Most Beautiful Oriental Royal Lady?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Rania of Jordan
Queen Noor of Jordan
Pcs Haya al Hussein
CP of Brunei
and the first wife of Shah Reja Pahlavi, Beautiful

yes princess fawzia was beautiful tooo for me more than princess soraya and farah diba

Queen Jetsun Pema
Zara salim davidson
Queen Rania
Princess Soraya
Queen Noor (in her early days)
Princess Haya al Hussein
Princess Iman al Hussein
Princess Zeina
Princess Sarah of Brunei
Princess Srirasmi
Princess Azemah

There are out there many grogeous Oriental Royal Ladies.

i think most of the oriental royal ladies are very stunning. but there is a difference between being "stunning" and beautiful. ladies like lalla salma, princess ameerah, sheikha mozah are all obviously very imponent, but one wonders whether they would look as good without the material help that they have available to them.

having said this, i think the most beautiful oriental royal lady is queen jetsun pema. she's already incredibly beautiful in her traditional clothes and with no make up on.

First place for me goes to Lalla Salma of Marocco
Second one to the Queen of Buthan
3rd for Queen Rania

BYe Bine

having said this, i think the most beautiful oriental royal lady is queen jetsun pema. she's already incredibly beautiful in her traditional clothes and with no make up on.
TOTALLY AGREE! She's a true beauty, there's nothing artifical and unnatural about her. I always said that true beauty is what you are, the real you, without make-up...I know many women who are stunning with make-up, etc, but when they take it off, oh my gosh, they're "monsters", they are not true beauties but yes fake beauties, and there's nothing charming about that, only illusion.

First place for me goes to Lalla Salma of Marocco
Second one to the Queen of Buthan
3rd for Queen Rania

BYe Bine

Lalla Salma is Moroccan which is Northern Africa - the Orient encompasses Asia .

Queen Jetsun Pema. That woman could've been a model. Her face is absolutely stunning.

I think my vote goes to the gorgeous young queen of Bhutan-Jetsun Pema.

Princess Lalla Salma of Moroco
Queen Noor of Jordan
Sheikha Mozah of Qatar

The Royal family of Hyderabad.
Begum Sharmila Tagore was stunning in her youth, and her daughter Soha Ali Khan is so beautiful and graceful.

i think most of the oriental royal ladies are very stunning. but there is a difference between being "stunning" and beautiful. ladies like lalla salma, princess ameerah, sheikha mozah are all obviously very imponent, but one wonders whether they would look as good without the material help that they have available to them.

I completely agree. She takes my breath away, she is stunning. And her husband isn't too bad either!:flowers:

I choose Queen Rania. She is just strikingly beautiful. Next I choose Queen Jetsun Pema.

I do not think Queen Rania is oriental though. This thread is for Oriental Royal ladies which off hand I cant think of other than Princess Masako. She is pretty in her own way.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

Most of the people mentioned here are not Oriental, they are Middle-Eastern. It has to be Jetsun Pima.

Little is known about Princesses in my country. I think Princess Suddha Dibyaratana of Thailand is one of the most beautiful princess in Thailand ever.

Suddha Dibyaratana, the Princess of Ratanakosindorn (Thai: สุทธาทิพยรัตน์; RTGS: Sutthathiphayarat;14 September 1877 – 2 January 1922), was the Princess of Siam (later Thailand). She was a member of the Siamese Royal Family. She was the first daughter of Chulalongkorn, King Rama V of Siam.

46.jpg 200px-Suddha_Dibyaratana.jpg 1369026533-pantiptalk-o.jpg DSC00128.jpgK4268885-6.jpgPrincess_Sri_Ratanakosindra.jpg
ss010.jpgUntitled-Scanned-06.jpg

the most beautiful and educated queen : zara salim davidson
pls : read her bio/wiki

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5,774
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,832
  • 4001508762_9d91bcc9e5_b.jpg
    4001508762_9d91bcc9e5_b.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,484
very pretty ladi indeed,her Bio is intersting read.

Back in the day it was Sirikit. The most beautiful of the East, whether middle or far. I think today Masako has a beautiful face and a look like she's a delicate flower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom