The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Gentry

I seem to remember back in the late 80's there were reports of Princess Caroline being jealous over her husband Stefano Casiraghi's alleged infidelities. One report had her throwing a $50,000 diamond bracelet over the side of a yacht. Of course, if my husband was cheating on me, I'd be mighty angry too!

Old 10-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I might be angry as well but why throw diamonds? that's like a capital sin!

Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I might be angry as well but why throw diamonds? that's like a capital sin!
Maybe, but when you're enraged, you don't really care if it's a capital sin! I'd have chucked it out the window too!
Old 10-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightRhapsody
Maybe, but when you're enraged, you don't really care if it's a capital sin! I'd have chucked it out the window too!
No, no no!!!! Throw the husband. Keep the diamonds.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy

Listen to MARG, she knows!!!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG
I guess for Caroline it was easier to replace the diamonds than the husband - after all she tried for ages to get rid of her first one officially (she's catholic, after all) while new diamonds are easy to come by on being a princess of Monaco... LOL!
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Like Ivana said: "don't get mad, get everything"
Old 10-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Gentry

Any possible jealousy between princess Beatrice and Eugene towards Zara? She's older, closer to William and seems to get more press?
Old 05-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Rose
I read a few months ago( aug 2005) in a dutch magazine that Princess Mabel would be jealous about Maxima because ... she got more money the buy clothes. Both woman love designersclothes. But Maxima has more budget because she's a crownprincess . So that would be the reason that Mabel wore the engagement dress ( at the wedding of Princess Anita and Prince Pieter ) of Beatrix ,as a protest.

A couple of years ago , a few month before the wedding Of Maxima and Alexander , there were also rumors that Princess Maxima was jaelous about Princess Laurentien .Laurentien was the first daughter in-law of Beatrix , and they got along very well . Laurentien's parents were also good friends of the Queen . Because Laurentien was the first one the marry , she could make mistakes , Beatrix didn't care about it , Laurentien was nevertheless her favorite daughet in law . But when Maxima became to marry , she would have to pay for the mistakes that Laurentien made .

I don't know it these rumors are true , i actually doubt it , but I was fun the read the Dutch gossip:)
Dutch gossip is just amazing sometimes ; )

I don't know either, but one thing's for sure: Maxima doesn't have to envy any of the two, at least not now, due to her high position as Crownprincess and currently most popular member of the House of Orange.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Nobility

I think Princess Diana was jealous of Camilla and the close relationship she always had with Charles. Understandably so.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiep
I seem to remember back in the late 80's there were reports of Princess Caroline being jealous over her husband Stefano Casiraghi's alleged infidelities. One report had her throwing a $50,000 diamond bracelet over the side of a yacht. Of course, if my husband was cheating on me, I'd be mighty angry too!
What he CHEATED?For real or is it just a rumour?
Because they are/were the only royal couple that looked happy in my eyes!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

There was some jealousy between the Princess of Wales and Duchess of York.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG
Old 05-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
"Well it could be between Abdullah's brother and son because of the change in the succesion law established by late King Hussein"

Tip of the iceberg:

Haya and Noor, Noor and Rania, Rania and Haya, Noor and Sarvath, Ali and Haya and Noor, Queen Alia and Princess Muna's children against Noor.

If the rumours would be to believed that family are a Dr. Phil show waiting to happen.
Dr. Phil or Jerry Springer, one! That's a lot of drama. Why do they say Noor and Rania don't get along?
Old 05-31-2007, 09:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
I think Princess Diana was jealous of Camilla and the close relationship she always had with Charles. Understandably so.
Oh, Diana was DEFINITELY jealous of them. That accounted for much of her odd behavior.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Royal Highness

Letizia vs. Mary: fact or fiction?

I keep hearing about Letizia and Felipe vs. Mary and Frederik here in the Royal Forums. Is this true fact, or is it just people's opinions? I've been wondering about that. I mean, I haven't seen anything in pictures, articles, etc. to prove that they are or aren't jealous of each other.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Is this true fact, or is it just people's opinions? I've been wondering about that. I mean, I haven't seen anything in pictures, articles, etc. to prove that they are or aren't jealous of each other.
It's members opinions who began to believe it as fact. There is no solid evidence to prove that these two royal couples actually dislike each other.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras
It's members opinions who began to believe it as fact. There is no solid evidence to prove that these two royal couples actually dislike each other.

O.k., that's good! I was afraid that they truly didn't like each other, but I'm glad it's just opinion.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Royal Highness

In the Jordanian royal Family, I read in Queen Noor's book that she loved Queen Alia's children very much and treated them very like her own, as they had no mother. Do they not get along now?

Why do Noor and Rania not get along, and Rania and Haya? There seems to be lots of drama in the family!
Old 06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I keep hearing about Letizia and Felipe vs. Mary and Frederik here in the Royal Forums. Is this true fact, or is it just people's opinions? I've been wondering about that. I mean, I haven't seen anything in pictures, articles, etc. to prove that they are or aren't jealous of each other.
Why would they?