The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Aristocracy

I would like to see Alexia and Emmanuel , and Gabriel and Irene !:)

Old 02-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

Well only lookwise for my part ( so not looking at circumstances, religion, them being married etc) . I think prince Guillaume and maybe Princess Azemah look nice

http://theroyalcorrespondent.files.w...pum6jcowdl.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/S7pI9lt7MN...-/untitled.bmp

Old 02-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I'd love to see the Greek princes marry into some reigning royal houses.
So Prince Constantine with Princess Elisabeth of Belgium or Ingrid-Alexandra or any combination with the other siblings.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 05-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by imojeen
Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi
I don't see that at all. She's all about glamour and fashion and he seems to be a lot more low-key and down to earth.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

Catherine and Charlotte could be good competitors in fashion. Harry is not low-key and down to earth to me. He is such a party boy. Harry is so cute and has good smile, Charlotte has good genes so that they can produce good babies.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by imojeen View Post
Catherine and Charlotte could be good competitors in fashion. Harry is not low-key and down to earth to me. He is such a party boy. Harry is so cute and has good smile, Charlotte has good genes so that they can produce good babies.
You seem to be about the production of children in these matches.
Why is Harry a party boy to you, when was the last time you saw his partying?
Old 05-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Aristocracy

I saw many photos of him like this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NzzB5L9AP4...arry-grope.jpg

So, I got the impression that he is a party boy.
Yes, really I thought about the production of children,too. British Royal Family has ugly members, beautiful babies would be good for them.

Charlotte is beautiful and has good genes, Harry is so sweet. One of them Diana's son, one of them is Grace's grandaughter, they could make them a good couple.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

That photo was taken a fair few years ago, possibly even before Harry started military training I believe. If you pop over to his current events thread you'll see none of those photos.

Slightly cruel that a royal family is judged solely on it's looks, something reserved for celebrities. The production of "good looking" children from Harry won't mean a lot when they'll barely be in the limelight when his brother has his own children and becomes King. Also, there's the small fact she's Catholic and Harry cannot keep his place in the line of succession if he marries her.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

VERY future Royal couple (and solely for humour purposes) - Viscount Severn and Princess Isabella.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by imojeen View Post
I saw many photos of him like this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NzzB5L9AP4...arry-grope.jpg

So, I got the impression that he is a party boy.
Yes, really I thought about the production of children,too. British Royal Family has ugly members, beautiful babies would be good for them.

Charlotte is beautiful and has good genes, Harry is so sweet. One of them Diana's son, one of them is Grace's grandaughter, they could make them a good couple.
Wow . This is a bit harsh in my opinion (not to mention just a tad superficial too). There's so much more to a person than looks, and in my eyes, the British Royal Family has members that are decent and compassionate, which is worth so much more than a pretty/handsome face. I hope Harry marries for love, and chooses a girl that appreciates all of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
VERY future Royal couple (and solely for humour purposes) - Viscount Severn and Princess Isabella.
Oh, that would be a very, very playful couple, full of mischief . I'd love to see that. Now, whom could we pair his sister with ?

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

i always thought prince William and and princess Victoria would make a great couple maybe they could combine their the kingdoms together
Old 06-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Now, I would love to see that happen! I actually think they'd be rather cute together combined with both of their hilarious little personalities, they would be a wonderful match. And imagine all the fun!

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Now, I would love to see that happen! I actually think they'd be rather cute together combined with both of their hilarious little characters, they would be a wonderful match. And imagine all the fun!
that would be adorable i bet her and lady louise would be great shopping buddys
Old 06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

James and Isabella would be a perfect couple. We need to get this arranged...
Old 06-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Nobility

I'd like to see Gabriel with Amalia :)
When Gabriel was born, they even changed the law, so a marriage is possible :)

Emmanuel with Isabella

Leonor with Odysseas

Christian with Sofia

Sverre with Ariane

Vincent with Estelle

Eleonore with Gabriel of Nassau

and voilà :)

Queen Mathilde
Old 06-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar bobo Iv
i always thought prince William and and princess Victoria would make a great couple maybe they could combine their the kingdoms together
That almost certainly would never have happened. One of them would have had to give up their succession rights instead.

As for matchmaking the kids, I think Nikolai of Denmark or Alfons of Liechtenstein with Elisabeth of Belgium would be sweet.

Isn't there a law against members of the Belgian and Dutch Royal families marrying? I'm sure they'll change it if it ever comes up though.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor would be so adorable together, a shame that they're both future heirs.

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor would be so adorable together, a shame that they're both future heirs.
By the time they're old enough to think about marriage, either Spain or Denmark (or both) may very well be a republic, so it'll be a moot point. Of course if things go on as they're now, they won't be able to marry.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Christian and Leonor, my heart just melted! Sofia is another option for Christian, therefore neither he nor Leonor would lose their right to the throne.

We need to get Lady Louise paired off, it isn't right if her younger brother gets paired first!