The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Aristocracy

i would like to know what is height of Mohamed Maktoum daughters height
some full-lenght pictures of Maryam
http://store2.up-00.com/Feb11/n8Z88422.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7826725_n.jpg
whit Tom Cruise his height is 172 cm
http://up.arab-x.com/Aug11/Tpy39203.jpg
in that picture she is whit her father she looks quite tall here or maybe she wears heels
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum II | Facebook
or that she looks quite tall too
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum II | Facebook
I am sure that Maitha is tallest and over 170 cm for sure
and i want to know Amira Taweel height too , i think she is shorther than her husband , but he is very tiny built he looks smaller than she
http://www.r6r6r.net/up/upfiles/YuC67126.jpg
http://www.b-g4ever.com/vb/storeimg/...630293_935.gif
http://www.aliqtisadi.com/user_files/news/photo/الو.jpg

Old 11-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post
i want to know Amira Taweel height too , i think she is shorther than her husband , but he is very tiny built he looks smaller than she
Prince Charles is said to be about 5' 9'' (about 173 cm) and the others on the photo is shorter than he, so they are probably somewhere between 165-170 cm tall.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Courtier

^Charles as to be 5'11" since Diana was 5'10" and he was at least an inches taller than her. Unless he lost some height in the past few years
Old 11-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miche View Post
^Charles as to be 5'11" since Diana was 5'10" and he was at least an inches taller than her. Unless he lost some height in the past few years
According to this Charles is 5'9'': Why, at 6ft 3in, Prince William towers over his titchy royal ancestors | Mail Online
Old 11-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe he is shrinking but I remember at the time of the engagement it was commented that he was 5'11'' an inch taller than Diana.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Maybe he is shrinking but I remember at the time of the engagement it was commented that he was 5'11'' an inch taller than Diana.
I've never read that Charles was taller than Diana, the comments I've seen was always that she was the taller one. If you look at photos from the wedding (not the arranged ones) where they stand beside eachothers they look more or less the same height, Diana in flats and usually with a bowed head , while Charles are wearing shoes with heels, or in this one: Charles and Diana wedding | Retrospective: Charles and Diana wed | Herald Sun
Old 11-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

His head is down but going on the shoulders I would say he was a bit taller than her.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Royal Highness

In one interview Princess Diana said that she had to wear flats for her wedding so that she doesnエt "overtower" Prince Charles,I imagine thatエs also one of the reasons she was sitting in most of the arranged wedding pictures.
I believe that she was about 1,75cm tall,Prince Charles was either the same height or slightly smaller than her.
Itエs very difficult to guess the height of the Royal ladies because most of them wear high heels,but Sheikha Moza looks very tall in most pictures.Princess Amira must be somwhere around 1,65 and Queen Noor was certainly taller than her husband,sheエs probably around 1,70cm.We just need to know the precise height of at least one royal or celebrity,than we could guess the height of the other ladies when they are in a picture together....
Old 12-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Serene Highness

Rania is about 1.64cm and she is a little bit taller than abdullah, so I believe that abdullah is around 160 or 161cm.

Queen Noor is tall indeed and for sure the difference in the height between Hussein and Noor is not only 5cm. King Hussein is shorter than abdullah so I would say he is about 158cm.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
Rania is about 1.64cm and she is a little bit taller than abdullah, so I believe that abdullah is around 160 or 161cm.

Queen Noor is tall indeed and for sure the difference in the height between Hussein and Noor is not only 5cm. King Hussein is shorter than abdullah so I would say he is about 158cm.
Oh come on lina not that much they are short and I think queen rania is 1.69 cm or 1.70 cm and king abdullah 1.69 or less one cm because queen rania without heel same height with abdullah and anyway you cannot compare only between her and king abdullah you have to compare her with others because I知 sure prince hamzah is 1.73 cm and prince hashem is 1.80 cm or 83 and anyway you cannot compare between the man and women because if the man his height 1.70 cm he will look too short not like the women if she痴 1.70 cm that mean she痴 look tall and see this picture and compare between her and prince hamzah
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers
Old 12-15-2011, 05:49 AM
Royal Highness

well if you want to know one of famous lady and compare between them and guess the height . well .............. michelle obama is 1.88 cm and I’m sure of that height because I heard it in TV and so many places same thing and NOW you can compare between Duchess of cambridge and michelle obama here the picture .
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/...ama_052411.jpg
Old 12-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
well if you want to know one of famous lady and compare between them and guess the height . well .............. michelle obama is 1.88 cm and I知 sure of that height because I heard it in TV and so many places same thing and NOW you can compare between Duchess of cambridge and michelle obama here the picture .
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/...ama_052411.jpg
Michelle Obama is 180 cm
Queen Rania and Laura Bush (she is 164 cm) but again both wearing heels
Old 12-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Serene Highness

I know a very close friend who have met Rania in person and they are the same hight, Rania is 164 there is noway that she is taller than that. most of the royal family member in Jordan are short. Hamza is not 173, he is shorter than that I am positive
Old 12-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
I know a very close friend who have met Rania in person and they are the same hight, Rania is 164 there is noway that she is taller than that. most of the royal family member in Jordan are short. Hamza is not 173, he is shorter than that I am positive

until now I知 not agree with you because I知 sure prince hamzah 1.73 believe me I know what I知 saying