Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I wonder what they offered her to gauge such a facial expression :D?

^ LOL!!! Her expression is priceless

Tiggersk8 said:
Where ever did you find this gem? Priceless!! :D:D:D

I firstly found it in a magazine, then I decided I'd like the image on my PC :D. So I typed in 'the queen funny face' on Google and surprisingly it came up! :lol:

I can't upload the gif here but there's a gif showing a younger Catharina-Amalia kinda hit her head when the carriage stopped :lol: Maxima's face or reaction is so funny!

I love the one of HM ogling the scones. She is also holding her waist with her right hand, and I think she must have said, at least to herself, what those things will do to my middle! what else?

Is that picture of Prince Charles in the memo link gliding down from the exploding building from 9/11? Because, it looks like it. If so, thats oretty offensive considering some folks leaped to their deaths from the buildings to escape being burned alive.

Is that picture of Prince Charles in the memo link gliding down from the exploding building from 9/11? Because, it looks like it. If so, thats oretty offensive considering some folks leaped to their deaths from the buildings to escape being burned alive.

If you're referring to the link that I posted, then, no, it's not. I clicked on the link to make sure, and it still takes me to a picture of Catherine that I intended to post. I would not post something like you're describing, necause that is indeed offensive and disturbing.

Maybe she told the lady to put a bet on something and she reminded her to not let anyone talk her out of it...I could imagine that the Duchess enjoys to watch all kind of sports and maybe she likes to put a bet on her favourite team:p
Cetherine looks pretty here, this pointing finger could also be a practice for later when she is educating her own child and needs to tell him to stop doing something...

Back
Top Bottom