Favourite Royal Names

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a CP-couple's child, but I love the name Magali (daughter of Princess Aimée)!
I simply love this name! It sounds sweet and beautiful.

Of the CP Couple's kids... I like the names Sverre Magnus - the little "wild man" (I simply love nordic names) and Alexia!

i really like the name Amalia and Sofia is nice as well.
i am not fond of any names of boy

it's not on the list but I like the name Irene, when pronounced the Spanish way.

Elisabeth, Catharine-Amalia, Alexia, Maria-Olympia for the girls

Christian, Sverre & Gabriel and all 3 of the Greek boys names are beautiful Konstantino-Alexios, Achilleas-Andrea and Odysseus-Kimon.

Amalia ... Sofia .... Leonor & Alexia

it's not on the list but I like the name Irene, when pronounced the Spanish way.
How do you pronounce Irene in Spanish. I didn't like Leonor until I heard in spanish. Thanks

I absolutely love Leonor, also Sofia, Amalia and Alexia. Boys name: Gabriel

I love Amalia. If I have a daughter I'm want to use it in her name. It will most likely be Ava Amalia Mary. I like Christian and Sverre magnus for boys. I would most likely love Isabella. But I had an aunt Isabelle and we called her Izzy. It just makes me cringe.

I now love Irene, I met a man from Spain today and he told me how to pronounce it. I LOVE IT now pronounced the Spanish way, not the american way though.

How do you pronounce Irene in Spanish. I didn't like Leonor until I heard in spanish. Thanks

It's pronounced ee-Ray-nay. It's so much prettier in Spanish than in English.

I love Christian's name, because of the history.

I love Ingrid Alexandra, because it just has a nice sound

I love Amalia's full name, it is just so regal

Thanks LadyK, I just passed through your wonderful city this week. I live in Central Ohio among the Amish.
It is funny how names in English don't sound near as pretty as they due in their native language. Irene's name is beautiful and fits that pretty little girl.
I also love Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus

Irene is also a beautiful name, well in spanish not english... ;)

I LOVE the name Irene in English! All the women I have known who had that name were beautiful, for some reason. I love the Spanish pronunciation as well.

For the girls: Isabella, Elisabeth, Leonor, Sofia, Aiko

For the boys: Christian (I've always loved that name)

Can we include Eleanore now with the recent arrival of Princess Eleanore of Belgium?

I do love Eleanore and Gabriel.

Can we include Eleanore now with the recent arrival of Princess Eleanore of Belgium?

I do love Eleanore and Gabriel.

Yes indeed, now we can include Eléonore

Meaning of the name Eleonore
"God is my light"

I really like the names Amalia,Isabella,Ingrid Alexandra,Lenor and Sopia for girls and for boys my favorite name is Gabriel.:rolleyes: The reason is because I find those names sooooo beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say Maria and Elisabeth.

Maria, because it is pretty and it is my mother's name :flowers: (correct me if I am wrong but there are currently two princess Marias, Princess Maria Olympia of Greece and Denmark and Princess Maria Carolina of Liechtenstein)

And Maria Laura of Belgium.:)

Gabriel, Isabella, Christian, Marius, Sofia !

:flowers:

amalia, isabella and leonor are my favourites for girls.

Girl:
Leonor
Isabella
Sofia

Boy:
Christian
Gabriel
Emmanuel

their was a Leonora in the royal family sevrel years ago sadly the little girl died of cancer she was 5

i like Aerith its a unushal name or Summer my friends baby is called that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom