Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Philip at the Derby yesterday:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/01/article-2334144-1A18ADBD000005DC-666_964x682.jpg

His expression in that picture is very funny!

Oh, I love his funny face! Also, I can see a lot of his facial features & sense of humour in prince Charles which I find absolutely fantastic because they are never boring :flowers:
Hope that Prince Philipp did not loose too much money with betting on the wrong horse, this might explain this hilarious expression...

Haha,I will give it a try:

Mary: You know, last week I went shopping and suddenly I noticed there was someone staring at me from a corner, so I told my friend that I want to go somewhere else...but this creepy man still looked at me, I don´t know what made him seem so strange but for some reason I did not feel well around this person because he looked at me in such a strange way that I felt as if I was being observed by a secret service man or something...
He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans,he was around 30 years old...as we were leaving the shop he was asking me if I was Princess Mary...I was really scared!My friend reacted quickly and pulled me out of the shop, than we ran to the car.
The guy followed us and shouted if I would sign a book or something for him because his daughter is such a fan of me and she also likes to dress up as a princess...Just imagine- this guy only wanted an autograph for his daughter, but because he was looking at me so strange I was extremely scared!

Last edited:
I'd love to know what he has seen to warrant such an expression.

So would I! Maybe he was getting really into the races :D

Oh, I love his funny face! Also, I can see a lot of his facial features & sense of humour in prince Charles which I find absolutely fantastic because they are never boring :flowers:
Hope that Prince Philipp did not loose too much money with betting on the wrong horse, this might explain this hilarious expression...

That could've been the reason for the expression as well! IMO Philip also looked a bit surprised in that photo.

Last edited:
:previous: This is priceless. Always love adults that are not afraid to let their inner child out :D.

:previous: This is priceless. Always love adults that are not afraid to let their inner child out :D.
Great minds think alike! Priceless! I too love adults that are not afraid to let their inner child out. :D
You know who this makes me think of....

Attachments

• queen-maxima-making-funny-face.jpg
    queen-maxima-making-funny-face.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 732
  • lqueen_elizabeth_257955_l.jpg
    lqueen_elizabeth_257955_l.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4,987
  • 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 23876.jpg
    23876.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 736
  • article-2181493-144DFEF6000005DC-46_964x625.jpg
    article-2181493-144DFEF6000005DC-46_964x625.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 823
I've seen these pictures more than once but I just don't understand why they have to do this to the King, not other royals??

Most other royals are behaving dignified and do not have so many rumors about their private escapades like King Carl Gustav (well,except for the Spanish King Juan Carlos...)!
Nevertheless I believe that he can laugh about such kind of jokes, the pictures look really funny and I always had the impression that the Swedish royal family has a very good sense of humour and they do not take themselves too seriously.
CP Victoria got a little "private concert" in Germany where children sang a very funny version of "Happy Birthday" that some people may interpret to be disrespectful,but she had a great laugh and really enjoyed the funny moment :flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom