Photo-show: Royal Couples And Their Faces

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, especially Haakon and Mette Marit...They really look like siblings! I also think that there´s a certain similarity between Willem-Alexander and Maxima. I see less in Felipe and Letizia (which IMO doesn´t mean anything, I don´t believe in this similarity-theory)

Lena  Posted on May 29th, 2004 - 3:53 pm

... BUNTE (or psychologists) claim that couples, who look similar, have a happier relationship.

click on "Royale Spiegelbilder: Ich liebe dich - oder mich?" to watch the pictures
Where-ever do find all these interesting links, Lena ?

This one was interesting, and the clip on Flip & Leti was a hoot, too.

Originally posted by King Christian@May 29th, 2004 - 11:00 pm
Lena   Posted on May 29th, 2004 - 3:53 pm

... BUNTE (or psychologists) claim that couples, who look similar, have a happier relationship.

click on "Royale Spiegelbilder: Ich liebe dich - oder mich?" to watch the pictures
Where-ever do find all these interesting links, Lena ?

This one was interesting, and the clip on Flip & Leti was a hoot, too.
Thanks for the praise :flower: -but it´s clear that I find a german link as native german-speaking person easily...and I´ve found the clip on Leti and Flip on the glittering Royals MB (shortly before "dictator" Ademar has deleted it :innocent: )

Well, it is often said that married couples do start to look like each other but that´s after a much longer time than these couples have been together.

Originally posted by Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 9:58 pm
Yes, especially Haakon and Mette Marit...They really look like siblings! I also think that there´s a certain similarity between Willem-Alexander and Maxima. I see less in Felipe and Letizia (which IMO doesn´t mean anything, I don´t believe in this similarity-theory)
Haakon and Mette Marit's resemblance was almost scary.

If we take this logic, it could explain why Charles and Diana's marriage did not work out. :rolleyes:

really interesting lena!!
mm and haakon seem to be brother and sister!

M-M and Haakon do look alike. but did anyone look at Fred's teeth compared to M ary's. YELLOW!!!

Originally posted by Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 4:58 pm
I also think that there´s a certain similarity between Willem-Alexander and Maxima.
I see a resemblance between Beatrix and Maxima's faces....the eyes especially. I know this sounds crazy.

Originally posted by sky@May 30th, 2004 - 9:20 am
did anyone look at Fred's teeth compared to M ary's. YELLOW!!!
His mother has not been such a fine role-model for sparkling teeth, I guess.

What a resemblance between Maxima and W-A and Mette-marit and haakon.

amazing!!!!

what about Britain Earl and Countess of Wessex?

Sara Boyce

This is so funny. I was just thinking of bringing this topic up a couple of days ago. I've noticed how incredibly alike Haakon and Mette-Marit's faces are. They have the same smile and facial expressions. And its wierd because I've heard of married couples starting to look like each other after a while but these two have only been married a couple of years. They could be brother and sister!

Originally posted by Layla+May 30th, 2004 - 2:35 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Layla @ May 30th, 2004 - 2:35 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 9:58 pm
Haakon and Mette Marit's resemblance was almost scary.

If we take this logic, it could explain why Charles and Diana's marriage did not work out. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 4:53 pm
I´ve found something funny in the german magazine BUNTE. BUNTE (or psychologists) claim that couples, who look similar, have a happier relationship.

Hi I'm new here. I really want to see the pictures but I cannot open the link, it seems that it is blocked - my server problem. Is there another way I can view the pictures other the link above? Thank you

I died when I saw the photo of Felipe and Letizia!!

Originally posted by Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 3:53 pm
I´ve found something funny in the german magazine BUNTE. BUNTE (or psychologists) claim that couples, who look similar, have a happier relationship.

It's fun to look at the comparisons but it's all silly nonsense. My parents could not look more different: blond vs black hair, dark brown vs green eyes, big head vs small head, prominate nose vs pretty little nose, etc. etc. They've been happily married for close to 50 years. But the one of Charles and Diana is rather alarming. I wonder how he would loomwith camila?

mette marit and hakoon look very much a like i have thought this for long

the chinese believe that if a married couple start to look similar or alike, they're not only fated / destined to be husband and wife but that it'll be a very happy marriage.

Well I alos think Charles and Diana were on a totally different sphere. I think it coulda worked out under different circumstances...
But with M-M & Haakon I have always noticed they look alike, but they totally complement each other. They are totally meant to be.

Maybe someone could design such matching pics between Daniel Westlin Vicy and Daniel Collert :)

haakon and Mette-Marit look so alike!

Ha, the teeth on Fred and Mary's photo look like some kind of "before" and "after" advertisement!

WOW! The similarity between Mette-Marit and Haakon is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom