Favourite European heir to the throne?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite European heir to the throne?

• Prince Albert of Monaco

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Charles, the Prince of Wales

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Felipe, Prince of Asturias

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Crown Prince Haakon of Norway

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 23 20.0%
  • Willem-Alexander, the Prince of Orange

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Idea courtesy of Chatleen. :)

Who is your favourite European heir to the throne? Who works the hardest to define his/her role and to serve his/her monarchy, people and country?

Alexandria said:
Idea courtesy of Chatleen. :)

Who is your favourite European heir to the throne? Who works the hardest to define his/her role and to serve his/her monarchy, people and country?
Well my choise is Crownprince Frederik of Denmark :) :)

CP Victoria,
As the only "girl in the crowd" ;) She's a hard working young woman and wants to represent sweden in athe best possible way. She not flighty or a party hardy type running around with playboys and boozing with the jet set.
Wittykitty

I voted for Prince Albert. I want to see what he will do cuz Monaco is at a vital time right nor

Alexandria said:
Who works the hardest to define his/her role and to serve his/her monarchy, people and country?
For me, the Prince of Asturias is the one who faces the job in a most professional way. According to La Zarzuela, between 1996 and 2003, Felipe has participated in an average of 380 official acts per year (that is more than one per day) and that does not include the hours he spends in the office, the preparation of the acts and all the lunches, dinners or suppers of work... When he was recently in Barcelona with Letizia, there was a republican businessman who was so impressed by his perfectionism, that confessed he would just vote the Prince, if there was an election for President!... ;)

I voted Prince Albert but if he wasn't in the category I would have picked Princess Victoria.

Thanks for setting up the poll, Alexandria :)

My own choice is Crown Princess Victoria: Since I this spring started to be a more dedicated royal watcher Crown Princess Victoria has really grown on me. She works hard, and she seems to communicate easily with everyone, whether it is "ordinary" people or foreign heads of state. Also I think, she has a tuff task ahead of her in maintaining the monarchy in Sweden as a popular institution. She really has to define a new role for herself (I really don't see her father as an example to follow ;-) ).

I had a hard time choosing. I like them all and think that they all do a wonderful job in their own way. In the end, I voted for Prince Haakon. I think that he does wonderful things for Norway, and always seems to do it with ease. You never see him looking like he'd rather be somewhere else, he always has a smile on his face or and always seems so happy.

I vote Prince of Wales because he work hard and what he done!

Sara Boyce

That must be Frederik - mostly 'cause he's the heir here and he's really great! He'll really do a great job, and together with Mary he's definitely going to be doing awesome new things and so!

Chatleen said:
Thanks for setting up the poll, Alexandria :)

My own choice is Crown Princess Victoria: Since I this spring started to be a more dedicated royal watcher Crown Princess Victoria has really grown on me. She works hard, and she seems to communicate easily with everyone, whether it is "ordinary" people or foreign heads of state. Also I think, she has a tuff task ahead of her in maintaining the monarchy in Sweden as a popular institution. She really has to define a new role for herself (I really don't see her father as an example to follow ;-) ).

Well said, Chatleen. I agree with you. If I had to pick a second person, I would say Haakon. He and his country are a perfect fit and he has excellent role models in his parents.

1. Willem-Alexander - Who is doing a great job for his (and my) country.
2. Victoria
3. Haakon

Last edited:
Victoria of Sweden and Prince Charles of Wales.They work so much.They will be good Monarch in the future.

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg ^______________^ <----this face says it all hahahaha

I voted for Willem-Alexander and for Guillaume, because i think both of them are working hard to modernize the royal family and to appeal to their countrymen.

I voted for Haakon . And in the second, I would say Crown Princess Victoria .

My favorite is Victoria, and in second place is Haakon.

For sure the Prince of Asturias.
He seems to be the most committed to his role as a future King. Even on his wedding day he talked about all the things he and Letizia would do for the country.
Plus for the sheer number and volume of royal duties alone I think the Prince of Asturias beats all the others.

victoria is in a small lead
cast yor votes
is there a photo with all the heirs to the thrones of the european royal familes

Last edited:
Here's a photo from April 2001, where the crown princes and princesses of Europe pose with Grand Duke Henri and Duchess Maria-Teresa of Luxembourg, during the two day celebration for the Grand Duke's accession.

Attachments

• sem título.JPG
    sem título.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 316
just charkes missing
was there a photo only with the heirs?

and a big thank you for the photo

You're welcome, Josefine!
This is the only one I found...

FELIPE!!!! :D Not to slam anyone else on the list, but he is my favorite.

Felipe, definitely; just before Victoria.

The reason is obvious: they're the most committed and working heirs.

Victoria and Fellipe for the same reasons as everyone else, they seem to be the hardest working and most committed.

1st -CP Felipe
2nd -CP Frederik
3rd -CP Victoria

That's my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom