4. Infanta Cristina of Spain
5. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
6. Princess Mathilde of Belgium
7. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
8. Prince Amedeo of Belgium *soooo hot!*
9. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden

Old 01-24-2004, 09:15 PM
Nobility

I have more than one favorite royal. My favorites are Queen Margrethe, and Alexandra of Denmark. Queen Margrethe because she seems so funny and down to earth and she knows what the people want and how they feel. I think that's why a lot of people like her.
Princess Alexandra is my fravorite, favorite royal. I thought when she married Joachim, everyone like her. But i found out that many people were against her, because she is Asian. I’m sure, waking up reading the paper's and it saying why did her marry a yellow and since Joachim married a yellow Fred should marry a lack women, and even the P.M making a racial joke about her, must of made her feel unwanted in Denmark, and like why am I trying so hard to learn the culture and they don’t like me was very hard for her. But everyone closed their mouths after seeing how much she's done for Denmark. She has done much for children and women in Denmark. This is why she is my favorite, favorite royal.

I like M-M for the same reasons as Alexandra everyone was against her too, but she proved them wrong. Plus she had her son to think about. I’m sure she was thinking is this right of me to put him into a public life. And her father hasn’t been the most helpful person to her. I also like Maxima. I don’t know what it is about her, it seems she doesn’t have a lot of official duties for a crown princess. I mean she only work 100 hours and had 29 vacations.

Old 01-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Nobility

My favorites are the British Royals with Queen Elizabeth II as it's head. I love the fact that HM is so dutiful at Her job and hasn't missed a beat for the 52 years (Feb.) She has been doing it.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:49 PM
Gentry

Personally, Queen Silvia of Sweden is my favorite royal. She is so classy and elegant. I also think that she looks like a wonderful wife and mother to her family and that really endears her to me...plus how many 60 year-olds look as good as she does?!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:00 AM
Royal Highness

My favorite is Maxima, I think she is charming...
Old 01-25-2004, 01:51 PM

Hi!I'm new here.I"m attracted to tis forum while seaching about princess alexandra of denmark.I find her impressive n really great as a princess.She copes very well v her royal status despite the fact tat she isn't from european country n manage to win over the hearts of her subjects.She's intelligent,well-manered,elegant n charming lady who really fits th bill to be a princess. She is indeed a good ambasasdor for denmark too! :woot:
Old 01-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain is my favorite. She has done a tremendous job representing her country for all of her 77 years and is truly an admirable world leader. She could take it easy but puts in many public appearances and tours every year.

I think the Queen has handled her children (including Fergie and Diana) very well.
Her family has done some regrettable things which must have embarrassed and angered her, and all of this on the world stage. She seems to be a fair, even-tempered person, devoted to the good of her country.

I think her grandson William will be her greatest legacy. I think he is already showing himself to be an exceptional young man.

----

I also have about 15 other "favorites" - the European princesses who I look up to.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:47 PM

Realmente mis favoritos son los Duques de Palma, la infanta Cristina y su marido, Iñaki Urdangarín, así como sus niños. Son verdaderamente encantardores y amables. Y los niños preciosos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	act_reina_nietos3b.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	37001  
Old 01-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Hola, mariagz. Espero que usted goce de su tiempo aquí en el foro.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Just a reminder, the language of the board is english.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Commoner

my favorites are

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
HM Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain
HM Queen Silvia of sweden
HM The King of Spain
Diana Princess of Wales
HRH the Duchess of Brabant
HM Queen Paola of the Belgians
HM the Queen of Spain
Old 01-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Heir Apparent

my favorites mostly is

Diana, Princess of Wales 1961-1997 of Great Britain
Countess Sophie of Wessex of Great Britain
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
HM Queen Elizabeth 2 of Great Britain
late HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother 1900-2002
Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands
Princess Martha-Louise of Norway

and lots more!

Sara Boyce
Old 01-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Aristocracy

Well I see that the most loved royals are ladies, that's a good sign for the future! When Elisabeth, Amalia and Ingrid will become queen :)

My favourite royal is a man! Prince Philip of Belgium.
Because he got style, you don't have to be afraid of any scandal, or bad behavior. He has something really soft and kind, he seems to be just a good husband and father and he is fulfilling his duties in a very good way!

Old 01-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Courtier

Prince Philippe is so quet, publicity wise, that one almost forgets that he does a lot of good works :)
Old 01-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Aristocracy

nice pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5655.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	37129  

Old 02-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Commoner

Hands down has to be HRH Crown Princess Victoria. Although I greatly respect and admire Diana and Sarah of the British Royal Family, I must say that I cannot find a single fault in Victoria. She is such a caring individual and it is obvious that she is very grateful to be representing Sweden and doing all she can to make her country proud of her actions. Her work with children and the many smiles she brings to their faces touches my heart. It's very hard to find a picture of her not smiling or enjoying herself. Even on state visits, she manages to make the trip fun and lighten the hearts of the other heads of state that are there as well. She is just an amazing individual all around and for all the reason that Dennism said and more, she will forever be respected by me, an american, and her country.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Commoner

my favourite would be LE PRINCE SOUVERAIN ALBERT de MONACO

ive seen what he has been doing the past years while his father had been ill. its no joke... he literally is everywhere and always kind to everyone even though he is absolutely stressed.
plus, his personality is cute, adorable, fun and he is extremely intelligent

edited to remove pic
Old 02-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Commoner

My favourite Royal family is from sweden. I dont no why. But i follow them in all the newspapers. The favourite from that family is princess Madeleine. She is pretty. But crownprincess Victoria Is beautiful too and friendly. It's not easy to make a choise between them.
But finnaly a chose for princess Madeleine.

Greetings Rebecca :flower:
Old 02-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Courtier

Hi....

My favorite royal family is England...My favorite royal family of past history is Queen Victoria. And Russia Royal Family too.....

Karla
Old 02-07-2004, 03:08 AM
Courtier

i love all the grimladis... they're sort of like among the most fascinating and intriguing people and families in the world. their lives have been colored by a lot of happiness, tragedies, failures and successes. they also seem very human to me unlike most stiff-necked royals. they're an unconventional royal family. and of course, the name grimaldi, to me, equates beauty!