Give A Royal An Award!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Charles of Wales for his great work and for advocating nature-friendly farming technologies.
princess Mette Marit because she lives a new life as princess and for her work she will be a great queen

Princess Irene of Greece for her philathropic works in India and elsewhere and her stoic and stalwart attitude which to me is true dignity.Princess Irene is singular and without comparison

To king Constantine, who although his country kicked him out, threw him in the dirt, spit on his face, told him he was no longer a Greek and stole his personal property never once said anything bad about the Greek government and for his lifelong devotion to the well being of the Greek people!

To Emperor Charles I of Austria for Great Leadership through the First World War!!

:imperialaustria:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd certainly give one to King Albert of the Belgians, who in 1914 refused to submit to German bullying and the violation of the neutrality of his country. I think he truly was the Hero King.

Plus, an award of 'Surprise of the Week' to Prince Harry, who this week astonished the British media by spending Halloween with a brunette American divorcee!

Last edited:
Uhm, this is a thread that demands a well-thought award. From a first thought, I would say that queen Elizabeth deserves a royal award: for hwe steadfastness, coherence and a certain magnetic aplombe she has managed to sport her whole life.

:previous:

Totally agree. QEII is my favorite British royal. I admire her more and more each year.

To Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant for excellently performing royal duties as the heiress apparent

Back
Top Bottom