Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've noticed that Queen Beatrix and Maxima have some similar facial expressions.

^ Yeap, what a surprise! :lol: This look on her face was hilarious indeed! I also liked Q.Sonja. Thanks for sharing the fun!:flowers:

Oh my God, Queen Sonja rocks!
In the first pic, it looks like she is saying: 'Oh, man...' and dissapointed. :lol:

Great finds, Her Majesty! I would just love to know what was going on in some of these photos of Sonja...

Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Maxima rule this thread!. Anyways are there any funny pictures/faces of the royals from Crown Princess Victoria"s wedding?

Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Maxima rule this thread!. Anyways are there any funny pictures/faces of the royals from Crown Princess Victoria"s wedding?

I have found a video of the pre-wedding concert. Sorry I can't upload it now, will try when I can, but there are lots of it on Youtube and even in the thread about the pre-wedding. Guess what it's not about Maxima this time, still it's her other half so we don't get that far away from our queen of funny faces. You can see almost all of the royal couples, gazing into each other's eyes, touching hands or doing loving gestures towards their partners (except Felipe and Letizia) when the artists sung Can't Help Falling in Love. And Willem Alexander is caught doing a cute silly face while he is singing loudly I guess:)

Back
Top Bottom