Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julia

Royal Highness
I know that Prince Rainier is only about 5 feet 7 inches tall. Princess Grace (depending on resource) was between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 7 inches tall. Most people agree that she was about 5 foot 6.

I believe Prince Albert is between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet. Princesses Caroline and Stephanie are about 5 feet 7 inches? Those would be my guesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria is Five feet six inches.

I only know that Queen Silvia is 1m63cm ( do not ask me how much that is in feet! :wacko: )

That's about 5 feet four inches.

Madeleine is the tallest of the siblings...

Really Yennie?! I´ve thought Madeleine is 1.71m or 5´7 and Carl Philip is about 1.72-1.73m or 5´8
I mean we have no pictures of them, standing next to each other without shoes.
But I agree, that Carl-Philip is very tiny for a scandinavian man in his twenties in the 21st century.

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:23 pm
Really Yennie?! I´ve thought Madeleine is 1.71m or 5´7 and Carl Philip is about 1.72-1.73m or 5´8
I mean we have no pictures of them, standing next to each other without shoes.
But I agree, that Carl-Philip is very tiny for a scandinavian man in his twenties in the 21st century.
So they are perfect in miniature? ;)

I´m not 100 & sure.. but they are atleast the same height.
But as you said, Carl Philip is very short, so is the king, for a scandinavian male. So I guess that´s what makes M & V look so tall

;) In my view,the heights approximately are:

Princess Lalla Meryam of morocco:162cm
Princess Lalla Salma of morocco :167cm
Princess Lalla Asma of morocco :155cm
Princess Lalla Hasna of morocco :163cm
Queen Rania of jordan :164cm
Queen Noor of jordan :168cm
Princess Haya of jordan :158cm
Princess Nour of jordan :157cm

I back up my view with pictures in the other topics:
Lalla Salama is taller than lalla Meryam(ceremony of engagement and ceremony of dinner withfrench president Jaques Chirac and his wife),QR is 1cm-2cm taller than Lalla Meryam(photo of the 2nd summit of arab women),for QR (photo with KF of spain last summer),prince filippe is a head taller than her,she's with big heels 7cm-10cm,we know that CP filippe is 197cm,so she's 165cm-170cm with heels and 160cm-164cm without heels :p

Yes,i agree,she's tall,and near KM6,who's 184cm,she looks normal,QR seems tall cuz's she's very thin,and the height of QA and his stoutness are serving her in this case,on top of that she always wears 7cm-12cm heels when others wear 3cm-5cm heels :p

;) i saw the photo of the ceremony of M6's engagement with lalla salma,M6 is a little bit taller,it seems to me that My Rachid is the same height as lalla salma when she's wearing heels :heart:

Heights of Kings ans princes:

King M6 of morocco: 184cm
Prince MY Rachid of morocco: 180cm
King Abdallah of jordan: 160cm
Prince Hamza of jordan: 165cm

Haya is 5'2 = 158cm with heels,it makes her 5'1 = 155cm without heels,it was aproximately +or- 1cm,2cm.

I have a photo with QR and Haya,QR is a half forehead taller than her=7.5cm,so it make her size= 162cm-164cm,even we know QR's tendency for big heels :p

You know it's funny cause I always thought of QR as really tall, but I keep forgetting about the 3 inch heels that she wears. Also, when she stands next to the rest of the Jordanian Royal Family she looks so tall compared to them who are really short even the men.

I never thought of Rania as being 5'4"ish but w/ 3 inch heels she's like 5'7" or 5'8"

QR is absolutly not 5'7 or 5'8=173cm,there's a photo with her in semptember 2002 with the top model Naomie Campbell,Naoemie is a forehead taller than QR in that photo,since we suppose that they have the same size of heels,even we know QR's tendency for big heels,and Naomie is knowen officially for her 177cm,so that makes for QR 162cm-165cm.
I'm an architect and a drawer,and i know that it's a question of proportions and QR is very thin,ontop of that,most of jordanian hachemite family are small and have a large morphology,that's why she seems taller,but withher heels :p .
But when we see her with knowen personalities for their tall waist,as Naoemie Campbell 177cm,and prince Filippe of Spain 197cm,she's shorter than the first one a forehead and than the second a head : :eek:

the photo with Naomie Campbell is in September 2002,the Gala in Palace of Versailles in France. :innocent:

Originally posted by Monalisa@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 5:56 pm
;) In my view,the heights approximately are:

Princess Lalla Meryam of morocco:162cm
Princess Lalla Salma of morocco :167cm
Princess Lalla Asma of morocco :155cm
Princess Lalla Hasna of morocco :163cm
Queen Rania of jordan :164cm
Queen Noor of jordan :168cm
Princess Haya of jordan :158cm
Princess Nour of jordan :157cm

I back up my view with pictures in the other topics:
Lalla Salama is taller than lalla Meryam(ceremony of engagement and ceremony of dinner withfrench president Jaques Chirac and his wife),QR is 1cm-2cm taller than Lalla Meryam(photo of the 2nd summit of arab women),for QR (photo with KF of spain last summer),prince filippe is a head taller than her,she's with big heels 7cm-10cm,we know that CP filippe is 197cm,so she's 165cm-170cm with heels and 160cm-164cm without heels :p
Lalla salma, meryem et hasna ont à peu prés la mêm taille, et elles ne mesurent pas plus d'1m60

Originally posted by mariam@Mar 29th, 2004 - 6:55 pm
how tall is sheika of Qatar?
I saw her photo with queen sofia of spain,i guess she's around 164cm B)

Back
Top Bottom