Louise, Mette-Merit and Letizia. That's going to be alot of dinner parties but it'll be fun and interesting!

Totally impossible but a nice, and imaginative, lunch with :

-Queen Frederika
-Nancy Reagan
-Pcess Michael of Kent
-Margareth Thatcher

Yes i know two non-royal but we can expect a good catfight :ROFLMAO:

Four for dinner?

I'd have Crown Princess Victoria, Queen Sofia, Queen Elizabeth II, and Princess Caroline -- some of the most interesting royal ladies, IMO!

This is fun:

Princess Maxima
Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa
Princess Marie of Denmark
Queen Elizabeth II

I like the royals who seem to have vibrant personalities. IMO, these ladies all have vibrant personalities.

Alive
CP Mathilde of Belgium (and she'll bring all of her children, because they are so adorable) - because she is an interesting person, and I really like her!
Prince Philippos of Greece - because he is ever so hot!
CP Mary of Denmark - because she is so amazing.
Princess Leonor of Spain - just so I could hug her all the time.

Dead
GD Anastasia Nicholaievna of Russia - because she was an amazing personality and the two of us could have a lot fun!
King Christian IX of Denmark - my greatest idol in the Danish Royal Family.
GD Olga Nicholaievna of Russia - so we could talk about good books.
Princess Mignon of Romania - because she could be interesting to talk to

Princess Grace,princess Diana,princess Mathilde of Belgium and Queen Noor

The perfect dinner party,ok:moi,Prince Philip(Duke of Edinburg),CP Frederick of Denmark,Rania of Jordan & Prince Harry.It would be much fun,I suppose.

Princess Caroline of Mónaco, Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Mary of Denmark and Prince William! :tea:

P.Mary
P.Marie
P.Letizia
P.Haya

I think all four would be really interesting to sit down have dinner and a conversation with.

Only 4. :(

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik.
Princess Haya.
Prince William. :p

Totally impossible but a nice, and imaginative, lunch with :

-Queen Frederika
-Nancy Reagan
-Pcess Michael of Kent
-Margareth Thatcher

Yes i know two non-royal but we can expect a good catfight :ROFLMAO:

Why a catfight?

Status