Future Royal Baby Names

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Iman bint al Hussein of Jordan and Zaid Mirza:
Hussein
Majid
Najeeb

Layla
Nura
Rashida

Archduke Christoph and Archduchess Adélaïde of Austria:

Boys
Felix Carl Leopold Chistoph Marie d'Aviano
Leopold Oscar Robert Jean Marie d'Aviano
Theodor Carl Albert Philippe Marie d'Aviano

Girls
Zita Adélaïde Charlotte Marie Josephine
Antonia Sofia Astrid Ingeborg Marie
Josepha Elizabeth Liliane Amalia Marie

The Hereditary Prince and Princess of Fürstenberg:

Boys
Egon Karl Christian Wilhelm
Wenzel Joseph Friedrich Nepomuk (Nepomuck was the middle name of the Second Prince, and since Nepomuk seems to be the more common spelling, I thought this would be an interesting suggestion)
Alexander Alois Nerius Ernst (Nerius was the middle name of Prince Philipp, a grandson of the First Prince, who lived from 1755-1790. I rather like this name!)

Nathalie und Alexander

Alexandra Benedikte Madeleine Xenia Johannsmann
Victoria Jutta Ingrid Ann-Kathrin Johannsmann
Tatiana Carina Alexandrine Marie Johannsmann

Henrik Gustav Friedrich Jefferson Johannsmann
Oscar Joachim Alexander Ludwig Johannsmann
Christian Nikolaos Hubertus Georg Johannsmann

Adelaide and Christophe

Odile Astrid Marie Josephine Gabrielle of Austria-Este
Maria Yolande Anne Christine Marguerite of Autria-Este
Louise Mathilde Maria Annunciata Alexandra of Austria-Este
Stephanie Marie Astrid Adelaide Sibilla of Austria-Este
Charlotte Elisabeth Marie Kathleen Fabiola of Austria-Este

Jean Carl-Christian Philippe Marie of Austria-Este
Ludwig Imre Marie Constantin Rodolphe of Austria-Este
Guillaume Alexandre Marie Gerard Francois of Austria-Este
Wenceslas Marie Félix Leopold Ferdinand of Austria-Este
Simeon Emanuel Marie Marcus d'Aviano Hector of Austria-Este

Francois and Teresa

Felicitas Béatrice Marie Eleonore d'Orleans
Irene Amelie Marie Clotilde d'Orleans
Marie Almudena Iniga Diana d'Orleans

Michel Curd-Hildebrand Marie d'Orleans
Henri Marie Inigo Philippe d'Orleans
Philippe Eberhard Marie Jean d'Orleans

If Amedeo and Lili have a daughter at some point in the near future, I wouldn't be surprised if they called her Fabiola.

If Victoria or Madeleine ever have another daughter, I would love if one of her names is Martha. It's a great name and King Harald V's mother's name is Martha and she was born a Swedish princess.

I like Alice and Charlotte for baby girls! Such classical and evergreen names... But I also love Meredith, Erin or Edith wven though I doubt some royals will ever use them.

For Boys I like Alexander, Ivan and Leonard. Yet again that won't happen.

My guesses for the daughter of Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis and her husband Hugo:

Eulalie Maria Sophie Leonie Glora
Franziska Viktoria Amalia Beatrix
Anna Theresia Emma Alexandra
Oktavia Louisa Frederika Margarethe

If Victoria or Madeleine ever have another daughter, I would love if one of her names is Martha. It's a great name and King Harald V's mother's name is Martha and she was born a Swedish princess.
The Swedish name Märta/Märtha and the English name Marta/Martha are two different names, even if they look the same written in English as the letter ä doesn't exist in the English language.
Märta/Märtha is an old Swedish variant of Margaret, from Greek and Persian and means "pearl" while Marta/Martha comes from Hebrew (Judeo/Amaraic) and means "the lady".

The Swedish name Märta/Märtha and the English name Marta/Martha are two different names, even if they look the same written in English as the letter ä doesn't exist in the English language.
Märta/Märtha is an old Swedish variant of Margaret, from Greek and Persian and means "pearl" while Marta/Martha comes from Hebrew (Judeo/Amaraic) and means "the lady".

I never knew this. :flowers: Thank you! I learned something today.

I hope Madeleine and Chris have a baby boy and name him Christian. :) (I have some bets on).

Last edited:
Prince Félix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg
Son: Benoît Eugene Marie François

Last edited by a moderator:
Amedeo and Elisabetta of Belgium:

HIRH Archduchess Fabiola Maria Elisabetta Astrid Lilia of Austria
HIRH Archduchess Maria-Paola Philippa Charlotte Margherita of Austria
HIRH Archduchess Alexandra Laura Anna Nicoline Maria of Austria
HIRH Archduchess Caroline Elisabeth Maria Emilia Beatrice of Austria
HIRH Archduchess Josephine-Maria Amedea Christina Antonia of Austria

HIRH Archduke Lorenz Maria Ettore Albert Marcus d'Aviano of Austria
HIRH Archduke Felix Boudouin Maria Philipp Attilio of Austria
HIRH Archduke Louis Amedeo Joachim Maria Nicolo of Austria
HIRH Archduke Emilian Miguel Karl Joseph Maria of Austria
HIRH Archduke Clement Maria Guillaume Rudolphe Sebastien of Austria

James Spearman and Princess Amélia of Orleans-Braganza. The baby will born in September.

Son: Alexander Antonio Spearman.

Daughter: Marie-Christine Spearman.

It would be a lovely tribute!

I don't think they did, did they? It is just Astrid Anna? I think that for Belgium the best Monarchs were Albert I and his wife Elisabeth.. so I'd like to see ALbert or Albertine in the family....

Victoria & Daniel (if they ever marry)
- girl: Margareta Lovisa Silvia Eva
- Boy: Karl Johan Gustaf Olof

William & Kate (if they marry)
- girl: Elizabeth Caroline Mary Francis, next one: Victoria Anne Catherine Louise
- boy: George Louis Michael Charles , next one: Philipp John William Arthur

Just reading this thread which started years ago and love this! ..... Yes they both did marry and spot on with the first name for the Heir of the House of Windsor!

Well George isn't reall hard to predict...

I don't think they did, did they? It is just Astrid Anna? I think that for Belgium the best Monarchs were Albert I and his wife Elisabeth.. so I'd like to see ALbert or Albertine in the family....

We don't know. Its likely not her full name, simply double 1st. At very least expect a Maria. Both sides of Amedeo's family have long names (5 to 6 names). Perhaps when they do the baptism we will get the full.

I agree. I would be very surprised if Anna and Astrid are her only names. I'm assuming that the rest might be announced at her christening?

Id have thought that if she was going to have a string of names, they would have announced it by now..

Why? She is basically a private citizen. No need to 'announce'. The press was waiting when they left the hospital so we got a first name. If there is press for the christening we may get more. I find it highly unlikely a man with 5 names would not give his daughter even 1 middle name. Every child in their extended for generations, male or female, has Marie/a.

Anna Astrid is like Maria Laura, her first name. Unlikely to be only.

Think of Peter's daughter Savannah, it took forever before middle were known. AA may have a title, but a courtesy Austrian one.

Last edited:
If Charles and Diana had a third son, what would his name be? Edward? Richard? John?

If Charles and Diana had a third son, what would his name be? Edward? Richard? John?

Maybe Phillip?

Or perhaps Charles would have gotten his way, and selected Arthur?

Most likely Philip, in honor of his father, Albert, in honor of his maternal grandfather, or Charles, in honor of himself and Diana's brother, at the time, Viscount Althrop.

If it was a girl, and Charles had wanted a daughter, as reports have said, Charlotte.

Princess Charlotte of Wales.

Most likely Philip, in honor of his father, Albert, in honor of his maternal grandfather, or Charles, in honor of himself and Diana's brother, at the time, Viscount Althrop.

If it was a girl, and Charles had wanted a daughter, as reports have said, Charlotte.

Princess Charlotte of Wales.

Hm I thought it'd be Victoria

Hm I thought it'd be Victoria

I know it was said that Charles had reserved Victoria in the event that he had a daughter.

At least, that was the rumor when Andrew's daughters were born.

Either Charlotte or Victoria of Wales. Sadly, they would have grieved worse over Diana's death, as mothers are the first impression on daughters.

I think that's a sweeping generalization. I think the loss of any parent affects all of their children evenly, regardless of gender.

I like the name Victoria or Amanda.

Back
Top Bottom