Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is one more, funny face of Harry :D

Gorgeous Picture Of Prince Harry He Look So Funny He’s Very Nice and Humble Prince and he have sense of humor He’s Truly Look Very Funny I Like This Picture alot , Thank You MagMil :lol: :flowers:

I don't know if someone already have posted this pictures (sorry if is repost ;) ), but they are hilarious :).
Queen Sonja and Queen Margrethe during Nordic World Ski Championships in Oslo,2011

QS1 QS2
QM1 QM2 :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if someone already have posted this pictures (sorry if is repost ;) ), but they are hilarious :).
Queen Sonja and Queen Margrethe during Nordic World Ski Championships in Oslo,2011

QS1 QS2
QM1 QM2 :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: These are a riot.

I find the face prince William is making on my avatar funny, must've see n something funny.

During the official opening of the Ideal Home Show, Prince Charles was in very good mood. And he might have found a perfect armchair. :D
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- Picture 3

Those are priceless :ROFLMAO:. He looks beyond amused.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha Very Nice Pictures , he seems can’t stop laughing :lol: , Thanx Artemisia For Sharing :flowers:

Yes, really funny pictures. Thank you.

love those pics! thanks a lot for sharing them :)

Yet again, the man does not disapoint!:ROFLMAO:

haha Funny Pic :D , Prince Harry Have Same Expression , Nice Pic , Thanx For Sharing MagMil :flowers:

He looks like a sports fan, cheering on his favorite team or athlete. Very lovely to see that he's his daughter's cheerleader, and the expression of course is quite priceless :ROFLMAO: :D.

Very Funny Picture :lol:The Expressions in their faces Sooo Funny :lol: Thank you for Posting Esmerelda :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom