Give A Royal An Award!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiaraprin

Royal Highness
City
Near NY City
Country
United States
If you could give an award to a Royal, past or present, what would it be?? Would it be for humanitarian works, or perhaps fashion sense? Give your awards to your Royals here and tell us why you are bestowing the "award" upon them. Before we begin, I must remind everyone (including myself) that any "awards" you give cannot violate the posting guidelines of The Royal Forums.

With that said, Let's us get on with it!!

Last edited:
Countess of Fredriksborg and Prince Joachim: An award for divorcing amicably.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit: An award for her remarkable change into a great crown princess.

Crown Princess Mathilde: An award for being an example of elegance, modesty, quiet dignity and charm for the Belgian people and the world

Queen Elizabeth II: An award for being a great example to her nation and her people of a woman of strength, character and resilience.

Crown Princess Victoria: An award for perseverance, magnetism, a strong work ethic, lessening the boundaries between royalty and lay people(in other words, she works hard at being perceived as "normal" and most people say she´s a down-to-earth person), grace in the way she carries herself and an inner beauty which is evident to many a person.

Dennism said:
Countess of Fredriksborg and Prince Joachim: An award for divorcing amicably.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit: An award for her remarkable change into a great crown princess.

Crown Princess Mathilde: An award for being an example of elegance, modesty, quiet dignity and charm for the Belgian people and the world

Queen Elizabeth II: An award for being a great example to her nation and her people of a woman of strength, character and resilience.

Crown Princess Victoria: An award for perseverance, magnetism, a strong work ethic, lessening the boundaries between royalty and lay people(in other words, she works hard at being perceived as "normal" and most people say she´s a down-to-earth person), grace in the way she carries herself and an inner beauty which is evident to many a person.

Thank you Dennism for christening my latest thread! Your awards were very nice and I knew you weren't gonna have an award ceremony without CP Victoria!!:p :D :)

What about...

Dennism said:
Crown Princess Victoria: An award for...
Nothing for Queen Silvia?
:)

Warren said:

Warren, why don't you present Her Majesty Queen Silvia with an award?

Here's mine:

1. definitely, definitely an award to king Juan Carlos for his moral courage in the confusing and dangerous post-Franco days..without Juan Carlos's bravery, there might not have been one united Spain today.

2. While I'm 'in Spain', I believe queen Sophia deserves the award for demonstrating sheer professionalism under all circumstances.

3. Crown Prince Charles of Britain, for advocating nature-friendly farming technologies, and for his brave stance on the topic of architecture, i.e. countering the points of view of greedy architects who would love to tear down anything built before WW2 to build ugly monstroseties.

4. Not sure if we can award the dead, but if we can, then one should go to Danish Queen Margarethe's dad, who, during world war 2, after learning that jewish citizens had to wear yellow stars indicating their origins, went out on the streets of Copenhagen with a yellow star attached to his coat!

princess olga said:
Here's mine:

1. definitely, definitely an award to king Juan Carlos for his moral courage in the confusing and dangerous post-Franco days..without Juan Carlos's bravery, there might not have been one united Spain today.

2. While I'm 'in Spain', I believe queen Sophia deserves the award for demonstrating sheer professionalism under all circumstances.

3. Crown Prince Charles of Britain, for advocating nature-friendly farming technologies, and for his brave stance on the topic of architecture, i.e. countering the points of view of greedy architects who would love to tear down anything built before WW2 to build ugly monstroseties.

4. Not sure if we can award the dead, but if we can, then one should go to Danish Queen Margarethe's dad, who, during world war 2, after learning that jewish citizens had to wear yellow stars indicating their origins, went out on the streets of Copenhagen with a yellow star attached to his coat!

Yes Princess Olga, you can award the dead. Any Royal Past, present, alive, or no longer with us. It is up to you!

Warren said:

An award for excellence in being a queen now for nearly 30 years, being a wonderful role model to the people of Sweden for her hard work, caring personality, important causes, perpetual regality, excellence as a mother, perfection in being a consort to the King and for bringing up three wonderful children(each of whom are well-loved on TRF).

tiaraprin said:
Thank you Dennism for christening my latest thread! Your awards were very nice and I knew you weren't gonna have an award ceremony without CP Victoria!!:p :D :)

You´re welcome. But of course...:)

You are too funny Dennism!! I am still waiting for Warren to give Queen Silvia an award. . . . . :p

tiaraprin said:
I am still waiting for Warren to give Queen Silvia an award...
No need. Dennis has done an excellent job.:)

You Two Crack Me Up!

Warren said:
No need. Dennis has done an excellent job.:)

You both are too funny!!:p :p Congratulations to Queen Silvia upon her new award!:) :)

Well Warren, perhaps you would like to give an award to another royal, past or present????:D :D

tiaraprin said:
If you could give an award to a Royal, past or present, what would it be?? Would it be for humanitarian works, or perhaps fashion sense? Give your awards to your Royals here and tell us why you are bestowing the "award" upon them. Before we begin, I must remind everyone (including myself) that any "awards" you give cannot violate the posting guidelines of The Royal Forums.

With that said, Let's us get on with it!!

An award to Tiaraprin for starting up this thread...:)

Dennism said:
An award to Tiaraprin for starting up this thread...:)

Thank you, I am very humbled:D I am not Royal however, but I am descended from the Bohemian Aristocracy--does that give me a little class??:p :D :p

Be sure to check out my other favorite thread that I just revived "The Most Insane Royal in History.":)

Now back to our originally scheduled awards show!!!:p :p

King Richard III, for his services in providing us with an enduring royal whodunnit.

Warren said:
King Richard III, for his services in providing us with an enduring royal whodunnit.

Warren, you keep outdoing yourself in keeping me laughing my head off!! Good Award and Kudos to you!!:) :)

princess olga said:
Here's mine:

I hate to say this Princesse Olga BUT King Frederik 9. did not have a yellow star attached to his coat and neither did his farther king Christian 10.
It is a tall story queen Margrethe has tolde in a interviwe.

An award to:
-King Juan Carlos I- big transformation in Spain, from Franco's terror to democracy
-Queen Sofia- big professionalism
-The Princes of Asturias- hard work and choosing (Felipe's) parents path.

I would give an award to the Countess of Wessex, i dont know why, she just seems to want to get on with life without the spotlight at the same time as having a royal status.

To Princess Benedikte for being such a Strong Support to her Majesty, Queen Margrethe!

King Henry VIII--for providing me some interesting reads, and sparking my morbid intrestings everytime I hear about him.

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden--for Prince Carl Philip

To the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester for managing to spend 30 years (and counting) avoiding the tabloid headlines.

I like all the awards everyone is giving!! You have captured the spirit of what I wanted to see here. Keep it going!!

Great thread tiaraprin!

To Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway: the royal baby cuteness award.

Queen Salote of Tonga for her care and compassion for her people throughout her reign and for getting soaked in the pouring rain during Queen Elizabeth's coronation after refusing to have her carraige roof put up because the people of Britain wanted to see her.

Queen Beatrix for having the loveliest, most genuine smile of any royal.

"To Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway: the royal baby cuteness award."

I have to agree with that one too.

"King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden--for Prince Carl Philip" :)

An award to King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden for their strong leadership and for being the national comforters during the tsunami disaster.

Dennism said:
"King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden--for Prince Carl Philip" :)

:D That will of course have to be one hell of an award.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is too funny and great!! Bravo to you Claire!! Carl Philip is hunk!!!:) :)

For the late Queen Mother with a great and beautiful life,we will remember about her.

Back
Top Bottom