Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know the late Princess Diana was 5'11. I read somewhere that Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is 5'10. I can't find the article, can someone verify?

in french measures
Princess Mary 1,72
Princess Victoria 1,72
Princess Catherine 1,78
Princess Mette-Marit, Mathilde and Maxima : 1,79
Princess Letizia 1,68

From Point de Vue (a french people magazine)
and Carla Bruni Sarkozy : 1,76

Those measures can't be correct.
Mary and Victoria are definitely not the same height, Mary is taller. (There are several pics from the Swedish State Visit to DK and from QMII's 70th birthday which prove that.)

Ex-princess Alexandra (of DK) is a rather short woman. Marie also doesn't seem to be very tall, taller than Joachim's first wife though.

You're right. Mary is somewhat taller than Victoria whenever they are near each other. 1.72 would be around the 5'7 3/4 area so I suppose that would make Mary 5'8 then? Or perhaps Victoria is the one that isn't 172 and that's what Mary is. Eitherway, Mary seems to be a tall woman.

in french measures
Princess Mary 1,72
Princess Victoria 1,72
Princess Catherine 1,78
Princess Mette-Marit, Mathilde and Maxima : 1,79
Princess Letizia 1,68

From Point de Vue (a french people magazine)
and Carla Bruni Sarkozy : 1,76

I doubt these measures. Princess Letizia is a rather short woman - you can see it on most pictures. I also don't think that Mette-Marit is as tall as Maxima.

There was an article about the heigths of royals in Svensk Damtidning some time ago.
According to that the heights of the princesses are:
Victoria 168 cm
Madeleine 170 cm
Mary 172 cm
Marie 162 cm
Maxima 178 cm
Mette Marit 182 cm
Letizia 168 cm
Catherine 178 cm

Charlene Wittstock 178 cm

Naggi, Letizia is really 1,68 but of course her husband is .. 1,98 so of course she seems to be rather small.

I would like to be 1,80 but I'm 1,60 ... Lucky heigh girls Kate, Maxima and Mette Marit

There was an article about the heigths of royals in Svensk Damtidning some time ago.
According to that the heights of the princesses are:
Victoria 168 cm
Madeleine 170 cm
Mary 172 cm
Marie 162 cm
Maxima 178 cm
Mette Marit 182 cm
Letizia 168 cm
Catherine 178 cm

Charlene Wittstock 178 cm
thats absolutely right!!! all heighs here are correct!

I was suprised to know that Prince Albert Consort was 5'8.He appeared tall when he was with his wife who was 5'2.

Lmao come on they aren't that short!
Queen Rania is 173cm
King bdullah 168
Prince Hamzah 171
Queen Noor 175

there is noway that queen rania is 173 she is 165.. and there is noway that king abdulla is 168 he is shorter than that he is probably 160 for prince hamzah he is close to queen rania which is 165 or 164 i dont know about queen noor

what is princess noor asem's hight ??

i would like to know what is height of Mohamed Maktoum daughters height
some full-lenght pictures of Maryam
http://store2.up-00.com/Feb11/n8Z88422.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...20508961598_1502660058_31532658_7826725_n.jpg
whit Tom Cruise his height is 172 cm
http://up.arab-x.com/Aug11/Tpy39203.jpg
in that picture she is whit her father she looks quite tall here or maybe she wears heels
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum II | Facebook
or that she looks quite tall too
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum II | Facebook
I am sure that Maitha is tallest and over 170 cm for sure
and i want to know Amira Taweel height too , i think she is shorther than her husband , but he is very tiny built he looks smaller than she
http://www.r6r6r.net/up/upfiles/YuC67126.jpg
http://www.b-g4ever.com/vb/storeimg/img_1280630293_935.gif
http://www.aliqtisadi.com/user_files/news/photo/الو.jpg

Last edited:
i want to know Amira Taweel height too , i think she is shorther than her husband , but he is very tiny built he looks smaller than she
Prince Charles is said to be about 5' 9'' (about 173 cm) and the others on the photo is shorter than he, so they are probably somewhere between 165-170 cm tall.

^Charles as to be 5'11" since Diana was 5'10" and he was at least an inches taller than her. Unless he lost some height in the past few years

Maybe he is shrinking but I remember at the time of the engagement it was commented that he was 5'11'' an inch taller than Diana.

Maybe he is shrinking but I remember at the time of the engagement it was commented that he was 5'11'' an inch taller than Diana.
I've never read that Charles was taller than Diana, the comments I've seen was always that she was the taller one. If you look at photos from the wedding (not the arranged ones) where they stand beside eachothers they look more or less the same height, Diana in flats and usually with a bowed head , while Charles are wearing shoes with heels, or in this one: Charles and Diana wedding | Retrospective: Charles and Diana wed | Herald Sun

His head is down but going on the shoulders I would say he was a bit taller than her.

In one interview Princess Diana said that she had to wear flats for her wedding so that she doesn´t "overtower" Prince Charles,I imagine that´s also one of the reasons she was sitting in most of the arranged wedding pictures.
I believe that she was about 1,75cm tall,Prince Charles was either the same height or slightly smaller than her.
It´s very difficult to guess the height of the Royal ladies because most of them wear high heels,but Sheikha Moza looks very tall in most pictures.Princess Amira must be somwhere around 1,65 and Queen Noor was certainly taller than her husband,she´s probably around 1,70cm.We just need to know the precise height of at least one royal or celebrity,than we could guess the height of the other ladies when they are in a picture together....

Rania is about 1.64cm and she is a little bit taller than abdullah, so I believe that abdullah is around 160 or 161cm.

Queen Noor is tall indeed and for sure the difference in the height between Hussein and Noor is not only 5cm. King Hussein is shorter than abdullah so I would say he is about 158cm.

Rania is about 1.64cm and she is a little bit taller than abdullah, so I believe that abdullah is around 160 or 161cm.

Queen Noor is tall indeed and for sure the difference in the height between Hussein and Noor is not only 5cm. King Hussein is shorter than abdullah so I would say he is about 158cm.

Oh come on lina not that much they are short and I think queen rania is 1.69 cm or 1.70 cm and king abdullah 1.69 or less one cm because queen rania without heel same height with abdullah and anyway you cannot compare only between her and king abdullah you have to compare her with others because I’m sure prince hamzah is 1.73 cm and prince hashem is 1.80 cm or 83 and anyway you cannot compare between the man and women because if the man his height 1.70 cm he will look too short not like the women if she’s 1.70 cm that mean she’s look tall and see this picture and compare between her and prince hamzah :flowers:
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

well if you want to know one of famous lady and compare between them and guess the height . well .............. michelle obama is 1.88 cm and I’m sure of that height because I heard it in TV and so many places same thing and NOW you can compare between Duchess of cambridge and michelle obama here the picture .
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/FP_7363057_BARM_CambridgeMeet_Obama_052411.jpg

Michelle Obama is 180 cm
Queen Rania and Laura Bush (she is 164 cm) but again both wearing heels
King_Abdullah_II_%26_Queen_Rania_of_Jordan_in_WashingtonDC,_2007March06.jpg

I know a very close friend who have met Rania in person and they are the same hight, Rania is 164 there is noway that she is taller than that. most of the royal family member in Jordan are short. Hamza is not 173, he is shorter than that I am positive :D

I know a very close friend who have met Rania in person and they are the same hight, Rania is 164 there is noway that she is taller than that. most of the royal family member in Jordan are short. Hamza is not 173, he is shorter than that I am positive :D

until now I’m not agree with you because I’m sure prince hamzah 1.73 believe me I know what I’m saying :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom