The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedstep
Albert is tall. I remebter seeing a pic of Albert and Gianluigi Buffon standing together in 2003 (albert handed over an award for Buffon as MVP Champion League), They dont look so different (just 7-9 cm I guess). Buffon is 191 cm.
No way he is 1,85!
Albert is more ou less 1,79cm, compere with this pictures were he is standing next to Rafael Nadal (1,85) and Roger Federer (1,85).

Picture:

Old 04-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpower
No way he is 1,85!
Albert is more ou less 1,79cm, compere with this pictures were he is standing next to Rafael Nadal (1,85) and Roger Federer (1,85).

Picture:
Also noteworthy is the fact that these tennis players merely submit their stats (height, weight, etc) to the ATP and so, 1.85 may even be generous. The Australian Lleyton Hewitt, for example, says he is 5'11 but is noticeably, definitely shorter than the submitted height.

So Albert may be shorter than the presumed height of 1.79 cm.

Old 04-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
Those photos posted by IceFlower are another proof that Caroline is shorter than 1m70:

Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

It's public knowledge that Ines de la Fressange is 1m81 tall and in those photos we can see that Caroline is more than 10 cm shorter than her.

She's only 1.68 cm 5'61/2 ? I don't think so. No way she's that short. Grace herself was a full 1.70 cm 5'7, Graces mothers said she was closer to 5'8 actually (guess she was a lil embarssed about her height ?) Carolines always been taller than or mother. I say she's anywhere form 1.72 cm 5'8-1.73,1.74 cm 5'81/4,5'81'2, 5'71/2 1.71 cm at the very shortest.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Gentry

Wow, the queen is very tall...
Old 05-06-2007, 05:30 AM
Aristocracy

In this foto Caroline is on at least 8cm heels and Grace isn't and they look the same high
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5...trolling-1.jpg
Old 05-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5...0/scan0029.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it does seem to indicate that Caroline and Charlotte are the same height. It seems odd to me, Charlotte always photographs as being petite and on the shorter side, unless in very high heels, whereas Caroline always photographs as being quite tall. often taller than anybody else around her in group shots. Mysterious...
Old 05-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpower
No way he is 1,85!

Picture:
How can Albert be 1,79cm if Charlene is 1,76 and when wearing high heels they are the same height? Also all those models, Tasha, and more, are about the same height in heels as Albert. I would say he is more 1,83cm.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Gentry

It depends what type of heels they were wearing.....in those recent pictures at the stadium Albert and Charlene looked the same height...but you can't know what type of heels she was wearing....
Old 05-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Nobility

how tall are the royal ladies of ME and Africa?

how about the tall of the royal ladies in these contries?
Is queen rania tall or in the average?
Old 05-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Gentry

I imagine Queen Rania ("QR") is quite petite. I have seen her standing next to her husband King Abdullah ("KA") and she is smaller than he. KA is no more than 5' 6" and that's pushing it! His father, King Hussein ("KH"), was also smaller than KA but taller than QR. KH was often photographed by international photographers with his wife Queen Noor (nee Lisa Halaby) towering over him.

If you're looking for size, look into their lives. You will find these royals are much bigger than their physical size.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy81
It depends what type of heels they were wearing.....in those recent pictures at the stadium Albert and Charlene looked the same height...but you can't know what type of heels she was wearing....
Charlene wore about 7cm heigh heels at the automobile club last year and they were about the same height, but when Albert slouches he gets shorter and perhaps he is shrinking ... every year.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Commoner

Prince Rainier was 5'6 and Princess Grace 5'7

Charlotte is actually 5'7
Old 05-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Gentry

Update. I just saw some recent pictures of KA and QR and she stood taller than him. Think it was the high heels!
Old 05-13-2007, 03:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quin
Update. I just saw some recent pictures of KA and QR and she stood taller than him. Think it was the high heels!
When I saw her in flesh from a short distance a few years ago I noticed that we have almost he same height (both wearing high heels): c. 1,70 m.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Royal Highness

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Abdullah is slightly shorter than his lovely wife, and KHussein was definitly shortedr than Noor, the only wife he wasn't shorter was QAlia!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

I think that queen Rania isn't very tall around 1.65m, Lalla Salma has the same tall, or a bit smaller
Both, wear very high heels (at least 10cms), this is for what, they seem tall beside other persons
in my opinion, the tallest women in royal ME, is Sheika Mouzha around 1.70m, and the smallest is the youngest daughter of King Hussein of Jordan (I forgot her name)

this is about the tall, about the proportion of the body, I think that queen rania and Sheikha Mozha has a nice body, well proportionate, Lalla Meriem (King M6's sister) has a very beautiful body (even if she isn't tall around 1.60m)
Old 05-13-2007, 06:11 PM

Victoria, how do you know that Charlotte is 5'7"?
Old 05-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Nobility

I have asked this question in a few Threads, here now

I am most curious, please.

How tall, in feet and inches, is CP Mette-Marit of Norway? I asked this in another Thread, too ... about the Royals of Norway and was referred over to here.

How tall are the following also, please:

Charlotte Casiraghi
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Princess Stephanie of Monaco

Thank you so much, everyone.

-- Abbie
Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Abigail
I am most curious, please.

How tall, in feet and inches, is CP Mette-Marit of Norway? I asked this in another Thread, too ... about the Royals of Norway and was referred over to here.

-- Abbie

Hi Abbie, check out posts #151 and #152 here. These members say that she is around 5'10", hope that helps.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Gentry

I know for a fact that Grace was ATLEAST 5'7 170cm. Her mother Maragret claimed she was closer to 5'8 172cm. So I say Grace is 171cm 5'71/2 . Carolien looked about the same height as her mother or a little taller lik an inch half a inch. I say Caroline is 5'81/4 173cm. Charlotte is the same ehight now as her mom. so she I say is also about 173cm 5'81/4.