Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorites are

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
HM Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain
HM Queen Silvia of sweden
HM The King of Spain
Diana Princess of Wales
HRH the Duchess of Brabant
HM Queen Paola of the Belgians
HM the Queen of Spain

my favorites mostly is

Diana, Princess of Wales 1961-1997 of Great Britain
Countess Sophie of Wessex of Great Britain
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
HM Queen Elizabeth 2 of Great Britain
late HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother 1900-2002
Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands
Princess Martha-Louise of Norway

and lots more!

Sara Boyce

Well I see that the most loved royals are ladies, that's a good sign for the future! When Elisabeth, Amalia and Ingrid will become queen :)

My favourite royal is a man! Prince Philip of Belgium.
Because he got style, you don't have to be afraid of any scandal, or bad behavior. He has something really soft and kind, he seems to be just a good husband and father and he is fulfilling his duties in a very good way!

Prince Philippe is so quet, publicity wise, that one almost forgets that he does a lot of good works :)

Hands down has to be HRH Crown Princess Victoria. Although I greatly respect and admire Diana and Sarah of the British Royal Family, I must say that I cannot find a single fault in Victoria. She is such a caring individual and it is obvious that she is very grateful to be representing Sweden and doing all she can to make her country proud of her actions. Her work with children and the many smiles she brings to their faces touches my heart. It's very hard to find a picture of her not smiling or enjoying herself. Even on state visits, she manages to make the trip fun and lighten the hearts of the other heads of state that are there as well. She is just an amazing individual all around and for all the reason that Dennism said and more, she will forever be respected by me, an american, and her country.

my favourite would be LE PRINCE SOUVERAIN ALBERT de MONACO

ive seen what he has been doing the past years while his father had been ill. its no joke... he literally is everywhere and always kind to everyone even though he is absolutely stressed.
plus, his personality is cute, adorable, fun and he is extremely intelligent :blush: ;)

edited to remove pic

My favourite Royal family is from sweden. I dont no why. But i follow them in all the newspapers. The favourite from that family is princess Madeleine. She is pretty. But crownprincess Victoria Is beautiful too and friendly. It's not easy to make a choise between them.
But finnaly a chose for princess Madeleine.

Greetings Rebecca :flower:

Hi....

My favorite royal family is England...My favorite royal family of past history is Queen Victoria. And Russia Royal Family too.....

Karla

i love all the grimladis... they're sort of like among the most fascinating and intriguing people and families in the world. their lives have been colored by a lot of happiness, tragedies, failures and successes. they also seem very human to me unlike most stiff-necked royals. they're an unconventional royal family. and of course, the name grimaldi, to me, equates beauty!

My favorite royal is Prince Carl Philip of Sweden. He is intelligent, talented and by far the most handsome prince in Europe.

Anne-Marie of Greece was a gorgeous bride. I was so taken that I painted a picture of her. She was beautiful. But she has become more beautiful with age. She is still beautiful and classy and, from what is posted on the Greek pages, very much to be admired.

An earlier commenter here praised the royal family of Spain. King Juan Carlos and mujer de casa (her self-reported occupation in a Spanish census) Sofia are very low key, especially considering the bejeweled and lavishly dressed predecessors in portraits stretching from the 1500s to mid 1800s. Spain lagged behind the rest of Europe for centuries after becoming ossified by their early golden successes in the New World. The verdugado hung on for decades past when it had become passe in the rest of Europe. I believe Spain became kind of a spring waiting to be loosened to expand and catch up. Franco's death provided the chance, but fascists tried to stage a coup. Juan Carlos chilled that one. So Spain is now a prosperous country because the spring expanded. That is one of the most remarkable contributions of a single person to a country in modern times. Spain, Europe, and the rest of the world owe them a big "!Gracias!"

Parliament probably awarded Princess Anne a major kudo by making the succession pass to the first born.

I am very taken with Queen Silvia and her gorgeous daughters. The commenters have nothing but good to say about them. Apparently their beauty runs much much deeper than skin deep.

My favourite royal woman is Infanta Cristina because she seem like a normal person. She works, and is nice and she have an adorable family. And royal man, perhaps Prince Amedeo, I like that he seems: misterious and nice guy. And he have all the future. And he have my age!! jaja

My favourite :heart: Crown Princess Maxima and Crown Princess Mathilde :heart:

They are beautiful, elegance, excellence mother, likable, open the public, intelligent, not conceited, noble,

Fit the Queens the future monarchy for Holland and Belgium

I like hearing/reading about all the European royals, as well as the Iranian and Jordanian RFs. My favorites are "historic" royals: Princess Diana, Grand Duchess Ella of Russia, Sisi of Austria, and Alia of Jordan. :heart:

:lol: :heart:
Hi !
My favorite royals are Princess Caroline and her daughter Charlotte Casiraghi.
The mother is always elegant. Her smile is lovely and she really has a nice voice.
Charlotte is really elegant too,for a young girl of her age. She always has a funny accessory to complete her dressing.

my favourites are...

queen sofia of spain
maxima of the netherlands
harry of england
hgd guillaume of luxembourg
silvia of sweeden
marie chantal of greece
victoria of sweeden

my favorte royal is RAnia of Jordan. she is always so nicely dressed and she has done a lot for jOrdan.

Pierre Casiraghi of Monaco....he seems opposite of everything of the typical

royalty....*sighs...* He was described as a being a 'Bohemian poet' and that just

made me go all funny inside....hahaha...i've read he is funny and the class-clown...

and he is damn good looking too.... ^____^

*flies off dreaming about her Bohemian prince*

I love the swedish royal couple more than any other royals! :heart: They are so sweet with everyone else and with eachother. And...the king isn't as angry as he seems to be on pictures! When you look at tv-interviews with him, he always looks happy I think, and so Victoria also said in an interview...that he isn't as serious as he always seems to be on pictures, but that he actually is a very happy man! But anyway, they look cute together, and they do a lot of good things!

you know that i been used past forms! but I like British Royals Family because I really love Princess Diana lots she was popular Princess because she was caring children when she visit at public engagement before she died she hold children on Princess Diana's laps.

Sophie never used children on her laps she respect!

Sara Boyce

I have 2 faves. Crown Prince Hamzah of Jordan and Charlotte Casiraghi. They're both great!

My favourite royal is Princess Anne of Great Britain. She has worked hard all of her working life, has been President of Save The Children since she was 20. I am 23 and do a lot of charity work but can't imagine a role like that so young

Without a doubt, Diana, Princess of Wales!! She was beautiful, loving, caring, and brought a new glamour to the royals that was needed to keep it interesting!! I miss her!!

favourite royals

why don't we post the names of our favourite royals? just one and just to know who are the most popular ones...
what do you think? ;)

Wel,, we can only post out top 3 'vause we can't pick between the 3 of them :D

Mary of Denmark
Mathilde of Belgium
Máxima of the Netherlands :)

Queen Elizabeth
Anne, The Princess Royal
Mary of Denmark (and Australia)
Countess of Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back