Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good images of Máxima, stephanievl!

And regarding what Vanesa says (which I find very true - journalists and photographers are very keen on selecting their worst angles and most unfortunate gestures!), I would add that some of them, like Máxima, also add a self tendency to use hand and face gestures a lot. Us the argentinians do that a lot! It has to do with our italian-spanish heritage...

I'm curious about Queen Sonja's heritage...She is the Queen of the Funny faces of the WHOLE world! I've never known a single person able to make so much gestures in a second as she does...My opinion is that she MUST have a prize for making us laugh so hard.

Go, Queen Sonja, go!!!!:ROFLMAO::lol:

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
I'm curious about Queen Sonja's heritage...She is the Queen of the Funny faces of the WHOLE world! I've never known a single person able to make so much gestures in a second as she does...My opinion is that she MUST have a prize for making us laugh so hard.
When the journalists got to know Sonja Haraldsen in 1968 , when she and Harald got engaged, they also got to know her funny faces.
Here's a picture taken on her engagement day and her first public funny face:D
Preview of '00001628089.jpg' - FotoWeb® 2.7

Here are some current pictures of Máxima
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting :DANP
Hilarious! :lol:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Last edited:
Hahaha! Princess Ingrid Alexandra is really a little clown! Just think she will be the Queen of Norwege some day to come...But well...Don't forget she MUST beat her Granny on that! :lol: To be a Norwegian Soverein you MUST know how to pull funny faces, or they wouldn't crown you! :ROFLMAO:

Is Queen Sonja related to Jim Carrey in "The Mask"? I just love this country! :flowers::lol::angel:

Vanesa.

Last edited:
Go ahead. Queen Sonja! You are the best, the winner, the champion of funny faces! And your daughter and grandaughter are just like you! Are you all clons of Jim Carrey in "The Mask"? :ROFLMAO::angel:

Vanesa.

I'm sorry: I hope you don't mind that I always post pictures of the same Royal person again and again but Sonja has an endlessly expanding collection of funny faces ;)

Harald and Sonja visited Germany the last 3 days and the Queen gave great funny-faces material to us:

The King and Queen - one of the funniest pictures of them together I ever saw :D
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
(Polfoto)

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting :lol::lol:
(ANP)

Her_Majesty I know I don't mind it at all. :D
Queen Sonja is really the best face maker, she really have an expressive face. The best thing is that it seems like it runs in the family.

Just wait and see, the Norwegian royal family together with Maxima will take over this thread :ROFLMAO::lol:

Funny! Really funny! I think there must be an special thread named: "Queen Sonja and family Funny faces", for I already saw that King Harald, Princess Martha Louise and little Princess Ingrid are excellent face-makers too! :ROFLMAO: Oh...and I was forgetting Crownprincess Mette Marit. :lol:

Vanesa.

Well this photo isn't really a funny face of Queen Beatrix, but nonetheless the image is interesting.

The shot was posted on another forum were members were posting pictures for the heck of it, and that image was one of them. Does anyone know what this was all about? What did the Queen have to say about, if at all?

Wow! That is a very interesting photo of Queen Beatrix.

Well this photo isn't really a funny face of Queen Beatrix, but nonetheless the image is interesting.
Haha, Hilarious! What a funny idea! Thanks for sharing , GT! :lol:

Here's another "face" of Queen Sonja.
Her face and the combination of strange hat + weird hair make her look like a weirdo in this pic (sorry :D)
Sonja
Scanpix

Back
Top Bottom