Most Beautiful Oriental Royal Lady?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noor Hamzah
P.haya
P.Iman bint al hussein
I like the style of Ghaida

Queen Rania
Princess Noor Hamzah

I think the most beautiful is Rania,without having seen most of the other ladies,though.lol

Arabs are NOT Orientals.

Queen Rania of Jordan
Lalla Salma of Morocco
Lalla Meryem of Morocco
Lalla Hasna of Morocco
Princess Haya of Jordan
Princess Rym of Jordan
Princess Noor of Jordan
Lalla Soukeina of Morocco
Princess Imane of Jordan

NONE of these are orientals! These are middle-easterners and Arabs.

Oriental also does not means Asian.

Orientals are those from China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Of these only Japan has reigning royal house so only Masako in the running and she is not a royal but I guess it still counts since she married the Crown Prince of Japan.

Asians are those from South East Asia ie Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia. Of these, only Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Cambodia have reigning royal houses. Again Asians are also not Orientals.

From the MENA region - Sheikha Mozah of Qatar (used to be Queen Rania but all that plastic surgery has her looking :eek:)

From the Far East - in her youth, Queen Sirikit would be ahead of the entire field...by miles. She was stunning and IMO outshined Queen Paola during that time. Now I would say Zara Salim Davidson, the wife of the Crown Prince of Perak in Malaysia. Beautiful, elegant, and at least in pictures has a very sweet quality.

1. Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
2. Princess Lalla Soukaina of Morocco
3. Princess Haya of Jordan

NONE of these are orientals! These are middle-easterners and Arabs.

Oriental also does not means Asian.

Orientals are those from China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Of these only Japan has reigning royal house so only Masako in the running and she is not a royal but I guess it still counts since she married the Crown Prince of Japan.

Asians are those from South East Asia ie Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia. Of these, only Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Cambodia have reigning royal houses. Again Asians are also not Orientals.

You are right about the English term " oriental" but some European languages use the term "oriental" to talk about the middle east and North Africa. China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Korea and Japan are called East Asia or the Far East. I think that is where the confusion comes from.
There are even some differences between British English and American English. (They might think of someone from f. i. India vs somebody from Japan if hearing the term "Asian")

If you yo search for oriental in google images you see that mostly pictures from the far east will appear:
http://www.google.com/images?q=orie...F-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

If you look for orientalisch (German) or orientale (French) mostly middle eastern/ thousend- and one night stuff appears
orientalisch - Google Search

orientale - Google Search

BtW this is also why the orient express and oriental rugs are called this way in English.

Queen Rania of Jordan
Lalla Salma of Morocco
Princess Noor of Jordan

Princess Noor and Iman Pahlavi. Princess Noor has a perfect Persian beauty, I love her beautiful eyes and her eyebrows, meanwhile, Princess Iman looks like a younger version of their grandmother, the Ex Empress Farah Pahlavi of Iran.

Queen Noor of Jordan
Queen Alia of Jordan
Princess Haya
Princess Alia Tabbaa
Sheikha Maitha al Maktoum
Sheikha Mahra al Maktoum
Princess Noor of Jordan

Last edited:
Queen Alia.
Princess Haya.
Princess Alia Bint Alhussein.
Iman Bint Alhussein.

Princess Lindy Rama of Bali is also Beautiful. So is our Philippine Pride, Angel Locsin, who is a daughter of an Ibaloi Tribe Sultan.

Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco is such a beautiful young wife! :heart:

The new Queen of Bhutan is extraordinarily beautiful

I would also say Her Majesty Queen Jetsun of Bhutan!

queen rania of jordan and queen noor
princess niloufer of ottoman and princeess hanzade of ottoman

I vote for Princess Kiko of Japan. She has a delicate loveliness that is like a figure on a scroll painting.

ZARA SALIM DAVIDSON
ZARA SALIM DAVIDSON
ZARA SALIM DAVIDSON
Try google her name, she is by far the most beautiful member of the royal family u had ever seen :-o

My votes are for:
Her Majesty Queen Jetsun of Bhutan
Crown Princess Masako of Japan
Princess Kiko of Japan

HRH Princess Haya of Jordan
HH Sheikha Mahra bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum

Queen Jetsun
Queen Rania
Queen Alia and Queen Noor
Princess Haya
Sheikah Hind of Dubai
Princess Iman bint Al Abdullah