Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite changes all the time, but here are the ones who are always in the top ten:

Crown Princess Maxima- her indomitable spirit, never crushed or dampened by her position, is great. She is smart, strong, and fun. She also has a great smile- the kind that really shows her happiness and personality.

Crown Princess Mary- her kindness, her likeability, and her willing to do anything for her true love. She is not afraid to get dirty, to laugh at herself, and to be truely and completely in love with her best friend.

Queen Elizabeth II- the never failing backbone of the British royal family, she has an unbelievable work ethic, extreme devotion to her role, and has been a this way since thirteen. Without her, there is no question (in my mind) that the BRF would not have survived all events that have occured during her reign. She is made of steel.

Crown Prince Haakon- He is not afraid to follow his heart and be different. While other royals went to the more "traditional" or expected universities (ie Harvard-[Frederik, Victoria], Georgetown-[Felipe]) to go to a university that has a reputation for being modern, liberal, and nontraditional, University of California- Berkley. He fell in love with, and married a woman who would not usually be considered "princess material"- an unwed mother, who's former lover was in jail, and made her his crown princess. I also love him for the way he treats Marius the same as his biological children, Ingrid Alexandria and Sverre Magnus. He is a devoted dad who loves his kids- all three of them.

Princess Lalla Salma- right now I really like Lalla Salma, but I'm not really sure why. I think it is because she is smart, pleasant seeming, but really shy. She seems real to me.

I would say Queen Rania, for her massive efforts at liberating Jordainian - and other - women and for her general work ethic.

Anna_R said:
Felipe - well I couldn't possibly find the right words to express my admiration for this wonderful man.

I couldn't either, he's such a lovable man. He has demonstrated to be a very pacific guy, never giving scandles, and always being so nice to people and press.
He seems to complements his life as a Crown Prince and a family man wonderfully. He's defenitely my favorite and I just love him.

And Princess Letizia, a sweet, smart, beautiful, great mother and very much in love with his husband woman who gave up her career to be with the man she loved (altough, he's a handsome Prince I don't think it'd that that easy to give up to your low profile life, and your whole career to be the next queen of a country.. and not any country but Spain!) She has done an excellent job so far as a Princess, despite what her detractors says. She'll be a great Queen of Spain when her day comes.

They really complement each other.

yes, princess Letizia is my best royal and her lovely husband

Frederik and Mary without a doubt. I have always liked Frederik - and I like his wife just as much. I love the independent way Mary has taken to her new life and duties - and she seems to be just as great as a mother to her gorgeous little son :flowers:

My one, absolutely favourite Royal would be Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales.
Top 5 (excluding Prince Charles) would include:

1. Queen Elizabeth
2. Camilla, Princess Anne, Prince Philip
3. Haakon & Mette-Marit (with Family) and Letizia & Felipe (with Family)
4. Maxim & Wilhelm Alexander (with family) and Frederik & Mary (with Family).
5. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Princess Stephanie of Monaco

I have great respect and admiration for basically all Royals and I can't honestly name a single one I don't like. I just tried to squeeze my very favourite into Top 5.

1- PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN!!!/FELIPE OF SPAIN
2- Queen Sofia of Spain (She is wonderful)
3- Princess Máxima of the Netherlands

my favorite royals are the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg especially Prince Felix:wub:

I guess for me, it's a tie between Princess Maxima and Crown Princess Mary. I like it that both of these ladies are so kind, warm, and down-to-earth. They're not afraid to give a hug, or touch people, and when they are at official events, they really look like they want to be there, not like it's just something that they were forced to do. I think they are good women and great role models for young girls all over the world.

I really don't know, my favourite royal changes all the time. I mean I have my favourites... but Number One changes really constantly.:unsure::stuart:

My favorite royals are Queen Margrethe, Queen Elizabeth, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary.

Who is your favorite royal and why? Their personality? The causes they champion? Something they've done in their lives that you really admire?
My favourite royal is HM Queen Elizabeth II for her dedication, contribution and responsibility as a Head of State, wife, mother and grandmother.

Princess Diana
Queen Alia of Jordon
Countess Alexandra
Princes William & Harry
Princess Grace
Princess Angela of Liechtenstein
Queen Elizabeth II

William of Wales Henry of Wales Lady Gabriella Windsor Prince James of Wessex

My favourites will always be

Prince William of Wales
Charlotte Casiraghi

Others will be

Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg
Prince Felix of Luxembourg

..Hot, Young, Rich and 'Blue Blood'...:wub:

My favourite royals are definitely Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia of Spain.

Others:
Queen Sofia of Spain
Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
The Vollenhovens
Queen Astrid of Belgium
Queen Ingrid of Denmark
Queen Victoria and her family
The Romanovs

1. Infanta Leonor:wub:
2.Princess Letizia
3.Queen Noor

I am Grimaldis fan, my favorite is Princess Grace.

I would have to say Princess Caroline of Monaco as my favourite Royal but I also like Princess Grace and Princess Stephanie. I like other royals like Princess Mary and the late Princess Diana, Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Haya of Jordan, Princess Mette-Marit of Norway and few others.

As for male royals, I like Prince Willem-Alexander of Netherlands, Prince Fredrick of Denmark, King Abullah of Jordan, Prince Albert of Monaco, Prince Rainier of Monaco, Prince Haakon of Norway, and some others I can't remember.

Chantal:)

My favourite royal is HM Queen Elizabeth! I think she is a great queen and also a great woman

1. Queen Elizabeth II - she's simply an icon
2. Prince Philip - the man behind the icon. He managed to survive among the strong Windsor Women (wife & mother in law) because of who he is - a strong character with lots of charisma. He might be controversial but his achievements within his role are undisputed.
3. CP Maxima - the most settled CP of her generation. Her fellow CPs are trying (too) hard to achieve what Maxima has in her blood but have failed so far because you can't learn or buy it: charisma! No need for her to transform into a submissive wifey or put an emphasis on fashion and looks to be recognized. She's such an asset for the DRF!

My favorite royal is Maxima. I like her, her family, her in-laws, her children. I started liking Prince William when he married Maxima; in my opinion she makes him look wonderful, nice, fun, and down to earth.

My all time favorite was Princess Diana, who unfortunately is no longer with us, but she was beautiful, charismatic and a very good person. May she rest in peace!!

As I am but one of the very few to submit posts into the Liechtenstein Princely Family forum, it is safe to assume that they are my favorite. Prince Maximilian is #1 in my book. He married the woman he loved regardless of the color of her skin. Love knows no barriers. He's very handsome, well educated, and actually works for a living.

for me...it must be Princess Diana...i miss her so much...:wub:

My favourites without a doubt ...Princess Mary and Prince Frederik.

Others
Princess Victoria
Princess Mette-Marit
Princess Maxima
Countess of Wessex

Queen Rania of jordan and CP Letizia of spain

I would have to say Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness the Prince Phillip the Duke of Edinburgh, but i also Have alot of respect for Her Royal Highness the Princess Anne the Princess Royal and His Royal Highness the Prince Andrew Duke of York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom