The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Nobility

I agree with you samia, for example in this photo was taken during the Spanish state visit in Morocco, we can see that salma is 1 or 2 cms smaller than the queen, as for queen paola, qeen sofia was tall at a time of her life, but now, with the age, she shortened, I thinks that she is about 1.67m, and if they have the same heels, then salma as you said is about 1.65m (no more, perhaps less)Personally, I think that she has approximately the same tall than queen rania, but with the louboutin heels, and when both are very thin, they seems taller than they are really
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Old 07-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Commoner

I know for a fact, because I wrote to a trustworthy source and asked, that King Juan Carlos is 6' 2" (1.88m) and Prince Felipe is 6' 5" (1.96m). I didn't ask about anybody else though.

Old 07-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin View Post
You are absolutely correct Princess Belly Flop (by the way, I love the name:p).
My father was 5'9" in his youth, but he has shrunk and is now my height of 5'5" tall. I always tell him he has shrunk, but he gets all male macho on me!!:p :p My mother laughs, she knows he has shrunk in height!! Mom is still the same height of 5'1" though, but she is 7 years younger than Dad. It is amazing with such short parents I got to 5'5" and my brother to 6'1". I think our grandfathers gave us a height boost with their genes!!
LOL! I've noticed that my father appears to be closer to my height 5'6" these days, then his previous 5'9". Now my 5 year old son is destined to be over 6' if the height predictor is correct. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
I agree with you samia, for example in this photo was taken during the Spanish state visit in Morocco, we can see that salma is 1 or 2 cms smaller than the queen, as for queen paola, qeen sofia was tall at a time of her life, but now, with the age, she shortened, I thinks that she is about 1.67m, and if they have the same heels, then salma as you said is about 1.65m (no more, perhaps less)Personally, I think that she has approximately the same tall than queen rania, but with the louboutin heels, and when both are very thin, they seems taller than they are really
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
I agree, it' obvious in the photos of christining of infanta sofia, that the queen isn't as taller than in her young age (and it's a normal thing)the king seems to be 10 cms less tall than his son, then, I think that he is about 1.86m or 1.85m, and with her heels (that are about 5cms), queen sofia was 15cms shorter than him, then I think that you are right when you say that she is about 1.67m, and lalla salma is shorter than her, then she makes her about 1.65m
Old 07-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
I agree, it' obvious in the photos of christining of infanta sofia, that the queen isn't as taller than in her young age (and it's a normal thing)the king seems to be 10 cms less tall than his son, then, I think that he is about 1.86m or 1.85m, and with her heels (that are about 5cms), queen sofia was 15cms shorter than him, then I think that you are right when you say that she is about 1.67m, and lalla salma is shorter than her, then she makes her about 1.65m
and in more when you see her with tall ladies as princesses Mathilde or Maxima whi are 1.75m, the difference is about 10cms (if she has the same heels as these two princesses)
Old 07-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Commoner

Does anyone know how tall Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi are?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Nobility

Prince Philipp 6'2'' (1.88m)
Is this current height or from when he young 60 years ago?
Could someone list all royal men of Europe from Tallest to shortest?
Old 08-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Gentry

I woul like to know how tall is she???????
Old 08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Courtier

Who's taller Prince Felipe or Iñaki?
They seem to have almost the same height.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Commoner

Duba royal family heights

Does anyone know how tall Sheikh Mohammed's boys are?

Thanks in advance
Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Courtier

I think that Prince Amedeo Of Belgium is about 6 ft 5 inches tall
Old 01-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Gentry

Hello people! Does anyone know how tall is Alex Dellal...and please...How tall is Char...cause I read different information about her height...but nobody is sure about that...Thanks a lot!!!...And sorry if somebody did this question before!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
No way he is 1,85!
Albert is more ou less 1,79cm, compere with this pictures were he is standing next to Rafael Nadal (1,85) and Roger Federer (1,85).

Picture:
I read article about Albert and bobsled some time ago. It said Albert's height was 181 cm.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Courtier

And Also How tall r the Luxembourgish Princes?
How tall R Prince Joachim Of Belgium, Princesses Maria Laura,Luisa Maria and Laetalia ?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Aristocracy

Question about the Casiraghi guys and their stepbrothers

Does anybody know how tall Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi and their step-brothers Princes Christian and Ernst August jr. are?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Nobility

This is a neverending question that has yet to be answered (and believe me, a lot of us would like to know!).

All I've gathered is that Andrea isn't very tall (5'9ish?) and, to me, Pierre looks clear over 6'. Sorry...
Old 01-20-2008, 10:01 AM

Yeah, Andrea is most likely 5'9 now. He was said to be 5'8 many years ago.
Ernst Jr. is tall,indeed, surely more than 6 feet, maybe 6'2??
Pierre and Christian are probably at least six, 6'1. I would say Ernst Jr. is the tallest by far.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:43 AM
Serene Highness

I read in one of Graces biograhies that she's 170 cm.
The other Grimaldi girls look around that same height.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Commoner

the women of this family are of nice heights, whatever they happen to be.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Courtier

I just read that Queen Magrethe is 1,86 m tall! I mean, she looks tall, but can she be THAT tall??
Der Paradiesvogel unter den Royals - Bilder - BUNTE (source: page 5)