The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Courtier

Just to mention something on "The Orient." Being from America we used to use the term "The Orient" to refer to Asia or the "Far East." The section that Queen Noor and Morocco are from is considered the "Middle East" and "North Africa" or The Muslim World. In America, where being politically correct, meaning not to offend anyone in anyway, for fear of being labeled a bigot, the term "Orient" or "Oriental" is considered offensive. Now I'm NOT SAYING that anyone who posted the orient is prejudice or bigoted in anyway. So don't bother starting an arguement or going off on me. I am only posting this as informational. I think it is interesting to see how common terms can mean different things around the world. So I hope you will take this post as it is meant, just an interesting sidenote for people.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
That's merely your opinion. You're entitled to disagree with me, however that doesn't maek my opinion (and the various people who agreed with me) wrong.
[/font][/size]

I can think of half a dozen princesses who are much better looking and composed, most of those are in the Moroccan Royal Family! As for her charisma, she usually comes across poorly at her offocial events imo. Her body language is often stilted and unsure, very disappointing for a future queen.
[size=3][font=Times New Roman]

I remember the Thai celebrations I guess we were reading different papers as I recall a great deal of press focusing on the Thai crown princess.

perhpas that you never see lalla salma on TV, when she welcomes her guests, she is absolutely adorable and refined, and her guests are complettely subjuged by her beauty and her elegant way to be

about the Thai celebrations, it's normal that journalists focus in first on their crown princess, but among the foreigners, lalla salma was the most admired lady, for her stunning beauty and elegance

Old 02-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Aristocracy

There are many Royals in the far east... it's just that only the Imperial Family of Japan is currently reigning.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliana
perhpas that you never see lalla salma on TV, when she welcomes her guests, she is absolutely adorable and refined, and her guests are complettely subjuged by her beauty and her elegant way to be
I have seen video clips of the lady and they left me very underwhelmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliana
about the Thai celebrations, it's normal that journalists focus in first on their crown princess, but among the foreigners, lalla salma was the most admired lady, for her stunning beauty and elegance
As I said, I never read anything to suggest she was the most admired or beautiful, I heard about other princesses more.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrinceLorenzo
There are many Royals in the far east... it's just that only the Imperial Family of Japan is currently reigning.
Ugh?

Thailand? Brunei? United Arab Emirates? Malaysia? Etc....
Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Aristocracy

in my opinion it has to be maharani gayatri devi, she was proclaimed to be one of the ten most beautiful women i the word in her youth. and i've seen pictures of her and she was truly stunning!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Commoner

I am actually not know alot about the Dynasty world, but anyway i love the portrate of the King and queen as well, it can't denial the Indian civilization are commonly practice in S.E.A and East Asia,i've read the translation of Sanskrit as the Greater Idia extreme orient, anyway i just want to share the dimple beauty of many queens here are beutiful, it's the herritage ! I am very proud,come to my face.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Sirikit was attractive in her youth.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 11-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Commoner

I think that Queen Rania is the most beautiful
Old 11-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I concur.

Rania is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Added on top of that, she does a lot for her country and issues she is interested in not only affects her own homeland, but internationally.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Aristocracy

For me,
Queen Sirikit (when she was young)
Queen Rania
& Princess Srirasmi
Old 11-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Commoner

Most Beautiful Royal Lady

I think its Maharani Gayatri devi. I have tried hard to look for but not found a more perfect face.
I like Queen Rania also and though I agree with some members that she puts on too much make up on some ocassions,I absolutely love her eyes and smile.
Princess Masako of Japan is also quite beautiful in a very elegant,understated way. I like the fact that she's not the in-your-face types but someone who comes across as very intriguing and 'exotic' in the best possible sense of the word.
I have attached a picture of the maharani of jaipur,Gayatri devi and I hope its in accordance with the rules and regulations as its the first time i'm posting a pic on TRF

www.telegraphindia.com/.../story_5839885.asp
Old 11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I regard Queen Rania as the most stylish and elegant royal lady.
I like Lalla Salma's show-white complexion.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Aristocracy

wassn't gayatri devi's son married to a thai princess? can anyone confirm?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Commoner

Yeah as far as I remember,gayatri devi's son,Jagat, was married to a Thai princess though I must confess i don't know how she's related to the king.
The marriage,unfortunately,failed and he was said to have drunk to death due to the break up of the marriage. Sad
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Commoner

she is not maharani gayatri she is princess niloufer.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Commoner

I think the gayatri devi I was refering to was the one whose pic I had attached in my earlier post.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliana View Post
it's absolutely incredible that lalla salma isn't on the top of the classement
she is absolutely perfect, more more beatiful than lalla meryem, soukaina and rania

I share your opinion. Princess Lalla Salma is perfect. We are speaking about facial and physical features. Keep this in mind. The fact I may like Princess Lalla Meryem for other causes, don't allows me to put her on the top of the list.

So; this is my list:

Princess Lalla Salma
Princess Lalla Soukaina
Princess Masako
Princess Sarah of Brunei

(Sorry, I know that not all of these women have the "Princess" title, but I can't remember all their titles in their different languages. )

Vanesa.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Aristocracy

I also cast my vote on the beautiful Queen Rania. She is very stylish, elegant, pretty...in other words...she looks fabulous!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian_royal View Post
Yeah as far as I remember,gayatri devi's son,Jagat, was married to a Thai princess though I must confess i don't know how she's related to the king.
The marriage,unfortunately,failed and he was said to have drunk to death due to the break up of the marriage. Sad
the princess is a daughter of the king. there was a property dispute between the maharani and her grandchildren sometime back. apparently she's got a fortune worth 1000 crore.