Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good one,Agami.Pearl!That's why I like Frederik.The guy rules!!lol

One of my favourite picture sequences ever :D

One - Two - Three

I especially love the third picture. :D

bewPhoto

^^^ LOL that was so funny!!

Wait, so there's two other pictures that go with that shot from her 70th birthday? I'd only seen the third one. What on earth is the conversation there? :ROFLMAO:

In spite of these funny photos, Queen is, nevertheless, is a beautiful woman.:)

Wait, so there's two other pictures that go with that shot from her 70th birthday?
The pictures were actually taken during a State Visit to Finland.:flowers:
But you are right: it's the same outfit she wore for her 70th Birthday celebrations.

Queen Margrethe is shown in a motion picture in which she is an extra as a "villager" in a Hans Christian Anderson story. If I haven't got it right, will one of our Danish members please correct me.:flowers:

Oct 8, 2009 - CP Frederik making a funny face while what look like doing sit ups

Picture

Q.Margrethe beats them all,of course...he he
Thanks for sharing these pics!

She probably was bored :) - but her eye defect tends to exaggerate that type of expression in 'unlucky' photos.
Yes. Similar to Henrik, Joachim and Marie.
That's funny picture of four funny faces of royals.

Yes. Similar to Henrik, Joachim and Marie.
That's funny picture of four funny faces of royals.
They are all funny to watch, but I was serious about queen Margrethe's eye defect (which the three others do not have). One of her eyes occasionally 'strays' upwards and if caught on camera this naturally tends to give a rather peculiar expression.

They are all funny to watch, but I was serious about queen Margrethe's eye defect (which the three others do not have). One of her eyes occasionally 'strays' upwards and if caught on camera this naturally tends to give a rather peculiar expression.

What causes that? Has her eye always been that way?

Back
Top Bottom