Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh, I'm only about 1.61, so they're high above me (my best friend is about 1.85, which makes for an interesting sight when we're walking next to each other).

Monalisa said:
Princess Diana was 177cm,and Mathilde 175-176cm,I've seen her In person at her "Joyeuses entrées",she is shorter than Prince Phellipe who is 180cm.

Prince Philippe seems to be much taller than 1m80, maybe around 1m87...

I read that Diana was 1m75...

And Mathilde could be a tad taller than 1m76...

That's what I've read:

"This is an excerpt of "Philippe, Mathilde & Elisabeth" from Anne Quévrin where she describes the engagement. [...]
The young speech therapist easily wins this challenge. Smiling, slim and elegant in her simple white trousers, she radiates at the protecting arm of her prince. She's taller than average (179 cms), has a modern look, clear blue eyes and fair hair, held together in a simple chignon.''

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/engagement-philippe-mathilde-689-3.html post #51

Last edited:
Jo said:
I read that Prince Nikoloas of Greece is 6'3

Some people from Australia that saw,Prince Nickolaos and our King said tome that 6.3 - 6.4 is the Height of my King and that Prince Nickolaos is a little more than 6.5....Ipsilotatos!!!

ChevalieurduCiel said:
Some people from Australia that saw,Prince Nickolaos and our King said tome that 6.3 - 6.4 is the Height of my King and that Prince Nickolaos is a little more than 6.5....Ipsilotatos!!!

Prince Felipe is 1.97 m (6'6) and Nikolaos is shorter than him and shorter than Pavlos who's still shorter than Felipe

Felipe (6'6) > Pavlos (6'3)> Nikolaos (6'1), that's what I think;)

I believe Felipe is maximun 1.97 which is 6' 5". I f i were to look at the pictures for heights i wouldn't trust mainly because believe it or not man shoes incease man height around 2 inches. Therefore it would be recomendable to subtact at least 1" form the height they look in the pictures in order to obtain an aproximate height.

Also, I am confused about Queen Sofia height. There has been post in which it is stated that she is around 1.79. IMO, i think she is not taller than 1.70 maximun. I mean Juan Carlos is 1.81 which is 6'. I f you look at the pictures of them standing toguether Sofia is wearing maximun 3 to 4 inch heels and she is still around 3 to 4 inches shorter. The how tall is she?

j82m8l.jpg

Here is the picture i was talking about

Queen Sofia is 5'9 , King Juan Carlos is 6'1, you can see she's way taller than Letizia who's 1.67m (and wear taller heels than the Queen)

legnavirginia2006 said:
I believe Felipe is maximun 1.97 which is 6' 5". I f i were to look at the pictures for heights i wouldn't trust mainly because believe it or not man shoes incease man height around 2 inches. Therefore it would be recomendable to subtact at least 1" form the height they look in the pictures in order to obtain an aproximate height.

Also, I am confused about Queen Sofia height. There has been post in which it is stated that she is around 1.79. IMO, i think she is not taller than 1.70 maximun. I mean Juan Carlos is 1.81 which is 6'. I f you look at the pictures of them standing toguether Sofia is wearing maximun 3 to 4 inch heels and she is still around 3 to 4 inches shorter. The how tall is she?
I read she is something like 1.74 m ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
Can anybody tell me how tall is Queen Sonja???
I'm asking this for ages :p ... anybody knows???
A norwegian Friend of mine saw Queen Sonja several times.
She said she very small!
(The smallest in the NRF I think). She's only about 1,62m!
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=Lol.jpg ATF
(sonja standing next to Harald)
How tall is King Harald??

what about Queen Beatrix?
She must be about 1,65m I think.
Does anyone know?
I just know that WA is quite tall! (about 1,93m)

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
A norwegian Friend of mine saw Queen Sonja several times.
She said she very small!
(The smallest in the NRF I think). She's only about 1,62m!
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=Lol.jpg ATF
(sonja standing next to Harald)
Thank you sooo much, Her Majesty!! ;)

Her_Majesty said:
How tall is King Harald??
I think King Harald is so tall as King Juan Carlos, but i'm not sure!

Her_Majesty said:
what about Queen Beatrix?
She must be about 1,65m I think.
Does anyone know?
I read that too!! She is also very short! ;)

Only one question: how tall caroline is?
Does anyone knows also how tall are Stephy and Albert?

Thanks

M.

Last edited:
LadyMichelle said:
Only one question: how tall caroline is?
Does anyone knows also how tall are Stephy and Albert?

Thanks

M.

i believe Caro is 5'7''. Steph 5'8'' and Albi is just over 6' if not exactly 6'.

thebeatles said:
i believe Caro is 5'7''. Steph 5'8'' and Albi is just over 6' if not exactly 6'.

I believe Steph is not 5'8". Caroline seems taller than her (although Steph is usually photographed hunched over versus the always erect-standing Caroline). The 5'8" thing I think came up when Steph was modelling. For models, the taller you say you are in your press release and portfolio, the better your chances are in landing a job. I have read before that even the great Cindy Crawford "padded" her vitals; she said that she is 5'9" but she is actually shorter by an inch in bare feet.

Prince Albert is most likely 5'11" or 6'. I'm basing this on his pics with people whose heights are known. There is a pic of him with tennis greats Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Both men are 6'2" and Albert is considerably shorter than them. There is also a pic of him and Andre Agassi, whose recorded height is 5'11". Even there, Agassi appeared a bit taller than the Prince.

Sorry you are all wrong, :)
Caroline is 1.69 cm that makes 5’48, this I know from interview with Pss Grace in PDV, and because I her cousin.

1.69? Yes, it totally makes sense based on what I've heard and seen, but this makes Char quite short, as she is some cm shorter than her mother; maybe 1.65...I'd say Steph is a couple of cm. shorter than Caro.

Thanks for the information!

Friend of family who saw them in Dubrovnik, said that he was surprised after realising Princess Caroline isn't tall as he imagined she would be (high heels problem..) Around 1.68-1.70. cm, he said. Basically, same as you said..

Same thing I was told by people who saw Caro, but even more so Steph. Many have told me she is much shorter than you expect...

Grace said:
Same thing I was told by people who saw Caro, but even more so Steph. Many have told me she is much shorter than you expect...

Maybe that's our importance level, not only angle of photo-shoots, magazine edits..People will sooner think that some celebrity is taller then shorter..They are all always grand in our eyes (at least some)..

They are also slim, with long legs, and a good physical "attitude" (what's the English word?), all things that give the impression they are taller...

I'm surprised!
If Caro is 1.69 cm... How tall is Char? She his a few cm less than her mother... maybe Charlotte is ONLY 1.65???

:-?

Grace said:
They are also slim, with long legs, and a good physical "attitude" (what's the English word?), all things that give the impression they are taller...

Absolutely agree;) Not know the exact word, but's definately "way they carry themselves"..

As for Charlotte; I always assumed she's around 1.66-1.68 cm..Average height..

flowerpower said:
Sorry you are all wrong, :)
Caroline is 1.69 cm that makes 5’48, this I know from interview with Pss Grace in PDV, and because I her cousin.

I'm 1m70 (5'7") and once stood next to P Caroline. I was wearing sneakers and the Princess seemed to be in low heels too (she wore sports clothes.) From what I saw I can tell you that for sure she is shorter than 5'7", she's something between 5'6 (1m67) and 5'6 1/2" (1m69), but most probably 5'6 (1m67). I also remember reading that Stephanie, by the time she dabbed into modelling, was 1m65, which is barely 5'5". Also, I read in one of P Grace's interview that she was 1m68 (a bit over 5'6") and it all makes sense to me, since we can see from photos of the 3 of them that Grace was a tad taller than Caro and the latter a tad taller than Stephanie.

So my conclusion is that their heights are something like:

Grace: 5'6' 1/4" (1m68)
Caroline: 5'6" (1m67)
Stephanie: 5'5" (1m65)

Laura, makes total sense, and thanks for your imput! what you think about char? Maybe 1.65 like Steph?

Grace said:
Laura, makes total sense, and thanks for your imput! what you think about char? Maybe 1.65 like Steph?

You're welcome, Grace. Though I don't have in mind any recent pic of Charlotte standing next to Steph, I'd say that they probably are around the same height (from what I see of Charlotte as compared to Caroline...)

That's what i thought...where were you standing next to Caro (if you don't mind to share...)?

Grace said:
That's what i thought...where were you standing next to Caro (if you don't mind to share...)?

In Paris (7th arrondissement), next to Le Bon Marché department store, some 3-4 years ago:) ... If I'm not mistaken, she still has an appartment in that area.

I think Steph is taller than Charlotte, as the gap between Caroline and Stephanie height-wise is less noticeable than when Caroline is standing next to Charlotte.

Also, Stephanie has longer legs which give the impression of being taller than her actual height. So she photographs taller. Charlotte's dimensions are average.

Princess Grace was 5'6''.5. I know because I've read her statistics when she was a model. So Caro, Steph and Char have to be at least 5'6''.

Back
Top Bottom