Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Priceless!:lol: What on earth is going on in the first picture? Did Charles get something yucky on him? Edit- OK, now I see, he was trying to frost the cake. Good thing he will never be a chef...:lol:
In the second picture there was clearly a bad odor, and I have to wonder if someone cut the cheese ...:whistling:

Last edited:
Sometimes they are cool, but this one is just creepy
My mom says it looks like a female Charles..:lol:

Last edited:
Well, if anyone was looking for a Halloween scare, this would be it. Not a pleasant image, that's for sure.

Well, if anyone was looking for a Halloween scare, this would be it. Not a pleasant image, that's for sure.

Even worse than the photo of Charles the other day.

Here is a very similar one of Victoria and Daniel. :eek:

Victoria's face on Daniel is just creepy. Now I cannot decide which is more horrible, but I still say Elizabeth and Phillip.

Some funny faces from William and Catherine during their New Zealand/Australia Tour:

William One ~ Catherine ~ William Two

The last one of William isn't really a funny face, but it just made me smile as he looks very confused.

Crown Princess Mary seemed to find something very funny during her recent visit to a school:

Photo

Love the ones of William and Catherine.
Wonder what William found so amusing in the first picture.
The photo of Catherine looks like " Sorry dear, but I won. "
In the second photo of William, he does look very confused.:lol:

Princess Isabella of Denmark pulls a funny face as she accompanies Basim, Denmark's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest during the rehearsals :ROFLMAO::

Photo

Back
Top Bottom