Opinion on Williams beard??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it does much for him but I don't find him attractive anyway.

I think William's beard suits him very well and certainly makes him more handsome in looks. I think beards suit younger men more than older men! Let's hope Kate doesn't develop a rash!

I like it! I think it makes him more mature looking.

I dont love the beard, but it's ok. Am I the only one who thinks in recent photos that his hair looks thicker and darker? Perhaps plugs or that spray on stuff they use in Hollywood?

I like it! I think it makes him look more handsome. I hope he gets to keep it.

Am I the only one who thinks in recent photos that his hair looks thicker and darker?

I've noticed a little of that. I think it might just be an effect of getting older, however.

It suits him very well he should keep it as long as he can!

Thumbs up on the beard - I think it's quite sexy, actually. :)

Hmm...I don't know if I like it or not...maybe not. He reminds me of someone I used to know...creepy.

I like it...!It's different and more masculine.

Fantastic!!! Any chance of setting up a 'yes/no' poll

Prince William looks good with the beard or without it. He reminds me of previous Kings with the beard.:)

He is too young to go bald and grow a beard at this point.........Perhaps in 20 years time he will look more distinguished, not now.

I don't care for it, the only guy I've seen (royal or otherwise) look good with a full beard is CP Haakon. Otherwise it just looks goofy on a guy. And with William, that's absolutely the case. I always thought his brother was the most attractive of the two, but thought Will was cute in his own way. I certainly don't feel that way. LOL

It's alright. I don't really find him that hot, especially now that he's older. He was kind of cute in his uni days, but not so much anymore.

I guess in a way his beard makes him look more masculine. He can pull it off well.

I don't care for it, the only guy I've seen (royal or otherwise) look good with a full beard is CP Haakon.
prince Michael looks great with his beard, IMO. Williams is too straggly, but might have improved with more time. As he will be in the RAF shortly, perhaps he will grow a RAF Moustache? :D

^Haha, an RAF moustache. . . mmmm, I'm not too sure about that one!! But I think the beard looks great on William. :D

It doesn't suit him.
Someone like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt can grow a beard, William can not. It's just not flattering.

It's nice to see him changed...into a man I mean ;)

I like it--as long as it's neatly trimmed

I think it makes him look older and certainly more like Edward VII and George V.
~sigh~Sir Tom Jones--now that's a beard!

I think he looks like Edward VII and George V as well with the beard and you can really see the Windsor in him. I think he looks more mature, but it is hard to get used to after seeing him clean-shaven for so many years. I think its a nice change, but probably one he will have to do away with next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom