Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Victoria during the inauguration of the Lillesjo power plant in Udevalla, West Sweden today:
ANP Beeldbank :eek:

Right,hmmmm...She has a "nice" jaw anyway...:innocent:

...Naughty boy :whistling: Didn't his mother tell him to be careful with what he puts in his mouth?Probably not...

Princess Madeleine arrives to a royal dinner at the Royal Palace in Stockholm Sweden, January 22th
ANP Beeldbank

:previous: :lol: I just realised that photographers' job must be pretty much fun.

Queen Sonja is for me the "queen" of funny faces.Her expressions are hilarious.

Perhaps, should I make proof of more humour! But I must say: Wow, what a grimace can do to a face ! I will let this be a lesson to me ! Anyway, this thread is very, very interesting and thank you!

:previous: Alright,thanks for the last package,HM!!This woman could also be a successful commedian,without doubt.

:lol: quite an entertaining thread in both parts (1&2) and imo, queen sonja should be crowed as the queen of funny faces, followed by c.princess maxima... but i didn't quite enjoy p.martha's pictures, knowing that she is a performer and her pictures didn't come naturally but during her performance on stage or to the children...d.camilla came with some funny pictures too...all the pictures were nice and entertaining.:flowers:

I wonder why she can't keep her face features still for a second...

Queen Paola and Princess Claire

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

A pity we only can see half of the funny faces of the lady’s.
I don't know which of them is the most funny, also the man in the back cannot figure it out I think.
It seems that the lady’s react on each other.:ermm:

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, in Glenarm, Northern Ireland, during the one day visit to Northern Ireland on February 3, 2009.
Daylife/Getty

:)

She should have starred in "Pretty Woman" :whistling:...Pretty woman,walking down the street.....

Back
Top Bottom