Most Beautiful Oriental Royal Lady?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loubna2

Nobility
Queen Rania of Jordan
Lalla Salma of Morocco
Lalla Meryem of Morocco
Lalla Hasna of Morocco
Princess Haya of Jordan
Princess Rym of Jordan
Princess Noor of Jordan
Lalla Soukeina of Morocco
Princess Imane of Jordan

1- lalla meryem
2- queen rania
3- lalla soukeina

1- lalla meryem
2- queen rania
3- lalla hasna
4- lalla soukeina
5- princess Noor
6-princess haya
7-princess imane
8-princess rym
9-lalla salma

Lalla Meryem
Lalla Soukaina
Princess Haya

Last edited:
Queen Rania
Lalla Salma
Lalla Meryem
Lalla Soukaina

queen rania
princess haya
Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned

I don't know but the word "oriental" in my sense means east or south Asian like India or Japan!:question:

Lalla meryemLalla HassnaLalla SoukainaQueen Rania

Australian said:
Princess Alexandra of Denmark.

I've only just noticed the title 'oriental'. Well in that case, I'll vote for Princess Alexandra of Denmark too!

Hmm. Seems to some confusion over what Oriental means exactly. I take it to mean "of the Orient", the Orient being the Far East. And there aren't that many Royals in the Far East. Maybe a better title would be the most beautiful Royal from the Asian-Pacific which would have to be the Crown Princess of Thailand IMO.

Queen Rania
The late Queen Alia
Princess Noor
Princess Haya
Princess Imen

Queen Noor
for her simplicity and her outstanding absence of self interestedness.
For her wisdom and abilities to merge both East and West.

Would it be possible for anyone to post pictures of the different women?

Obviously, I know what Queen Noor, Princess Haya, Lalla Salma and Princess Noor look like but I can't really place the other names with a face.

Thank you!

Tenngirl

I guess I would split my vote between Queen Sirikit and Princess Masako for the Asia-Pacific group.:flowers:

I think, Lounbna asked to vote for the most beautiful woman of the MENA region (Middle East, North Africa). For many Europeans "Orient" means the Islamic world.

for me it's Queen Rania

1. Queen Rania of Jordan
2. Sheika Mozah of Qatar
3. Lalla Salma of Morocco and Lalla Meryem of Morocco
4. Princess Haya of Jordan and Princess Iman of Jordan

although not royal, id like to make a mention for the first lady of syria, asma asaad who is also very beautiful and good friend of many of these royal ladies.

if allowed to include deceased ladies, my all time favourites, and perhaps one of the most beautiful royal ladies of recent times.... Empress Fawzia of Iran (born princess of Egypt) and in a second place Soraya Esfandiari of Iran

Last edited:
For me the most beautiful is Lalla Meryem, she has beautiful features and perfect body; I like also her way to dress
In second I will put Queen Rania, she is pretty, classy, she has a lot of self confidence, and she know how to enhance herself
In third, in ex-equo, Princess Lalla Hasna and princess Noor, these two ladies are very charming, and princess Noor impress me a lot during the visit to Netherlands, she was very elegant

by far the most beautiful is lalla salma
she is absolutely perfect, her face and her body are superb
about queen rania, I think that she is in the average, but it's obvious that she isn't beautiful, she need to put a lot of make-up and to dress with very beautiful clothes to be nice, that is not the case of lalla salma who is naturally very beautiful and elegant

I personally think of the far East when I hear the term Oriental, although I do know the term is used to refer to the Middle East. With that in mind, I think Lalla Meryem, Queen Rania, Lalla Soukaina, Princess Alexandra and Datin Faezah (Brunei) are stunning women.

They all have grace, style, intelligence and looks in abundance.

Princess Masako
Princess Haya
Princess Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom