Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are you sure about the 173 cm for hamdan and majid? if i am doing my conversions correctly that would make them ~6ft tall. people that have seen them in person stated that they were ~5'8" tall.

12 inches = 1 foot.
1 inch = 2.54cm.
All these guys are short. Seldom more than 1.70m with their sandals.
Both Sheikh Hamdan & Sheikh Rashid are no more than 5ft 5, 1.65m with Hamdan possible an inch taller than Rashid.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhh..Tommy1 are you for real?
165 cm is quite short for gentlemen..I used to assume they were 173-175 cm.
btw, thank you for clarifying..

For real. It's best not to assume. Hamdan & Rashid are Short. I am only 5ft 8 & I look way down on Rashid. These are small guys, well physically anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too forget that Sheikh Mohammed is short and its been said that Sheikha HInd is short as well. Sheikh Maktoum & Sheikh Ahemd bin Mohammed are the tallest out of his brothers

CP Mary is 1.80 m, I read somewhere. Could that be correct? is she really so tall?

CP Mary is 1.80 m, I read somewhere. Could that be correct? is she really so tall?

Isn't that translated into somewhere along the range of 5'10"?:ermm: Because surely she is not that tall. Maxima, I believe, is.

Yep, that's 5'10". I thought that was a little rounded up. But I could be wrong.

CP Mathilde is rather tall, she hardly ever wears high heels when she's out with her husband so she isn't taller than him. :D

Yep, that's 5'10". I thought that was a little rounded up. But I could be wrong.

CP Mathilde is rather tall, she hardly ever wears high heels when she's out with her husband so she isn't taller than him. :D

180 cm is 5'11. 178 cm is 5'10.

How tall are the Luxembourg royals?

Hey
I know some people who knows Princess Alexandra Personally, I asked one of them her height and they said that: she is about 1.71 centimeters tall, and they also said that: Keep in mind that her mother is very short.

How tall are the all Crown Princess?
Please to enumerate

I think

Mathilde
Maxima
Mary
Mette-Marit
Victoria
Letizia

Does any one know the heights of Princess Maria-Laura and Prince Joachim of Belgium ?

How tall are Sheikha Fatima sons? When reviewing their pictures on this forum, they look anywhere from 5’9” to 6’ is this true?

How tall is Sheikh Khalifa? He is a real big man from looking at his pictures, I would say maybe 6’1”.

Thanks in advance for any information.:flowers:

Lmao come on they aren't that short!
Queen Rania is 173cm
King bdullah 168
Prince Hamzah 171
Queen Noor 175

Queen Rania of jordan :164cm

two different knowledge... Which is true?

I guess Queen Rania is about 164cm. King Abdullah II is small, so if he is 160cm, she is problaby 164cm taller.

White Princess,I heard that Q.Rania is 170cm but I am not 100% sure.

who s da shortest royal?

is it queen elizabeth II

I am not sure. I imagine that Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg would most likely be on the list of shortest royals. She seems very short. My guess is that she is 5'1. Does anyone know for sure?

I also think that Princess Marie of Denmark is small. I have never heard how tall she is, but she appears to me to be about 5'3. Does anyone know?

I noticed in the Christmas card with both Danish and Greek royal families that Mary has exactly the same height with Marie-Chantal.I was surprised,because I thought Mary was much taller :rolleyes:

I noticed in the Christmas card with both Danish and Greek royal families that Mary has exactly the same height with Marie-Chantal.I was surprised,because I thought Mary was much taller :rolleyes:

Maybe Marie- Chantal was wearing High heels.

Letizia

I think Letizia
Letizia is not that small actually.
I once saw a picture of her standing next to Victoria of Sweden. She was nearly as tall as her.
I guess Letizia looks just small compared to the other Spanish Royals, who seem to be quite tall (especially Felipe).

Edit: Here's a picture of Letizia standing next to Queen Silvia, who is about 1,64m.
Letizia even seems to be a little taller
http://i40.tinypic.com/2e2mcmh.jpg
(IBL)

(Just look how extremely tiny Lillian looks standing next to Felipe! :D )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom