Favourite Young Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beck

Aristocracy
City
Southampton
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing as there is a poll for favourite newborn of the year, I thought would start another poll.

Who is your favourite young royal within the band of Teenager and Twenties.

Mine are Princess Beatrice and her sister Princess Eugenie. I think they are both beautiful young girls, who take their role seriously yet still live modern lives.

Princess Alexandra of Hannover, she is sooo cute!!!!

i20b2x.jpg

From APL

I'd probably say Princess Beatrice as she seems very "normal". I haven't read any interviews with Eugenie.
Charlotte Cairaghi as she's a stunner, Prince Harry and probably Princess Anne's children as they're both quite low-profile.

Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and Prince Amadeo of Belgium;)

LaMinka said:
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and Prince Amadeo of Belgium;)

do you mind posting a photo of Alexandra? I dont know what she looks like.
thanks!

Beatrice and Eugenie Madeleine and Victoria

william.. that is still a young royal right?! :)

I really like Beatrice and Eugenie. They seem to be very lovely girls... :)

Charlotte Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi,becouse they´re stuning and seem nice

Beatrice, Eugenie, Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip.

My favourite would have to be Princess Sarah of Brunei.
She's a wife, student, athlete, and performs all the duties of a Crown Princess, and she's only 18!
She has been married just over a year and in that time has received and visited diplomats, world leaders, and royals. And from what I've seen of her in pictures and video footage, she is very poised and regal for a teenager.
She undoubtedly works harder than other royals her age and many who are older.
And I think she's very sweet.
Crown Prince Billah is very lucky to have found such a wife and I think she'll be a great Queen one day.
Picture from Bru online:

Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, Princesses Noor and Iman Pahlavi.
Princes Nikolai and Felix of Denmark

Madeleine, Victoria, William and Harry

The Casiraghi trio, the most handsome Windsor boys (Harry and Wills), The cuttie York Girls, the most beautiful ladies of Sweden Victoria and Madeleine, and Zara and Peter Phillips... Well I like lots of young royals... but these are my favorite ones;)

edit: oh, I forgot Lady Gabriella Windsor, shes beautiful ...
xD

Princess Alexandra of hannover, she's THE cutest:p

(colourpress)
i3t3kk.jpg

And her beutiful brothers and sister (worldroots, colourpress)

Charlotte
i3t4bk.png

Andrea and Pierre
i3t4ih.jpg

im adding Felix and Nikolai to my favorites

photofan said:
And her beutiful brothers and sister (worldroots, colourpress)

Charlotte
i3t4bk.png

Andrea and Pierre

aside: did anyone here watch 'the house of eliott" doesnt the actress who plays Evangeline look exactly like Charlotte? it could be her...

All of Queen Elizabeth's grandchildren are incrediably good looking. Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful like their mother. William and Harry are handsome. Zara is a stunner. And Peter be still my heart lol. Louise is so cute as well.

Are you kidding?I think that you are totally confused with the sense of the word beauty.

I will think more than twice when I will call Beatrice and Eugenie beautiful. They're just plain, pretty but nothing striking or wow.

My favourite is Charlotte Casiraghi because she is simply stunning and knows how to dress unlike some other royals.

My favourite young royal?Prince Harry,of course!!He makes me laugh all the time...:whistling:

It's hard to chose: the Casiraghi siblings are, no doubt, the most stylish, fashionable and beautiful of them all ( ah, that french charm! ), but i've never heard or read a thought, a point of view etc about anything in this world; besides they seem to be in permanent vacation and doing ntohing useful with their lives; The windsor brothers seem concerned and engaged wiht the world they live in and seem quite hard workers; as for their cousins York, they're almost invisible. Maybe C. P Victoria, due to her responsability to the throne is the one i'd chose to represent the young generation of royals. But, like i said, it's an hard choice...

Eugenie Of York.
Prince William of Wales.
Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
Lady Louise Windsor.
Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor.
Lady Amelia Windsor.
Princess Nathalie of Denmark.
Princess Madeline.
Lady Rose Gilman.
x

I really like Crown Princess Victoria. She seems like a genuine individual and I think she'll make a great queen.

Princess Theodora of Greece. In the video clips I've seen I think she's a talented actress, and she just seems very pleasant like her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom