Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry everyone who is from the US, I only wrote in cm. This is my post with both measurements.

Also adding Mathilde 179/180 cm or 5′10 (most reports says that she is 175 cm or 5′8, which is not correct. She is taller than Catherine). Her daughter Elisabeth might be around 170 cm or 5′6 now. Gabriel became so tall, I have a feeling that he is around William's height of 192 cm or 6′3.

Amalia seems to have surpassed her mother, which means she is probably 180 cm 5′10. While Alexia must be 170 cm or 5′6 and Ariene 172 cm or 5′7 (Ariene surpassed Alexia).

Ingrid Alexandra seems short when compared to her tall parents. She is probably 168 cm or 5′5. Marius is probably 188 cm or 6′1 and Sverre is around his sister height (for now).

Leonor is around 165 cm or 5′4 and Sofia has surpassed Letizia, which means she is around 170 cm or 5′6.

I've heard that Frederik is 182 cm or 5′11, and since Christian is taller now, he must be 185/6 cm or 6′0. Based on the last pictures, Isabella must be around 165 cm or 5′4 since she is a tad shorter than her mother Mary.

Hello,
I think Catherine is 175cm, Meghan 165cm, William 190cm and Harry 185cm.
It's strange that both Alexia of the NL and Ingrid of Norway have tall parents, but they are of medium/small height. The same goes for Leonor of Spain, but she has just a tall father, Letizia is average. I wonder if Sofia will become as tall as her aunts and cousins (Victoria and Irene), she's already taller than her mother.

King Edward IV of England was 6 feet 4 inches in height.

King Edward IV of England was 6 feet 4 inches in height.

He was really tall even with modern standards. Not unheard anyway that some Medieval and even some Ancient monarchs were really tall. But in these cases it is probably ratherly genetic as life habits and food.

For the young royals (who stopped growth), I think Ingrid-Alexandra is 165 cm (5′4), Amalia is 180 cm (5′9), Elisabeth is 172 cm (5′64), Leonor is 172 cm (5′64), and Christian is 186 cm (6′10).

Infanta Sofía might be the same height as Amalia, who is 180 cm (5′9). I think Ariene also has that height. Alexia is probably 170 cm (5′57).

The Belgian towers are the tallest of the crop, I think, Gabriel surely is around 1.98cm (6'6) and Emmanuel around or past 1'90 cm (6'2.8)

Last edited:
For the young royals (who stopped growth), I think Ingrid-Alexandra is 165 cm (5′4), Amalia is 180 cm (5′9), Elisabeth is 172 cm (5′64), Leonor is 172 cm (5′64), and Christian is 186 cm (6′10).

Infanta Sofía might be the same height as Amalia, who is 180 cm (5′9). I think Ariene also has that height. Alexia is probably 170 cm (5′57).

It would be funny if Elisabeth and Leonor ended up the same height, in addition to looking so similar.

:previous: I also think Gabriel is that tall, the same height as the King of Spain. However, while I think Emmanuel is tall, I don't think he reached 190 cm yet (6′23). I think he's 185/6 cm, similar to Prince Christian.

It would be funny if Elisabeth and Leonor ended up the same height, in addition to looking so similar.
I think they're the same height now. But again it's just my speculation based on the official height of their parents (at least what people believe to be their official height). I did some comparison in photos between the families and when they're together, and made those assumptions.

I wonder if Eleonore has reached her mother's height? Queen Mathilde is 178 cm (5′83). It seemed so based on the latest pictures. She got so tall.

Isabella might be around Ingrid Alexandra's height, which is probably 165 cm (5′4). None of them surpassed their mothers' heights.

I think Estelle will be very tall too. Victoria is reportedly 170 cm (5′57), so I can easily assume Estelle will be taller than her mother.

I wonder about the Wales kids as well. I don't think the boys will surpass their father's height, which is already way too tall. They will be certainly tall, maybe around Harry's height. Charlotte can reach Catherine's height, but I don't think she'll be taller than her mom.

:previous: I also think Gabriel is that tall, the same height as the King of Spain. However, while I think Emmanuel is tall, I don't think he reached 190 cm yet (6′23). I think he's 185/6 cm, similar to Prince Christian.

King Felipe is 1'97 not 2'00

Emmanuel is taller than his father, and King Philippe is 1'85.

Eléonore is nearly as tall or already taller than her mother because she's always wearing flats and looks nearly as tall the Queen, who is always wearing heels.

I wonder about the Wales kids as well. I don't think the boys will surpass their father's height, which is already way too tall. They will be certainly tall, maybe around Harry's height. Charlotte can reach Catherine's height, but I don't think she'll be taller than her mom.

George seems pretty tall already, and has two tall parents.

Why is William way too tall? He's not even at Edward IV!

:previous: Well, I guess it depends where you live. Portuguese men are not that tall, so for me is he pretty tall.

Do you think George will be taller than his father? What do you think of Charlotte? I think she will be tall like her mother.

King Felipe is 1'97 not 2'00

Emmanuel is taller than his father, and King Philippe is 1'85.

Eléonore is nearly as tall or already taller than her mother because she's always wearing flats and looks nearly as tall the Queen, who is always wearing heels.
I answered to a previous poster, who said that Gabriel was 198 cm tall, and I said I agreed and that he was around King Felipe's height.

Last edited:
:previous: Well, I guess it depends where you live. Portuguese men are not that tall, so for me is he pretty tall.

Do you think George will be taller than his father? What do you think of Charlotte? I think she will be tall like her mother.

George seems taller than I remember William being when young, but my memory could be erroneous. Charlotte could certainly be as tall as Catherine, but I think it's a bit too early to tell with her... although Louis seems to be heading on the tall side as well.

George appeared to be around the same height as the King's other pages at the coronation, and those boys were all a few years older than he is. I suspect he'll be very tall, too.

Bernadotte heights

King Carl Gustaf is 173cm, 5 feet 8 inches. Here next to King Willem-Alexander who is 6 feet, 183cm.
Do not trust Wikipedia about the Bernadotte heights. Queen Silvia also probably 5 feet 4 inches. Princess Madeleine always wearing super high heals. She is not 170cm, 5 feet seven inches.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116_191017_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_191017_Google.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 7
Both princess Madeleine and crown princess Victoria are the same heights . Approach 165cm or 167cm. Not taller.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_172252_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_172252_Pinterest.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom