Pick Four Royals For A Dinner Party!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea for a thread! It was so hard to choose only 4 of each :rolleyes:.

Women:
Princess Alexandra
Princess Alexia
Crown Princess Victoria
Crown Princess Masako

Men:

Crown Prince Frederik
Crown Prince Felipe
Prince Carl Phillip
Crown Prince Haakon

Hmmm for just a dinner party I would pick Prince William, Prince Harry, Princess Madeleine and Princess Victoria, they seem like they would be the most fun and they're in my age group so we would have something in common to talk about.

But for a girls night out party I would pick Princess Mary, Princess Mette-Marit, Martha Louise and Zara Phillips.:)

If it was me with four men I would choose:

Prince Frederik of Denmark
Prince Felipe of Spain
Prince William of Great Britain
Prince Carl Philippe of Sweden

If it was a girls night I would choose:

Princess Letizia of Spain
Princess Matilde of Belgium
Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway

Queens:
Paola (Belgium), Sofia (Spain), Sonja (Norway), Beatrix (Netherlands)

Princesses:
Cristina(Spain), Maxima(Netherlands) , Victoria (Sweden), Martha-Louise (Norway)

Kings:
Juan-Carlos (Spain), Harald (Norway), Albert (Belgium)

Princes/Dukes:
Haakon (Norway), Iñaki-(Spain), Carl-Philip (Sweden), Henrik (Denmark)

Last edited:
I would like a no holds barred-all hell breaks loose dinner party!

My fantasy guests would be:
Princess Michael
Duchess Camilla of Cornwall
Prince Charles
Prince Harry and Chelsy
Prince Phillip and wife (a.k.a. The Queen)
Sarah, Duchess of York seated next to Anne, Princess Royale
The cast of Absolutely Fabulous

The King and Queen of Belgium, special guest, his out of wedlock daugther

Queen Margethe and spouse
Princess Mary and Prince Fred of Denmark and their pal Amber Petty

King Juan Carlos and wife, seated next to Princess Gabriela of Savoy seated next to Countess Olghina de Robiland :D

Princess Caroline (and husband) seated next to Nicole Coste
Princess Stephanie
Prince Albert of Monaco

Queen Noor and sons
King Abdullah & wife and mother
The entire French Bourbon and Bonaparte clan seated next to each other, that includes the two Dukes of Anjou :D

and celebrity guests: Robin Williams; Nathan Lane; Ana Nicole Smith; Whitney Houston and husband Bobby Brown; Ozzy Osbourne and family; the Gotti Family; Donald Trump and his three wives; Joan Rivers; Reverend Pat Robertson and the Bush Family; The Clintons; Jesse Jackson; Brad and Angelina, Jennifer Aniston.

Musical entertainment by Yanni, Mick Jagger, Ziggy Marlow and Leontyne Price in a duet with Kenny Rogers singing tunes from the movie Flashdance like, She's a Maniac etc.
Put all that in a room and get pay per view to broadcast it!

Last edited:
Frederik and Mary and their son and Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Toledo said:
I would like a no holds barred-all hell breaks loose dinner party!

My fantasy guests would be:
Princess Michael
Duchess Camilla of Cornwall
Prince Charles
Prince Harry and Chelsy
Prince Phillip and wife (a.k.a. The Queen)
Sarah, Duchess of York seated next to Anne, Princess Royale
The cast of Absolutely Fabulous

The King and Queen of Belgium, special guest, his out of wedlock daugther

Queen Margethe and spouse
Princess Mary and Prince Fred of Denmark and their pal Amber Petty

King Juan Carlos and wife, seated next to Princess Gabriela of Savoy seated next to Countess Olghina de Robiland :D

Princess Caroline (and husband) seated next to Nicole Coste
Princess Stephanie
Prince Albert of Monaco

Queen Noor and sons
King Abdullah & wife and mother
The entire French Bourbon and Bonaparte clan seated next to each other, that includes the two Dukes of Anjou :D

and celebrity guests: Robin Williams; Nathan Lane; Ana Nicole Smith; Whitney Houston and husband Bobby Brown; Ozzy Osbourne and family; the Gotti Family; Donald Trump and his three wives; Joan Rivers; Reverend Pat Robertson and the Bush Family; The Clintons; Jesse Jackson; Brad and Angelina, Jennifer Aniston.

Musical entertainment by Yanni, Mick Jagger, Ziggy Marlow and Leontyne Price in a duet with Kenny Rogers singing tunes from the movie Flashdance like, She's a Maniac etc.
Put all that in a room and get pay per view to broadcast it!

Jejeje, Toledo are you trying to start World War III or at least the biggest scandal the world has ever seen (or the best reality show ever: Royals Go Wild!!!):D :D :D :D

Just imagine the quality of the cat fights!!
When I read your post I almost fall on the floor laughing, you are awesome!!!

I tried my hardest, I even did the 4 boys and 4 girls thing to make it easier but I just could not narrow it down! I'll tell you one thing though, it wouldn't be a dinner party, we would go to a nice resturant because I wouldn't want to subject these poor innocent souls to my cooking. i suppose I could always order in though I pretend I cooked?
some that i remember thinking were Princess Anne,Mary and Letizia,Queen Margrethe,Sofia and Elizabeth, Prince Frederik,Felipe,Carl Philip,Henrik and Phillip, what a hoot he would be! Maybe I should gate crash some state dinner and meet them all at one?

Last edited:
Alexandria said:
A tough question when it's limited to only four dinner guests ... But I would opt for, as Julian put it, stimulating dinner conversation over good looks or stylish clothes. (We'd have to have a meat-free meal because Queen Sofia is a vegetarian and somewhere with lots of windows and plenty of ashtrays to air out the room while Queen Margrethe puffs away!)

You know what you should do? take her to a non-smoking venue, and watch her twitch and contort..how much fun would that be?:D

crisiñaki said:
Jejeje, Toledo are you trying to start World War III or at least the biggest scandal the world has ever seen (or the best reality show ever: Royals Go Wild!!!):D :D :D :D

Just imagine the quality of the cat fights!!
When I read your post I almost fall on the floor laughing, you are awesome!!!

Put them into a steel cage! :D

Aussie Princess said:

You know what you should do? take her to a non-smoking venue, and watch her twitch and contort..how much fun would that be?:D

So we should have our own little version of "Fear Factor for Royals" then?:D

For me I would make this a royal ladies only affair. Perhaps a semi-informal early dinner whereupon these remarkable woman could "let loose" in privacy.

My guest list would include:

HM Queen Rania
Queen Noor
HM Queen Margrethe II (I hope I spelled her name correctly)
HM Queen Beatrix
HM Queen Sofia
HRH Crown Princess Maxima
HRH Crown Princess Letiza
HRH Crown Princess Mette-Marit
The Duchess of Cornwall
Princess Martha Louise
HH Princess Alexandra

I will stick to the topic - four royals! I would make it a ladies dinner and my guests would be; Letizia and Maxima because they are very bright and articulate with interesting careers behind them and would contribute to lively discussions, duchess of Alba is just one-of-a-kind and Queen Margrethe of Denmark for her intellect and varied talants in the arts.

grevinnan said:
I will stick to the topic - four royals! I would make it a ladies dinner and my guests would be; Letizia and Maxima because they are very bright and articulate with interesting careers behind them and would contribute to lively discussions, duchess of Alba is just one-of-a-kind and Queen Margrethe of Denmark for her intellect and varied talants in the arts.

Just don't let anything with fire near the Duchess, otherwise the botox will be set on fire!!!:D

If you don't believe me, check out her face:
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2889/untitled35iv.png

Aussie Princess said:

Oh Aussie Princess...I think that would be horrible :eek: Poor Margrethe...

"MII"

Of course I know your j/k ;)

Dennism said:
So we should have our own little version of "Fear Factor for Royals" then?:D
heck yes that would be so cool! fear factor for royals..... i'd take Queen Elizabeth to a wild nightclub! sorry, I'll get back on topic now.

Margrethe II said:
Oh Aussie Princess...I think that would be horrible :eek: Poor Margrethe...

"MII"

Of course I know your j/k ;)
:D it's funny watching people who are desperate for a ciggarette!in all seriousness though, she'd be such a fascinating person to talk to, for a lot of reasons. i'm an artist too so i'd be particulary interested in that.

If I could choose 4 royals, they would be:
- HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
- HRH Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg
- HRH the Duke of Edinburgh
- HSH Furstin Marie von und zu Liechtenstein

If I could choose 4 royals who have passed away, they would be:
- HRH Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg
- HM King Baudouin of the Belgians
- HM Queen Ingrid, the Queen Mother of Denmark
- HRH Prince Claus of the Netherlands

Well, for my 'living' guests it would be;

HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
HM Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

And for the past;

The Duchess of Windsor
HRH The Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg
HRH Prince Rainier of Monaco
HRH Prince Claus of the Netherlands

Queen Elizabeth II
The Duke of Edinburgh
The Prince of Wales
The Duchess of Cornwall

And, frankly, I'd like to be a fly on the wall without them knowing I was there and just listen to the conversation.

grevinnan said:

Just four royals? :(
Ok, let me try again...
  1. King Juan Carlos of Spain
  2. Queen Elizabeth of Britain
  3. Queen Margrethe of Denmark
  4. the King of the Saudis
Do I still get at least celebrity guests disguised as entertainment? Then I want:
Robin Williams and Joan Rivers
the two stars of Absolutely Fabulous
Dame Edna
and of course, The Rolling Stones

The place: The Waldorf Astoria in New York, then we all head to see either the Lion King or the Producers. But we can also take our Royals to a Karaoke bar. Imagine Juan Carlos, Margrethe, Elizabeth and the King of the Saudis on stage doing an impersonation of ABBA's Dancing Queen!

Last edited:
My guests would include:

Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mum
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
King Juan Carlos of Spain
Princess Margriet of The Netherlands

Toledo said:
Just four royals? :(
Ok, let me try again...
  1. King Juan Carlos of Spain
  2. Queen Elizabeth of Britain
  3. Queen Margrethe of Denmark
  4. the King of the Saudis
Do I still get at least celebrity guests disguised as entertainment? Then I want:
Robin Williams and Joan Rivers
the two stars of Absolutely Fabulous
Dame Edna
and of course, The Rolling Stones

The place: The Waldorf Astoria in New York, then we all head to see either the Lion King or the Producers. But we can also take our Royals to a Karaoke bar. Imagine Juan Carlos, Margrethe, Elizabeth and the King of the Saudis on stage doing an impersonation of ABBA's Dancing Queen!

I would prefer to watch them doing YMCA by the village people (QEII as a construction worker:D )

Aussie Princess said:

Or invite Henrik and say that you can't have any alcohol!:eek:

How funny! :D

Just for the family interaction, I'd like to sit at dinner with

Queen Margrethe, her sisters
Princess Benedikte
Queen Anne-Marie and their first cousin
King Carl-Gustaf

Carl-Gustaf teased Margrethe about her smoking during her 60th birthday celebrations so I imagine they have a playful relationship. I think it would be fun to see in private! :D

ysbel said:

Princess Benedikte
King Carl-Gustaf

Carl-Gustaf teased Margrethe about her smoking during her 60th birthday celebrations so I imagine they have a playful relationship. I think it would be fun to see in private! :D
Yeah!!
I can imagine.... :D

ysbel said:

Princess Benedikte
King Carl-Gustaf

I don't remember what he said to Margrethe. Does someone remember? Thanks.

HM Queen Margrethe
HM Queen Anne-Marie
HRH Princess Benedikte
HH Prince Richard of Berleburg (He would be the added flavor to the meal with his bluntness; which I love)

If i could dream, it would be an all female party, i would invite Queen Sonja, and clone a double of her.:eek: The other two, they would have to be fans of Enya and Michael Jackson, so we would have something in common to talk about, and hopefully share plenty of laughs about silly things.We would spend the rest of the evening dancing to beautiful music in an intimate ballroom. (where ever that may be, some penthouse overlooking a mountain range preferably) Yeah, i would cut the rug with Queen sonja until she can't 'take no more';) I have a soft spot for older women anyway, and i think Sonja is so HOT, she has that fantastic figure, which just makes me think that she is the sort of woman who loves to dance, and she seems to have a radiant personality.

If Princess Diana were alive, she would have to be one of the other two, as i admire so much her compassionate and loving spirit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom