The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
One or the other most likely is off. The difference between them seems to be more than 6 inches/15 cm. As was said before, when wearing flipflops she reaches to his shoulders (or more precisely to his chin). A median male head is between 8-9 inches (22 cm), so my estimate would be that they differ about 8 inches (20 cm) in length.

I wouldn't be surprised if both lenghts are a little off Harry could be an inch taller and/or Meghan 1 or 2 inches shorter.
Maybe Harry just has a shorter head.

Old 12-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Maybe Harry just has a shorter head.
An extremely short one (6 inches).

Found this nice chart:
1st percentile - 8.3
5th percentile - 8.6
50th percentile - 9.1
95th percentile - 9.7
99th percentile - 10

Not sure that he would qualify as human if his was only 6 inches (or even 7 inches)

Old 03-16-2018, 07:27 AM

How tall do guys think Amalia is?

In this pic you can compare her to WA and Máx:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/37/63/ac/3...e797680267.jpg
Old 03-16-2018, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Prince Harry is 6'1" and Meghan is 5'7" Weights 134 pounds, 37-25-34. Dress size 8 (US) or 38 (EU).

William is 6'1" and Catherine is 5'9". I did a goggle search on all four.
I agree, something is off with the heights and her sizes. She looks about 5'5" or 5'6" and about a US size 4. There is no way she is a size 8. I am 5'6" and wear a US size 6 and she is definitely smaller than I am.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Henry of Wales' height has been noted several times in recent weeks.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/933232
Does this have to do with the fact that he is getting married?
Old 03-19-2018, 09:53 PM
Courtier

I think Meghan is 5'6" or a little shorter, and maybe a size 2 US. I know some people have suggested she inflates her height, but there is almost zero upside to being a tall actress, because the taller she is, the fewer leading men she can be paired with without it looking weird or having to make some height adjustments. Men, in my experience, are far more likely to round up. I'd say Harry is 6'2"ish. There are photos of him and Michelle Obama, who is a well-documented 5'11" and often wears kitten heels. Looking at Harry standing next to Barack, Harry is taller than Barack by an inch or so, and Barack is a well-documented 6'1".

Signed,

Looking at Celebrities Side-by-Side is More Fun than Editing My Manuscript
Old 03-20-2018, 12:23 AM
Heir Apparent

On her IMDb profile it is stated that Meghan is 5'7". She would be a fool to fudge figures on that profile (unless someone else fiddled with the profile but why would they do so?). No actor 'plays games' with their statistics. It would mean wasting producers' time, and worse, misleading her professional contacts. She wouldn't do it. JMO.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:48 AM

Does anyone know how tall Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan is as well as Prince Mateen of Brunei? I saw a pic of Prince Hussein and Shinzo Abe aka the PM of Japan who’s 5’10 and they didn’t look thaaat far apart