Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 2 of the Funny faces of Royals where you can post picture links, and comments about the Royals and the funny faces that are captured on photo.

Have a look at the TRF Rules
Yes, you should read them:
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
You can read the old topic, Part 1, [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/funny-face-royals-6057-19.html"]here.[/URL]

Happy posting!

The Royal Chit Chat Moderating Team

To Verde Esmeralda: You made me laugh aloud with Princess Maxima's first one. Is she allergic to flowers or something? :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Queen Sonja and Princess Maxima are the "queens" of funny faces, and Willem-Alexander is the "king"!

Wow. Maxima and the guy carrying the stick are completely oblivious to the accident about to happen! Glad the "body guards" (?) were there to stop it! :flowers:

I laughed again! Princess Maxima's face seems to be saying: "Ugh...this guy will hit me in the face with this big stick!"... :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

I wonder what he was doing there. But he seems a little bit careless about the presence of Her Royal Highness indeed!

its seems like she is thinking "thanks alot for almost hitting me in the face jerk"

Aaaaughh!!! The wind messed up poor Princess maxima's hair! (she seems to have a personal trouble with her hair, anyway! :ROFLMAO::lol:). But here, she seems a crazy lady! :D

Vanesa.

It's crownprinces Mette Marit trying to eat up her son's coat? :eek::jester:

Vanesa.

Is Her Majesty Beatrix playing the little dog or something? :hmm::p

Vanesa.

Is Her Majesty Beatrix playing the little dog or something? :hmm::p

Vanesa.

The photo is made as she visited a jumping contest for horses I believe. So maybe she is showing a horse how to jump.:hmm: ;)

Yes, she does! In the first one, Princess Maxima is apparently afraid of something and in the second one, she seems a little girl who is begging to her mamma for a candy ...:ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Hum...No; I think that Queen Sonja beats her in this! She is THE FACE MAKER! ;):ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

What is Mathilde doing here?!? She looks crazy! :wacko:
I don't believe that I've ever seen such expressive photos of Princess Mathilde! Princess Maxima is usually the one with the crazy faces.:lol:

I think that I have an explanation: the photographs takes a lot of pics in some seconds, and some of them caught you with your eyelids half down, or crooking the mouth in a funny gesture...But it is a little like if you were seeing a movie in slow motion. Sometimes I does it just to laugh at the funny faces the actors shows when they are speaking and making gestures in slow motion. :D This mut have happened to poor Princess Mathilde in the pic above. Too funny! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Back
Top Bottom